• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God hardens hearts?

You were born body soul and spirit in the (FLESH) after conception, just like we all were. But we all existed in spiritual bodies as sons of God before flesh man came into being. Christ just told you in Matt that when these flesh bodies die, the soul and spirit returns to the Father who gave it and He puts us in a body like the angles have. This period of time was when all God’s children were called sons of God. pre Genesis during that time when Satan deceived one third of Gods children and tried to take over.

Bendito my friend can’t you see that your leaving a Hugh vacant gap between Satan’s rebellion and the God creating some men and women here on earth and told them to mate and birth through the womb all the other souls/spirits back on earth again. That was God law in the beginning of Genesis. If God did not create you here on earth at the beginning Genesis, then to be here on earth you must be born through the womb of woman or your not to be here on earth. That’s what infuriated God so much when the fallen angels came/fell to earth without coming through that womb of woman. My friend until your able to fill that Hugh gap with what really took place during that time, Bible is not going to fit together totally for you.

Loyal
You were born body soul and spirit in the (FLESH) after conception, just like we all were. But we all existed in spiritual bodies as sons of God before flesh man came into being. Christ just told you in Matt that when these flesh bodies die, the soul and spirit returns to the Father who gave it and He puts us in a body like the angles have. This period of time was when all God’s children were called sons of God. pre Genesis during that time when Satan deceived one third of Gods children and tried to take over.

Bendito my friend can’t you see that your leaving a Hugh vacant gap between Satan’s rebellion and the God creating some men and women here on earth and told them to mate and birth through the womb all the other souls/spirits back on earth again. That was God law in the beginning of Genesis. If God did not create you here on earth at the beginning Genesis, then to be here on earth you must be born through the womb of woman or your not to be here on earth. That’s what infuriated God so much when the fallen angels came/fell to earth without coming through that womb of woman. My friend until your able to fill that Hugh gap with what really took place during that time, Bible is not going to fit together totally for you.
The Bible does not say that...BAC gave you scriptures that say otherwise.

B-A-C your putting some truth out there in Cor. But I must mention this natural first and then the spiritual second has to do with Genesis foreword. In reality it was spiritual, then Natural, then spiritual again. As I was telling Bendito there is an era of time between Satan’s rebellion and God putting Flesh men and women on the earth having them birth other children through the womb back on to earth.

My friend you must realize that era of time from Satan’s rebellion to the book of Genesis was along time. Lot happened between the two time marker.

Loyal
Come on guys, this is getting old.
1. We are a spirit
2. We live in a body
3. We have a soul.

All men (people) have a spirit.
Christians have a Born Again Spirit.

Soul is simply the Mind, Will and emotions. It defines who or how you are or act.

The spirit of man never dies nor does his soul.

The unsaved will enter hell in the spirit of man and retain their soul.

The born again man will also lose his earth suit or this body he dwells in now and will gain a new glorified body to house his born again into God Spirit and soul.

Blessings

I’ve explained to the best of my ability Wired for Fishing and the rest of it is up to God whether anyone’s eyes and ears are opened to it. If and when ones spiritual eyes are opened to this period of time before the book of Genesis was ever written, one will wonder why they were not able to see it before. Gods word declares what I have explained. It may not tell us word for word in the way you have to explain something to a child but God has given all the pieces to the puzzle in the volume of His book. God has made it clear that only He can open spiritual eyes and ears.

Souls and spirits never die, at least man can not kill another man’s soul or spirit. But God said many souls and spirits would parish, after THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY. There would be many go into the lake of fire to be totally consumed to the point that no one would remembered them again. God is not a God that would let someone burn forever and ever. He simply gets rid of them totally and completely.

Loyal
There would be many go into the lake of fire to be totally consumed to the point that no one would remembered them again. God is not a God that would let someone burn forever and ever. He simply gets rid of them totally and completely.
Scripture talks about eternal punishment.

If one just gets burned up and be no more, that's not a bad deal for a sinner. Live as you please then cease to be, But scripture says different.

Loyal
Funny how we get from hardened hearts to man's creation :)

Genesis says man was created on the sixth day. We were "created" by God. No existed in any form before this.

Gen 1:26; Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
Gen 1:27; God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

The verses below actually come BEFORE the verses above. The fish, cattle, and animals were created before man was. The earth was created before man was.

Gen 1:20; Then God said, "Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens."
Gen 1:21; God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22; God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
Gen 1:23; There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.
Gen 1:24; Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.
Gen 1:25; God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good.

Man wasn't alive, God "breathed" life into man. No man was alive before this.

Gen 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

At the risk of being chauvinistic here.... man was created before woman.

Gen 2:18; Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him."

Gen 2:21; So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place.
Gen 2:22; The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man.
Gen 2:23; The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."
Gen 2:24; For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

No woman existed or lived before this time. But we are back to,,, God only created two sexes (brought up in another thread)
God didn't another man to become Adams "helper". He created a woman. Only a man and a woman can become "one flesh" according to God.

1 Cor 15:45; So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
1 Tim 2:13; For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.

Adam was the first man. No man existed before Adam.

Jesus existed before all of this, but Jesus was not a man before all of this.

Heb 2:7; "YOU HAVE MADE HIM FOR A LITTLE WHILE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS; YOU HAVE CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOR, AND HAVE APPOINTED HIM OVER THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS;
Heb 2:9; But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

If man is "lower" than the angels, and Jesus was at some point "higher" than the angels, then Jesus was something more than a man or an angel. How much more?

John 1:3; All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
Col 1:15; He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Jesus created everything. Jesus is God of course (part of the Trinity) It says here Jesus was the "firstborn" of creation. That doesn't mean He didn't exist before creation, it simply means when creation came into being, Jesus was the first thing in the material creation.
No man existed before this. As it says above... we are "created" by God. After the earth existed. After the the plants and animals existed.

1 Cor 15:46; However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual.
1 Cor 15:47; The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven.
1 Cor 15:48; As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly.
1 Cor 15:49; Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly.

Our spirit does not exist before... in fact we do not exist in any form before... we are conceived in the womb. God may have known our name before we were conceived, but I knew all of my children's names before they were born also.

To say we lived forever before we were created is to make us equal with God. If we lived in a "pre" forever that would make us immortal, however...

1 Cor 15:53; For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1 Cor 15:54; But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory.

"the morttal will have to put on immortality".

Apparently we were NOT immortal before this, so that means we did exist before this time.

Loyal
I’ve explained to the best of my ability Wired for Fishing and the rest of it is up to God whether anyone’s eyes and ears are opened to it. If and when ones spiritual eyes are opened to this period of time before the book of Genesis was ever written, one will wonder why they were not able to see it before. Gods word declares what I have explained. It may not tell us word for word in the way you have to explain something to a child but God has given all the pieces to the puzzle in the volume of His book. God has made it clear that only He can open spiritual eyes and ears.

Souls and spirits never die, at least man can not kill another man’s soul or spirit. But God said many souls and spirits would parish, after THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY. There would be many go into the lake of fire to be totally consumed to the point that no one would remembered them again. God is not a God that would let someone burn forever and ever. He simply gets rid of them totally and completely.
At risk of appearing nasty....That line is common among those who are in deception, my friend.....Esentially the line goes along the way of "I have this special knowledge which others cannot understand unless God decides to give it to them." Recognize that line? Try this line...."the wisdom from above is, first of all, pure, then peaceful, kind, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy" Your wisdom here is not easily entreated....I, for one, have asked you for scripture that would prove your points. So far you have not given anything like that....Why is that?
Understand, my friend, I am not out to hurt, embarrass, or belittle you. I simply want scripture to back up your point. If you are going to teach on it you need to share your bible source.
You and I agree on a preAdamic world but we do not agree on what all happened back then.

Bendito, I thank for not being real harsh and ripping me to pieces, but you don’t have to worry about hurting my feelings my friend. I will not let criticism bother me, it’s just goes with the territory. You have some that snap at you too.

Really Bendito it’s nothing like God has told me something you don’t know. I am glad that you are able to see that pre Adamic world referred to as the first world age. This is something that can be built on. This was the age or time where Satans rebellion took place. This was the age where ALL Gods children were referred to as sons of God. There was not male and female at this time. The male and female things only came about in Genesis. The birthing of children was the method God use to put the majority of His children back on earth.

You remember I told you that the Christ came from the seed line of Adam and Eve. Here it is in the book of Luke 3:23-38 all males from Adam to Christ. And I can assure you that each of the wives of these men were of the pure seed line of Adam and Eve also.

There is a wall chart that shows all males and females in Christ Genealogy on line by the company, Good Things Company, Inc. Norman, Oklahoma. www.AdamAndEveFamilyTree.com It’s 25” x 38”. They say it has been their number one product since 1975.

Have a question Bendito. What was Paul’s nationality. Paul, who wrote or scribed most the New Testament.

BAC my friend you get an A+ for your correct answer. I was going to see if Bendito would have come with the same answer. This knowledge should strengthen what I have said about key people in the word of God are all from the seed line of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the first two of the start of the Hebrew race which were later called Israelites.

BAC my friend I know you believe that Adam and Eve were the first two human beings created, not so, they were the last two male and female created/formed.

Loyal
Bendito, I thank for not being real harsh and ripping me to pieces, but you don’t have to worry about hurting my feelings my friend. I will not let criticism bother me, it’s just goes with the territory. You have some that snap at you too.

Really Bendito it’s nothing like God has told me something you don’t know. I am glad that you are able to see that pre Adamic world referred to as the first world age. This is something that can be built on. This was the age or time where Satans rebellion took place. This was the age where ALL Gods children were referred to as sons of God. There was not male and female at this time. The male and female things only came about in Genesis. The birthing of children was the method God use to put the majority of His children back on earth.

You remember I told you that the Christ came from the seed line of Adam and Eve. Here it is in the book of Luke 3:23-38 all males from Adam to Christ. And I can assure you that each of the wives of these men were of the pure seed line of Adam and Eve also.

There is a wall chart that shows all males and females in Christ Genealogy on line by the company, Good Things Company, Inc. Norman, Oklahoma. www.AdamAndEveFamilyTree.com It’s 25” x 38”. They say it has been their number one product since 1975.

Have a question Bendito. What was Paul’s nationality. Paul, who wrote or scribed most the New Testament.
But you are still unwilling? unable? to provide scriptural proof?

Loyal
BAC my friend you get an A+ for your correct answer. I was going to see if Bendito would have come with the same answer. This knowledge should strengthen what I have said about key people in the word of God are all from the seed line of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the first two of the start of the Hebrew race which were later called Israelites.

BAC my friend I know you believe that Adam and Eve were the first two human beings created, not so, they were the last two male and female created/formed.

Jacob was the first Israelite. Abraham had two sons, Isaac and Ishmael, but one of them was never considered a patriarch of the Jews.
Isaac had two sons named Jacob and Esau.
Gen 32:28; Gen 35:10; Jacob of course had 12 sons.

Rueben, Levi, Judah, Simeon, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali,

By the time we get to Revelation 7, we see some things changed. Dan is no longer on the list. Manasseh (a son of Joseph) is now included.

Adam and Eve were never "sons of Israel" as the Bible calls Jews.

But I'm with @Bendito about people being created before Adam and Eve. where is the scripture? Where is the proof?

Luke 3 has Jesus's earthly lineage as a man through Mary. But there are many verses that say He existed before then. I've already given some that say He created everything, the world, the universe, Adam, etc...
Matt 1 has Jesus's earthly lineage through Joseph (even though Joseph wasn't technically biologically Jesus's father). Matthew also starts with Abraham rather than Adam.

There is some overlap between the two lineages, but after David they pretty much go two different directions.

BAC my friend, I believe you are a serious student of Gods word. And you want to see it in the Bible before you believe it. So I will try to show you just what Gods word says about Adam, the last man God FORMED. But first let me say that Jacob was the first Adamic man to be referred to as an Israelite. But if you follow Jacobs genealogy back you will see he comes from the seed line of Adam and Eve. Ever heard of the KEY OF DAVID, your knocking at it’s door. King David was from the seed line of Adam and Eve.

God’s chosen people get tagged with different names as the story progresses in the Bible. Like Adam, when Adam was formed by God, God referred to him as, THE MAN. When God used that term or that title, it meant that particular man, not just any man, but THE MAN, God later naming him Adam. God later taking a rib from Adam and making Eve. Do you understand what God did here? God took and made that perfect woman with the rib/DNA of Adam and came up with this special man and woman pair, that through their seed line, umbilical cord to umbilical cord, would come the Christ.

It’s is documented in the Bible if one care to make that lengthy study. A lot of the work has been done for you if you use this chart called, THE ADAM AND EVE FAMILY TREE WALL CHART. It is very complete and every name in that true seed line of Adam and Eves to the birth of Christ Is listed with its location, book, chapter, and verse. You may be able to view this chart on line. I just bought one, it’s a laminated quality wall chart that every serious bible student should own. No telling how many hours went into assembling of this wall chart. Hope you are able to view on line.

Back to Adam, the last man FORMED by God. Genesis 1:26-27 And God said, let us make man in our image, 27 So God created man- God created he him; male and female created He them. 28 God blessed them and tells them to replenish the earth, and have dominion over the fish, the fowl and all living things.

This word REPLENISH means way more than one may think. When God says replenish the earth, that tells me that God had children upon this earth at lest once before. You cannot use the word replenish otherwise. Think on that my friend. The world had God’s children on it once before. This was before the book of Genesis. Gods word states this fact in many places. May not state it word for word the way we would like it. But God used the word REPLENISH here, saying a lot more than most would pick up on.

So you can see thus far God has made human beings and made some male and some female. How many did God make, not sure, but many. And you could say that God made these men and women to be fishermen and hunters. God has not said anything about tilling the ground this far. These people would harvest fish or animals off the land.and water. There were tree they took food from but no tilling of the ground.

And God saw everything that he had made and that it was VERY GOOD, and that was the end of the sixth day. Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and earth were finished, and ALL THE HOST OF THEM. Need to take note of this word, HOST. The word host is use when God is speaking about more than just two people, one male and one female. A host is quite a few people.

Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work and rested the seventh day. He blesssed the seventh day, and sanctified that day. God has rested that whole seventh day. After his day of rest God make I very distinct statement the following day. Gen 2:5 for the LORD GOD had not caused it to rain upon the earth and THERE WAS NOT A MAN TO TILL THE GROUND. My friend when God says there was not a man to till the ground, that very simple to understand. GOD HAS NOT FORMED A MAN TO TO TILL THE GROUND AS OF YET. Very simple statement and direct to the point.

Now this act of God is taking place after the seventh day in which God rested from all his works. Gen 2:7 And the LORD GOD (FORMED) man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Gen 2:8 God plants the garden of Eden and there He put THE MAN whom He had FORMED. And God puts THE MAN into the garden of Eden to dress it and keep it. At this time THE MAN is the only person in the garden of Eden. God already shielding him from the children He created on the sixth day. Theses other people, the sixth day creation, lived out side the garden of Eden, eastward a ways from Eden.

Let’s recap here a little. God has created the earth and all the HOST of them. Told them to basically hunt and fish and subdue the land and to replenish the earth. Start the birthing process and increase the population of the earth. God hasn’t said any thing about the garden of Eden or a man to till the ground and dress it.

After God has rested on the seventh day He continues creating some more animals and brings them before Adam to have him name these animals. These were more than likely the domesticated animals Adam will use to till and dress the ground.

Gen 2:21 God then take a rib/DNA from THE MAN Adam and makes him a special help mate, Eve. This act of God removing a rib/DNA from Adam was very important. It made Adam and Eve a very special pair. God DID NOT take anything from any other man created on the sixth day to make them a help mate. This matching of Adam and Eve was a very very special union. This union, this special seed line, umbilical cord to umbilical cord, would birth Christ upon this earth. The KEY OF DAVID, looking you in the face.

My friend BCA, I hope and pray your Spiritual eyes are opened to the fact that Adam and Eve were the last man and woman Formed, not created but FORMED. Again, God having a very special pair for His Son, Jesus the Christ, to be borned upon this earth.

Loyal
Genesis 1:28
(AMPC) And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.
(ASV) And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(CSB) God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and every creature that crawls on the earth.”
(ESV) And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
(GNB) blessed them, and said, "Have many children, so that your descendants will live all over the earth and bring it under their control. I am putting you in charge of the fish, the birds, and all the wild animals.
(GW) God blessed them and said, "Be fertile, increase in number, fill the earth, and be its master. Rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that crawl on the earth."
(HCSB) God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and every creature that crawls on the earth."
(KJV) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(MKJV) And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply and fill the earth, and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heavens, and all animals that move upon the earth.
(MSG) God blessed them: "Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Earth! Take charge! Be responsible for fish in the sea and birds in the air, for every living thing that moves on the face of Earth."
(NAS77) And God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
(NASB) God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
(NIrV) God blessed them. He said to them, "Have children and increase your numbers. Fill the earth and bring it under your control. Rule over the fish in the waters and the birds of the air. Rule over every living creature that moves on the ground."
(NIV) God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Only the King James uses that word out of all the Bibles I have, but male also simply means "fill up". Another explanation is... if I 'replenish" my food stores, it may not be with exactly the same food.

מָלָא מָלֵא
mâlê' mâlâ'
maw-lay', maw-law'
A primitive root, to fill or (intransitively) be full of, in a wide application (literally and figuratively): - accomplish, confirm, + consecrate, be at an end, be expired, be fenced, fill, fulfil, (be, become, X draw, give in, go) fully (-ly, -ly set, tale), [over-] flow, fulness, furnish, gather (selves, together), presume, replenish, satisfy, set, space, take a [hand-] full, + have wholly.
Total KJV occurrences: 251

Gen 2:5; Now no shrub of the field was yet in the earth, and no plant of the field had yet sprouted, for the LORD God had not sent rain upon the earth, and there was no man to cultivate the ground.
Gen 2:6; But a mist used to rise from the earth and water the whole surface of the ground.
Gen 2:7; Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

This is simply a more detailed account of Gen 1:27; not a different account.

Also keep in mind, animals, bird and fish are "hosts" on the earth also.

My friend BCA, I hope and pray your Spiritual eyes are opened to the fact that Adam and Eve were the last man and woman Formed, not created but FORMED. Again, God having a very special pair for His Son, Jesus the Christ, to be borned upon this earth.

Jesus created every world, not just this one.
John 1:3; All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Col 1:16; For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
Col 1:17; He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Every star, every planet, every galaxy was created by Jesus, through Jesus, and "for" Jesus.

I am almost afraid to disagree with you BAC my friend. You are really studied up in God word but I begg to differ that Gen 2:7 was jus a recap of the men and women created in Gen 1:27. I don’t think I can be convinced other wise. I believe it oto the very depts of my being that God formed THE MAN, Adam on the day after the seventh day where God rested from all His works.

I believe God used the word formed, letting us know that He was doing something different to bring THE MAN Adam into being. God took a rib/DNA from Adam made him that perfect mate. As I said before this seed line of this special man and woman, Adam and Eve, would be the family that the Christ would be born through upon this earth.

As well read as you are BAC I can’t believe you have not keyed on to this very fact, that Christ came through the seed line of Adam, umbelical cord to umbilical cord. God wasn’t about to let His son, Jesus the Christ be born through just any womb out there. Especially not a man and woman that had been defiled by the fallen angles. That was one of Satan’s plots to destroy that perfect seed line of Adam so that Christ would come forth as a tainted. Satan was trying to have Christ come forth as a giant, or a six fingered person, or any other misfit that was from that mixing of fallen angel and the daughters of Adam.

My friend BAC, if you haven’t keyed in on this very fact that Adam and Eve were a very special pair for the sole purpose of Gods plan of salvation, a suggest you focus in and dig on this one fact.

Adam and Eve were the start of Gods chosen people.
This family took on different names as the story of Genesis progressed. They are referred as, Gods chosen people, Hebrews, Jews, Israelites, all these names or titles are all the same people. All the key players on God’s side are of the seed line of Adam and Eve.