• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello from First Watch

Greeting & Salutations in the name of Jesus,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Victor Da Silva and I work for a ministry that exposes some of today's music & media.

I look forward to speaking to you all in the future!

Love you all in the name of our beloved Saviour Jesus Christ.

Welcome brother First Watch.

Please take the time to read the forum and editing rules located in The Press Stand.

I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. God bless you.

Faithful Son

Hi Mr.Da Silva.I noticed we signed on the New Member Thread 2 minutes apart.Just thought I would say hello an God bless.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello brother Victor welcome to Talk Jesus.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to Talk Jesus, Victor. I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. It's nice to have you. God Bless

Greetings to Like Jesus, Chad & Cody2 bless you all brothers am looking forward to the awesome fellowship!!

Hi Trulyblezzed,

I don't actually promote any music, but i have a website that exposes some of todays music and media on how demonically influenced it is.

Hi Trulyblezzed,

I don't actually promote any music, but i have a website that exposes some of todays music and media on how demonically influenced it is.

Have you read the book,The Marketing of Evil?I posted about it today by chance.In the Harry potter thread.

Haven't read it but it does sound interesting. Right now I'm reading "pigs in the parlor". It's a book about casting out demons. I just realized this question wasn't for me. Sorry.

Last edited: