Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Hello all,

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by topaz, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Hi, My name is julianne. I live in Australia. I was raised in a Godly home (then Methodist) and as a child always lived my life conscious of God. I met Jesus Christ at the age of 17 and was saved. I am now 62 years old.

My purpose in joining tj is to share in fellowship and the scriptures.

Looking forward to my time here with you all.

2. Awwww, thansx it is nice to be told that we are a welcomming family... he he he hope we can learn form your old aged wisdom. i am sure there will be plentiful times that we can share together....

Love Simon!!!

3. ]((WELCOME! topaz to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Julianne to TALK-JESUS.))

How time flies? Huh! Julianne.

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
    grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
    where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
    Chad

4. #4 wildwood, Jul 19, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
    this post is from topaz not wildwood

Thank you Ichthus, that was a blessing to me today to hear from you. Is'nt it wonderful that we are all a part of the family of God and can share how good He is to us in giving us Jesus, His only Son?

I see in your profile that you play the piano. I learnt piano when I was small and then I played the church organ for many years. I learnt the pipe organ when I was your age. How I loved it! Keep up the good work for it is a gift from God to use our talents for Him. God bless you.

5. The last post

That was from topaz not wildwood Ichthus :)

Sooo Sorry..I gotta explain here..You see I'm wildwood, and topaz is my mum. She's been living with me for a while. I introduced her to JT and she just joined. She was viewing her posts through my browser and replied to Ichthus without realising she was posting from me. So Ichthus Hi from Julianne (my mum) lol sorry
    Keep The Faith

6. Hello Yeshua, First of all thank you very much for your kind welcome.

My daughter first found TalkJesus site and finally persuaded me to join it. It got very confusing today as she was logged on in her name and mentioned I had a reply to my hello message, so I sent a reply to Ichthus not thinking she was logged on, and instead of my name, her name came up. .. Very confusing, but I will get used to this technology. I enjoyed reading your post, but will re-read it later, as I do find that things go too fast these days, and I am slowing down considerably, especially on the net for so much seems to be happening. There is so much knowledge on this internet, and a lot of good reference to pioneers of the past, which is a blessing.
    Just briefly, on this subject, there have been a few books which have made impressions on my life from the time I was converted. George Meuller, Hudson Taylor who founded the China Inland Mission, C.T.Studd and Oswald Chambers, only to mention a few of my favourites.
    They inspired me to continue to give my all to the Lord, which I am still doing. Anyway, I had best stop here, for I only intended to thank you for your welcome.
    Looking forward to sharing the wonderful Book of Life, the Bible and all it's good news for us. Julianne

7. Hi Angel's Touch. Thank you very much for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all better and sharing our faith in Jesus.

8. hello Topaz and welcome, I think you will enjoy your time here at talk Jesus I know that I do :) Joyfully ~ Jlu

9. HI Topaz :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: God bless you and keep you close with us Thanks for joining

10. Hi JesusLovesu, and Peeps,
    I think I can feel the joy in my heart already, which is only natural when you join your brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you both of you for the warm welcome to JT
    I hope to visit often.

We all have our ups and downs, but are learning to love oneanother trusting that the Lord will teach us to be more like Him in meekness and humility. I have found it a daily "taking up our cross and following Him".

11. Hi Julianne thank you for joining us! God bless you sister

12. Welcome to Talk Jesus, you might think you are slowing down, but a life time as a christian must have much wisdom to share with us all! I have been saved 21 years, and I know what wisdom i have gained in that time. The wisdom doesn't come over night, it's like a fine wine it comes with age and experience. God bless you sister and welcome!

Your sister in Christ,
    AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

13. Wops

oppsidasy...

almost 4got to say Welcome to the Famil xtra big Huggles now... he he he!!!

your fit rigth in i am sure....

Love Simon!!!

14. Ichthus, you always make people smile!
    Thanks for being so kind to everyone in here and making my mum feel all huggled out! Keep shining your light, its bright!
    wildwood

15. Jesus is Lord!

Hi, topaz!

Welcome.

16. Firtsly, thank you very much Chad for your welcome.

I do pray that God will truly bless this site as the Holy Spirit teaches us all the true meaning of abiding in Christ and loving oneanother through the Spirit of Christ, as we give and receive from oneanother to glorify our wonderdul Lord and King, Jesus Christ.

John 17:21/22/23
    "That they all may be one: as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

What a wonderful opportunity we, who love God with all our hearts, can fellowship together on Talk Jesus, that the above word of God might every day be working in our hearts and minds to cause us to all grow up towards 'being made perfect in one", as Jesus is with his Father.

I thank God, Chad, that He is raising up young people in this generation who have such a heart for Him, those such as yourself. May God guide you and strengthen you daily to fulfil the call of God on your life through His abundant Grace....Julianne.

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 6:14

17. Thank you AlabasterBox, yes, God says the Fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom. I have found that through trials where God's hand has been heavy on me, it was only to humble me in order to understand God's great Love and Mercy, particularly towards others. God bless.

18. Thanks Burgeon for your welcome, have really been enjoying speaking with you.

19. he he he!!!

Wodd. it is ok i guess i can say. meet the Court Gesture... he he he!!! he is typign to you... LOL

i enjoy to make people smile that is one thing that keeps me goign. ceeign other peoples joy and it is ok i try to look out for everybody.. :):)

but thanks for tellignhow good i am... LOL makes me feel very up there.. in Spirits..

Love Simon!!!

20. hello Ichthus, How are you going? Can you tell me about when you first met Jesus?

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)