• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hello

:shade: Hi everyone!!!
:embarasse i just realised I have been posting but I have never been to introduce meyself...ooops!!!
Anyways my name is scooby and I look forward to joining you all on the forum and growing and walking with you all in the journey of love and faith with Christ. :shade:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Scooby God bless you sister. Thank you for joining our family :)

Salutation's Scooby!!!

glad you could be here with us and have a great time on line...

Love Simon!!!

Sister scooby, May the Lord be with you and strengthen you. It is a pleasure to have you fellowshipping with us. So good to have you here.

hey scooby :love: its really cool to meet you i have talked and chatted with your other half before . . .he was kinda makin fun of me watching a very good movie He should watch it with you some time . . .lol . . .it was really touching :love: however

Welcome to TJ sweet mommy of four rascals God bless you and restore your nerves daily :love: Thanks for joining your family online :love: hope to meet you sometime too

:girl_hug: :star: Wow i feel so welcome with all those lovley "hellos" :love: Thank you all so much and I can quite understand why Scrappy always enjoys visiting this wonderfull site. What a blessed place this is and I look forward to meeting many new friends as we all search and strengthen and deepen are faith in the love of Christ. :star: and i just love all these smilies as well!!!!! looking forward to getting to know you all. God Bless and Take care.

yeah we are all so lovign here. :):) no worries thanks for joining us all the same and i am please that you are feeling Welcomed...

Love simon!!!

Hello, Scooby. I, too, am new to this forum and I look forward to good fellowship and interesting discussions with other believers. GBU

heya scooby..

welcome 2 TJ darlin!!! very happy 2 know ya..

glad u could join us.. i c ur otha half finally conived u in2 joinin us (good on ya scrappy!!lol)

so yea, i look 4wd 2 cying ya round

~God Bless!!~

Hi Scooby

Welcome Scooby :love:

Blessings

Been reading your lovely, warm posts.

Look forward to chatting

Love Sleepy

Hello scooby, i'm glad you could join us here at TJ have TONS of fun here God bless

-livin4u-nicole-

Ha! I iknow you a bit..ha!

It is a cool site, i didnt know you had just started here. i thought you had been here along time.

Heather-Anne

i am glad your making your self known throught out the site... a question arises for me though... do you like Scoby Doo, at all?? LOL i do. thought the movies were funny. and all so yeah just HAD to ask you know...

Love simon!!!

I add my "Welcome!" to the others. I also love this site. I enjoy posting on these boards, but my heart is in live chat and the "at the moment" ministry that goes on there.

You can usually find me on live chat sometime between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. EST in the USA..