• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God...I can't take this anymore :(

Lord. I can't do this anymore. I just can't. This problem with family members has been going on for so long now that I just can't take anymore of this. I'm completely worn out.

Lord. I had cried out to you about this issue many times. I expressed my pain, my daily suffering...and you rescued me. You rescued me father. I really thought I was finally relieved of this problem. I was so happy. Joyful. Worry free...but then on a special day in my life, the rug got pulled from underneath me...once again. I thought it was over Lord :(

Now it starts all over again. I'm back to those dark times of unrest, worry, depression, sadness. Why Lord? Why? Are you angry with me? Did I let you down? I think I did. I think I've let you down so many times that you've finally said "I'm done with you"

Lord, you know Im not perfect. You know my heart. You know me inside and out. I know I stray from your path Lord but do I desrve this suffering? I don't know what you want from me Father. I just dont. Why do you keep allowing this issue to resurface time and time again ? Is there no end to this? I have no more strength for this again.

Please...for anyone reading this. I need a prayer. I cant even bring myself to pray anymore....

Loyal
I can assure you He loves you.
I can assure you, He never gives up on us. Even when we give up on ourselves.

I can feel the conviction in your post. I believe God does also.
I will be praying for you friend.

Thank you B-A-C. Thank you very much.

Honestly, I just dont think I have the strength to go through this all over again. I fought it before and it was hard. I got through it by the grace of God but it was hard. The mental anguish I went through the last time was unbearable. It's like im living in a real life nightmare. I don't even know how I'm going to get through this again.

I'm finding it difficult to pray for myself. The words just wont come out.I dont even know if God will listen to me anymore. I think he's done with me. That's how I feel. The light inside me is out.

Your prayer, means a lot. It really does. Thank you again.

Staff Member
Father God. I bring before you one of your children. Ever near us, we seek Your guidance and help in our petition before you Lord for aid in this time of anguish. You are forever faithful to hear our pleas. Hear them now and if it be within Your will. We beseech you to work upon this weight of hopelessness that has fallen upon your child. Do away with the trouble that has found this your child once again. We know you are our Hope Eternal. We know there is none like you, and nothing beyond you. You who can act upon our pleas which we have bring before you now. Bring the peace that this world does not have nor understand. The peace which only you can provide to us, we ask for. Let this child of yours through your son find rest in your comforting embrace, and to know your guiding hand in this time of turmoil in their life.

We ask your mercy, peace, and your love in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Loyal
Lord. I can't do this anymore. I just can't. This problem with family members has been going on for so long now that I just can't take anymore of this. I'm completely worn out.

Lord. I had cried out to you about this issue many times. I expressed my pain, my daily suffering...and you rescued me. You rescued me father. I really thought I was finally relieved of this problem. I was so happy. Joyful. Worry free...but then on a special day in my life, the rug got pulled from underneath me...once again. I thought it was over Lord :(

Now it starts all over again. I'm back to those dark times of unrest, worry, depression, sadness. Why Lord? Why? Are you angry with me? Did I let you down? I think I did. I think I've let you down so many times that you've finally said "I'm done with you"

Lord, you know Im not perfect. You know my heart. You know me inside and out. I know I stray from your path Lord but do I desrve this suffering? I don't know what you want from me Father. I just dont. Why do you keep allowing this issue to resurface time and time again ? Is there no end to this? I have no more strength for this again.

Please...for anyone reading this. I need a prayer. I cant even bring myself to pray anymore....
That "WAS" pretty much a prayer. Glad to join in.

Christ4ever, Amadeus, and Brad,

Thank you all, I very much appreciate it. I find comfort in the thought that I have people praying for me.

I feel so empty right now, almost as if my soul has been completely drained from my body. I hope that the Lord forgives me if I've done something that disappointed him. I want to cry out to Him so badly, for help. I wish I could just hug Him. I wish He could just give me a sign, something to tell me that he's got this because I just can't anymore.

I don't mean to sound overdramatic but it is how I actually really feel. It's a horrible feeling that I thought I wouldn't have to feel again over this same issue.

Loyal
Christ4ever, Amadeus, and Brad,

Thank you all, I very much appreciate it. I find comfort in the thought that I have people praying for me.

I feel so empty right now, almost as if my soul has been completely drained from my body. I hope that the Lord forgives me if I've done something that disappointed him. I want to cry out to Him so badly, for help. I wish I could just hug Him. I wish He could just give me a sign, something to tell me that he's got this because I just can't anymore.

I don't mean to sound overdramatic but it is how I actually really feel. It's a horrible feeling that I thought I wouldn't have to feel again over this same issue.

I prayed that God would do what would be best for you spiritually. Unfortunately, sometimes that means He will put obstacles in our path, so that we can learn to better overcome them, for we are meant to be courageous!

Thank you, Brad.

What I dont understand is, why the same obstacle over and over again? I thought I was finally going to be able to move forward from the last time. I thought I was finally set free from this problem but then it just circles right back :(

I'm just torn right now. I cant even think clearly when I'm like this. The issue consumes me all day. It's unbearable.

Loyal
Thank you, Brad.

What I dont understand is, why the same obstacle over and over again? I thought I was finally going to be able to move forward from the last time. I thought I was finally set free from this problem but then it just circles right back :(

I'm just torn right now. I cant even think clearly when I'm like this. The issue consumes me all day. It's unbearable.
In the OT all of the Israelites moved in circles through the wilderness repeatedly for 40 years. This happened because they had repeatedly rebelled against God. Jacob and Joshua, the two spies who came back with a good report, did not rebel repeatedly against God. They were allowed eventually to enter into the Promised Land. Why did they have to endure the 40 years of hardship in the wilderness along with the rebels? God knows as He also knows the answer to your questions but when should you expect a definite answer?

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

We don't understand all of the details of God's plan. None of us do. We must move forward in faith with what we do have what we do understand and what we believe. If we do that God will take us through, but do not expect the way to be always be smooth and without bumps, at times very severe bumps, in the road.

Thanks for your post, amadeus. I have to re-iterate that reading the replies here have been comforting.

Please, please continue to keep me in your prayers.

I still havent been able to pray directly to God, silently or out loud. Part of me feels ashamed and embarassed to pray because I think he is disappointed, that He wont even listen anymore. And the other part of me feels confused and angry. It is a mix of feelings and emotions.

Lord Jesus, I love you but I am very weak. I am worn out...

Active
Thanks for your post, amadeus. I have to re-iterate that reading the replies here have been comforting.

I still havent been able to pray directly to God, silently or out loud. Part of me feels ashamed and embarassed to pray because I think he is disappointed, that He wont even listen anymore. And the other part of me feels confused and angry. It is a mix of feelings and emotions.

No buts!!

Don't let anything stop you from talking to your God. Believing lies about Him and being out of fellowship with Him ties His hands.

We all experience varying degrees of weakness at times in our walk with Jesus, but you need to believe what God's word says and not let the enemy tell you anything else other than what a believer in Jesus is: the righteousness of God in Christ!

Hold onto this scripture...it comforted and strengthened me when I was going through very deep waters:

Isaiah 43:2
When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.

Active
I prayed that God would do what would be best for you spiritually. Unfortunately, sometimes that means He will put obstacles in our path, so that we can learn to better overcome them, for we are meant to be courageous!

No He doesn't!

Any obstacles in our path is from the devil, or they are there by our own doing or false believing. God is all about making sure we have a clear path to Him and His goodness!!!

Active
I don't know what you want from me Father. I just dont. Why do you keep allowing this issue to resurface time and time again ? Is there no end to this? I have no more strength for this again.

I've felt this way much in my life.

He wants your faith in Him. Trust in Him. Belief that He loves you no matter how bad life is.

Jesus suffered for us and did nothing wrong. Want to know what Jesus told me when I prayed?
"Suffer ye with me"

He will make everything worthwhile. The only thing we can do wrong.. is to turn from Him. No matter what happens, God will never leave you.

I know it's hard, but these are storms in life, and some people have much harder storms than others.

"Smooth seas don't make skilled sailors."

If you trust in God through a hard life, by the time God is done with you... you will be more than a skilled sailor. You will be stronger than most anyone around you, and you will sail every sea well, be it stormy or clear.

Have faith dear child of God. He will pull you through.

P.U.S.H.

PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS

Faith in Jesus

999679_10151695225896718_968055555_n.jpg

Matthew Chapter 14 Verses 25-33

Loyal

You are in my prayers, but even in your greatest weakness or fear or weariness don't be afraid to talk to God. He understands all of our good feelings and our bad feelings and our worn out feelings.

Captor, Amadeus,
Thank you so much.

Last night I finally did it. I reached out to Him, cried out my troubles, my worries, and asked for his help. I told him that I couldn't get through this without him. That I needed him very much. I prayed for those family members who are creating this issue. Ive forgiven them. I prayed that he'd make me a better person, a better Christian.

Lord Jesus, please deliver me and walk me through this storm.

Just remember that the Lord says he will never leave us or forsake us..deut 31:6...meditate on that on scripture and the chains of fear will disappear. Jesus has set you free already, you just have to use that mindset to see thr manifestation. Remember its the finished work of Jesus not the work in progress of Him. He cried out "It is finished!" just think on that!!

Active
You'll always have plenty of people here praying for you AwesomeJC. We're all praying for you. God is with you servant of The Most High God. :)

Isaiah Chapter 41 Verse 10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

(right hand of my righteousness = Jesus our Savior)

Peter didn't sink, and neither will you. Eyes on Jesus, not the waves.

Active
Good morning Awesome JC;

When toiling in the mines, our assurance is that at the end of our shift, we can rise to the surface into daylight. Besides minerals, mines also have something called bumps, or tremors. For the unlucky, this means a cave-in and their ascent to the surface is cut off. Like the group here, your fellow miners will do everything in their power to bring you back to the surface into the light. The miners are limited in their powers, but God is not as he knows where you are both physically and spiritually. Jesus promised his disciples that he would never abandon them.

Horatio Spafford wrote a poem in late 1873 to which Phillip Bliss put to music. Here is a link to the song and a bit of history regarding its origins.

Copy the above into the address bar of a new window and consider its message. Phil 4:8.