• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello all,

topaz said:
hello Ichthus, How are you going? Can you tell me about when you first met Jesus?

Well. are you sure you wanna know??

well i first had an Encounter when my mother Left us for about 6 months the first time. sat down in my room and thought. ok why not i mean things cant get worse so i "Prayed" you know how the first ever prayer you say goes..

" Lord i dont no if your there i dont no how to do this and i dotn no what to say"... LOL well that was how it happens i guess you could say....

LOL but if you woudl like to know more of it in detail about HOW i gave my life over just ask,.... LOL i did htink you ment about the first time i had an Encounter but still oh well. just let me okw...

Love Simon!!!

Topaz, it is a pleasure to have you with us here at TJ. You fit right in with us. God bless you sister. You will find a loving, though a little crazy, family here with open arms.
Peace to you.

ICHTHUS said:
Well. are you sure you wanna know??

well i first had an Encounter when my mother Left us for about 6 months the first time. sat down in my room and thought. ok why not i mean things cant get worse so i "Prayed" you know how the first ever prayer you say goes..

" Lord i dont no if your there i dont no how to do this and i dotn no what to say"... LOL well that was how it happens i guess you could say....

LOL but if you woudl like to know more of it in detail about HOW i gave my life over just ask,.... LOL i did htink you ment about the first time i had an Encounter but still oh well. just let me okw...

Love Simon!!!

Ichthus, I would love to hear more.

mymakersdaughter said:
Topaz, it is a pleasure to have you with us here at TJ. You fit right in with us. God bless you sister. You will find a loving, though a little crazy, family here with open arms.
Peace to you.

I am so happy that the Lord has led me to this Talk Jesus site. What a wonderful lot of people here. All I can say, it is my pleasure to be here and such a blessing to be able to share my heart with others who feel the same way in loving Jesus as we all do. This has been a real surprise for me and already my life has become so enriched from the fellowship. Again, all thanks to God.

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

topaz said:
Thanks Burgeon for your welcome, have really been enjoying speaking with you.

Hi, topaz!

I mailed the book about Mormonism to you today.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

topaz said:
Hi, My name is julianne. I live in Australia. I was raised in a Godly home (then Methodist) and as a child always lived my life conscious of God. I met Jesus Christ at the age of 17 and was saved. I am now 62 years old.

My purpose in joining tj is to share in fellowship and the scriptures.

Looking forward to my time here with you all.

Julianne, you are not olde, only GOD is olde.

You were just born and in JESUS you will never die.

Is it not weird when people "act their age", no matter how old they are?
(internally they act out how "olde" that they believe themselves to be)

I refuse to "act my age" and will not tell how "olde" I am 'cause i am not
and never will be "olde".

There is probably some scripture relating to this. (well, not exactly)

>>>>

John 11

23. Jesus *said to her, "Your brother will rise again."
24. Martha *said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day."
25. Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,
26. and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"

<<<

What i am saying is, "Please never think of your self as being "olde'
and therefore >>>>>>> less useful "

Dave :.)

Thanks Dave 777 and Glory to God for your welcomes. I had best now leave this "Hello welcome intro thread" for I have been here quite some time, replying.
Looking forward to sharing etc. in the other sections of tj.

Hi, My name is julianne. I live in Australia. I was raised in a Godly home (then Methodist) and as a child always lived my life conscious of God. I met Jesus Christ at the age of 17 and was saved. I am now 62 years old.

My purpose in joining tj is to share in fellowship and the scriptures.

L ooking forward to my time here with you all.[/QU I love fellowship. I am RevDi I love Jesus. I'm new oncomputer so look over me ha ha

I want everyone 2 know that I also am here to fellowship with others. I love God' s people no matter what church they attend. I trust Jesus with my whole heart' My husband got healed. Ask me.

I am glad that you join TJ. You were bless that you grew up with parent who believe in christ. :) This forum is a good place to meet other who has the same faith as you and that is JC.

God is love, Abraham

Not new, but have been away a looooong time

Hello and welcome to all the new people! How exciting. I really look forward to getting to know all y'all.

I joined TJ way back in 2004, but I sort of dropped off the planet in 2007.

Chad kept encouraging me to come back and I finally listened. I am glad I did.

God Bless You, Family! Keep your eyes on Jesus.

Thank God for T.J.

I am glad that you join TJ. You were bless that you grew up with parent who believe in christ. :) This forum is a good place to meet other who has the same faith as you and that is JC.

God is love, Abraham
I am very blessed to have found T.J. I love talking to others that love Jesus Christ as much as I do.I was on once before about 2 years ago. I lost my computer. I have another one now. Praise his Holy name. Prayers Rev. Dianna

I love Jesus Christ

The Lord has really changed my life for the better.I love the sweet Holy Ghost that Jesus sent back for those that love him. It is a free gift from God that we receive when we ask and praise God. The evidence is speaking with other tongues.The Bible says it is for you, those afar off and as many as the Lord our God shall call. If you area born again christian then it is for you. Pray to God to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost. believe me once you receive you will never be the same. Lots of Godly Love and Prayers. Rev. Dianna