• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Healed!!

I couldnt find the praise report section so I will post it here.

as some of you know Ive had some problems with my spine. for last last 7 few months.

well... like I ve read someone elses post awhile back. God does heal!

I used to have problems sitting for too long, standing ect. I have had no back pain in the last 2 months.absolutly none. I wake up with no pain. I can stand for long periods of time. sit.... ect! Praise God! He is so good.

He has shown me that He had allowed that for a purpose. that was His way of getting my attention. and I am so thankful that He allowed that to happen because I have never been this close with Christ. he has shown me so much the last 2 months. He is an aamazing God. He is a God of faitthfullness and love. He can and will heal !! His ways are not our ways. We need to let his will be done in us!
AND IN EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD!
Glory to God!!

Praise God for and with you Jess !! :love: You have always been a light to all here . Even in your darkest hours . GBU .. Mike

I praise the Lord with you for the manifestation of your healing. Praise God! He is awesome! He heals because of His love and compassion towards us and because He's a God who honors His covenant. Glory!

Be blessed. Love in Jesus, Jonathan.