• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

help believeing in prayer

dear mackem lady :love:

please remember one thing when you enter the chat:

There could be non-christians in there as well answering your question, if your really wanting to know God and Jesus and His Holy Spirit, then please keep turning just to HIM . . .or let the bibleverses given to you lead you into God*s presence . . .

Dont get confused cause of answers . . .they are words to make you think, but could be that they wont be the truth too . . .
It might not be Jesus answering you, ok? :love:

God is not a wishing well in our lives you see, we can turn to Him through Jesus*s Holy Ghost we may enter His Holy throne and bring our worries and sorrows, as well as our praise, worship and thanks to God. . .
The rest is not in our hands and not for us to worry about, but to trust God, that everything He does happens because its His best plan for our lives . . .
And only God knows why things go the way they go, its for us to follow and obey, and find out along the way that He means it well :love:

Just a quick thought :love:

God does not play dice-Albert Einstein

Hello
I am trying to learn more about living a good life. I am reading lots of the old posts here all over the forum every night. I just read and read.
I want to beleieve God replies to praying and have read some very positve posts today that make me happy and help me believe.
Please can you pray that I will believe more.
I have everything in life except real hapiness which I chasethe wrong way.
I know there is more than life to what I have right now and I hope this site will hep me find it. The person who led me here has been going through awful suffering and illness in family but seesm so calm and at peace always singing and saying prayers and it is that kind of peace right inside that I wish to find. Im trying to pray for that little family too.
Thank you.
ML

The way forward;
1) Our Condition:
Romans 3;23 The Bible emphasizes this stark reality; For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. We must understand that sin separates us from God, we,ll never come home spiritually if we do not understand this.

2) Gods Remedy
We as christians need to be very clear about the Gospel, and that is who Jesus is and what he has done for us, in order that we might confidently place our faith in Him.Just read Aposle Johns words ; John 3;16, for God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jesus was not just a good man ,a great teacher , an inspired prophet . He came to earth as the Son of God. he was born to a virgin . He led a sinless life. He was crusified and through his blood shed you and i have eternal life. He rose again on the third day and then ascended into heaven where He became both Lord and Christ and our Mediator.

Our Response is; To repent and to believe.
a) Personal repentance is vital in the transformation process.
b) It is to say to the Father in Heaven, I want to turn toward you and away from the life i,ve lived, independantly from you, i am sorry for who i,ve been and what i have done and i want to permanently change , i receive your forgiveness for my sins.

d) Thank you that You Jesus is my personal Saviour, councellor and Friend. Amen .

I trust that you will be transformed and conformed to the image of God.

You will always be in my prayers.

Your loving sister in Christ,

Margaux.

Worship

Try reading some of the book of Psalms outloud,

And if you have any music, melodies memorized,

Sing some of these scriptures outloud also.

God inhabits our praise, I have a blog at my myspace

page titled Kathy, Candace, Ashley, and Rachel,

They are some friends of mine in Texas singing worship.

God bless you !

1 Corinthians 15:1,3,4

Romans 1:16