Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello from First Watch

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by First Watch, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Greeting & Salutations in the name of Jesus,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Victor Da Silva and I work for a ministry that exposes some of today's music & media.

I look forward to speaking to you all in the future!

Love you all in the name of our beloved Saviour Jesus Christ.

2. Welcome brother First Watch.

Please take the time to read the forum and editing rules located in The Press Stand.

I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. God bless you.

Faithful Son

3. Will do,

Thank you Brother

4. Hi Mr.Da Silva.I noticed we signed on the New Member Thread 2 minutes apart.Just thought I would say hello an God bless.

5. Hello brother Victor welcome to Talk Jesus.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

6. Welcome to Talk Jesus, Victor. I hope you enjoy the fellowship here. It's nice to have you. God Bless

7. Greetings to Like Jesus, Chad & Cody2 bless you all brothers am looking forward to the awesome fellowship!!

8. Hello Victor. Welcome to TJ. Habla espaƱol? What type of music do you promote?

9. Hi Trulyblezzed,

I don't actually promote any music, but i have a website that exposes some of todays music and media on how demonically influenced it is.

10. Wow that's awesome. Well it's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here at TJ. :star:

11. It is also my pleasure to meet you, God bless you!

12. Have you read the book,The Marketing of Evil?I posted about it today by chance.In the Harry potter thread.

13. #13 trulyblezzed, Jul 23, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
    Haven't read it but it does sound interesting. Right now I'm reading "pigs in the parlor". It's a book about casting out demons. I just realized this question wasn't for me. Sorry.

14. I haven't yet is the book eay to get hold of?

15. Grace and Peace ,Victor

I look forward to learning more about your ministry.

16. Yes it is.Try worldnetdaily an go to Books section.

17. Why thank you!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)