• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God declares Jesus God

Active
People confuse what the term God means so they apply wrong meanings to wrong contexts. For a Person to be considered fully God in the Bible, He must meet ALL the following criteria:

1) Immortal
2) Of Spirit form
3) Possess all authority and can delegate that authority to anyone

The Father of Jesus is the one true God because He alone is immortal, Spirit as well as having all authority. He can delegate this authority to anyone and He gave His authority to Jesus. The Father alone had all the attributes of what the word God truly meant, so He alone can be considered as God. Paul makes that clear in 1 Corinthians 8:6.

Jesus as the Man of Nazareth was neither immortal nor spirit, He simply had divine authority given by His Father. But He was flesh and that is why His accusers accused Him of blasphemy. They refused to even acknowledge His authority from God.

Even Moses was like a god to Pharaoh in Exodus, but he never was God in the full sense of the word. He was never immortal and never a spirit. He simply had authority from God in front of Pharaoh. Yet he remained a mere man.

Last edited:
Those verses are about Jesus in the OT. He was not even called Jesus at that time, simply the Son and Word. And yes He was divine. God translated today is synonym to divine, or being in spirit form. The term god also symbolised a form of divine authority, which is why Moses, a mere man, was said to be like a god unto Pharaoh. (Exodus 7:1) Yet according to you Moses somehow is now divine? Is Moses flesh or spirit? In terms of the true God, authority over all creation, the Father is that one God, both in being divine and being the ultimate authority figure, there is no other God. It is the Father who gave all authority even to His Son Jesus, the Son had no authority on His own.

This is based off a lack of reading comprehension. This is not an insult, but if you were to see the situation at hand, you would realize the statement you made above is under a false premise.

"you will be LIKE a god" not A GOD. Huge difference. To everyone? No. "Like a god unto pharaoh " and "Aaron will be your prophet".

I believe you are not grasping the context of the situation. Please do not put words in my mouth though. According to me, Moses was not divine, but an obedient servant to God.

Either you believe that the Word remained divine in spirit form, or you believe the Word was truly made flesh and became mortal.
Mortality cannot coexist with divinity (immortality), they are mutually exclusive.

Who are you to set the guidelines? You cannot set your own rules and regs. upon what God can and cannot do. I believe, through what scripture says, that Jesus who is the word, became flesh, still retaining his divinity that he was worshiped. I believe God is all powerful, that he can become flesh and still retain divinity at the same time. That Jesus lead his life under the OT laws, setting an example for us and teaching us of the new covenant that was to come after his death, burial and resurrection.

Jesus said, "I and the Father are one" and "if you have seen me, then you have seen the Father".

Philippians (Paul) claims Jesus is "equal to God"

If Jesus remained divine in the true sense as the Man of Nazareth, why didn’t He just tell them “I did not blaspheme?” Instead He mentioned past examples of how even mere mortals can be considered as gods. Moses was one such example in Exodus but he was nowhere considered immortal or divine by anyone. So Jesus made it very clear He was indeed fully mortal as the Man of Nazareth.

In Psalms 82:6, the judges of Israel were called "gods" because of their representative position of authority and responsibility among the people. These judges were God's representatives, charged with executing fair and impartial judgments in Israel (Psalms 82:2-4). To go before the judges was to go before God (cf. Ex 21:6; 22:8-9,28), for they were charged with rendering God's judgments (Deut 1:16-17). The Psalm 82 depicts God rebuking these "gods" (the unjust judges) for their corruption of justice. Because they failed to judge righteously, God would now judge them (Psalms 82:1,7-8). Even so, because of their God-given position of power, the psalmist called the unrighteous judges "gods."

Again, I would state that you are not grasping the context of the situation. No mere human was ever born "full of grace and truth"(John 1:14). This was "God the Son" Jesus, divine, that people came from across distances to worship.

Only God is to be worshipped? Not true. In Revelations 3:9 KJV

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God is to be worshipped, but God can also make anyone worship at people’s feet, people whom He loves. The same is said about Jesus:

Hebrews 1:6 And when he brought his supreme Son into the world, God said, “Let all of God's angels worship him.

Philippians 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth

It is God Himself who decreed that the Son is to be worshipped, whether the Son is a man, a spirit or whatever. God decides who is to be worshipped as His representative, not us.

In Revelation 3:9 Jesus promised that He would vindicate His people and make sure that their persecutors recognized they were wrong, and that Jesus and His followers were right. The idea is of vindication before self-righteous “spiritual” persecutors. God promised that the church in Philadelphia would be vindicated before their persecutors. After all, Revelation is a "signified" book. Lots of figurative language. 3:9 doesnt speak of literal worship to mere mortal humans.

God promised Israel that Gentiles would honor them and acknowledge their God (Isaiah 45:14). Now the tables were somewhat turned, and these Jewish people “will play the role of the heathen and acknowledge that the church is the Israel of God.” (Mounce) Quote

1 Corinthians 14:24-25 speaks of unbelievers falling down in the midst of Christians to worship God. This establishes that it wasn’t Christians who were being worshipped, but God was worshipped in the presence of Christians. (Guzik) Quote

And of course one would worship Jesus, he is God the Son, but still God as there is one God.

Thank you for your time with me discussing important issues.

Jesus is Jesus and god Is god. This trinity thing is something the Romans made up so they could get there populace to agree to a new religion.

I would kindly ask how you explain Colossians 2:9 (Godhead KJV) (Deity NIV) (Deity ESV) (Godhead ASV) (Deity NASB)

Godhead in the Koine Greek Colossians 2:9 theotēs
"Deity; the state of being God, Godhead"

Mind you, they are talking about Jesus the Christ in Colossians here.

Then, I would also kindly ask you how to explain Jesus name Matthew 1:23 (NASB)
23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us.”

And compare to John 1 (NASB)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

So if I was to correct your statement, it would be like this....

"Jesus is God in the flesh, God the Son. The Holy Spirit is also God, God the Spirit. And then there is God the Father. They are not 3 separate and apart Gods, but one God."

Active
I would kindly ask how you explain Colossians 2:9 (Godhead KJV) (Deity NIV) (Deity ESV) (Godhead ASV) (Deity NASB)

Godhead in the Koine Greek Colossians 2:9 theotēs
"Deity; the state of being God, Godhead"

Mind you, they are talking about Jesus the Christ in Colossians here.

Then, I would also kindly ask you how to explain Jesus name Matthew 1:23 (NASB)
23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us.”

And compare to John 1 (NASB)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

So if I was to correct your statement, it would be like this....

"Jesus is God in the flesh, God the Son. The Holy Spirit is also God, God the Spirit. And then there is God the Father. They are not 3 separate and apart Gods, but one God."

Colossians 2:9 clearly talked about God dwelling IN Christ. That happened at the water baptism of Jesus when the Spirit of God came upon Him like a dove. Indeed God was with us as declared by the name Jesus because His Spirit came upon Jesus and Jesus’ body was His walking temple.

It is grave error to say that the Spirit that came upon Jesus was Jesus Himself.

Active
This is based off a lack of reading comprehension. This is not an insult, but if you were to see the situation at hand, you would realize the statement you made above is under a false premise.

"you will be LIKE a god" not A GOD. Huge difference. To everyone? No. "Like a god unto pharaoh " and "Aaron will be your prophet".

I believe you are not grasping the context of the situation. Please do not put words in my mouth though. According to me, Moses was not divine, but an obedient servant to God.

I never said Moses was truly God, I said he was “like a god” because he had authority from God in front of Pharaoh. “Like a god” are the exact words from Exodus 1:7. But your belief makes people think that perhaps Moses can also be regarded as divine for simply being “like a god” to another human. That is obviously false which is why I asked you certain questions to make you evaluate the incongruence of your own beliefs. That is not putting words into your mouth.

Who are you to set the guidelines? You cannot set your own rules and regs. upon what God can and cannot do.

That is pretty strawman. How is stating the obvious setting guidelines? Show me in Scriptures an example where an immortal being died mortally if you wish to convince me Jesus can remain immortal and still die mortally. Otherwise, be humble enough to accept that such a thing cannot happen in reality instead of falsely saying I’m setting standards and limiting God.

Jesus said, "I and the Father are one" and "if you have seen me, then you have seen the Father".

Yes, Jesus never said I and the Father are one God. So be careful and don’t add meanings to what Jesus never said. Ok?

Philippians (Paul) claims Jesus is "equal to God"

Philippians said that Jesus was in the form of God, and that was talking about Him in the OT not about Him as a man. Again, I already said Jesus was divine in the OT.

In Psalms 82:6, the judges of Israel were called "gods" because of their representative position of authority and responsibility among the people. These judges were God's representatives, charged with executing fair and impartial judgments in Israel (Psalms 82:2-4). To go before the judges was to go before God (cf. Ex 21:6; 22:8-9,28), for they were charged with rendering God's judgments (Deut 1:16-17). The Psalm 82 depicts God rebuking these "gods" (the unjust judges) for their corruption of justice. Because they failed to judge righteously, God would now judge them (Psalms 82:1,7-8). Even so, because of their God-given position of power, the psalmist called the unrighteous judges "gods."

So my question is, why didn’t Jesus just say “I did not blaspheme” to defend Himself since according to you He remained God? Don’t use strawman please. If you can’t answer then be humble enough to admit it.

Again, I would state that you are not grasping the context of the situation. No mere human was ever born "full of grace and truth"(John 1:14). This was "God the Son" Jesus, divine, that people came from across distances to worship.

What has being born of grace and truth got to do with Jesus’ state of mortality or immortality?

In Revelation 3:9 Jesus promised that He would vindicate His people and make sure that their persecutors recognized they were wrong, and that Jesus and His followers were right. The idea is of vindication before self-righteous “spiritual” persecutors. God promised that the church in Philadelphia would be vindicated before their persecutors. After all, Revelation is a "signified" book. Lots of figurative language. 3:9 doesnt speak of literal worship to mere mortal humans.

Neither did Rev 3:9 say the worship was directed at God, at least not explicitly. The word God is not even in there. But yes no doubt God is worshipped because God dwells in these believers just like how He dwelled in Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14:24-25
speaks of unbelievers falling down in the midst of Christians to worship God. This establishes that it wasn’t Christians who were being worshipped, but God was worshipped in the presence of Christians. (Guzik)

As long as God dwelled in human beings, He is already worshipped when people worship at their feet.

And of course one would worship Jesus, he is God the Son, but still God as there is one God.

Thank you for your time with me discussing important issues.

I already showed from Scriptures that God decreed Jesus to be worshipped, even by angels. God the Son is a term not from the Scriptures.

Active
I won't address the trinity made up thing by the Romans but the Father cannot Be the Son just as you cannot be your own Father or your own Son.
John 3:16 For GOD(FATHER) so loved the world that he(GOD) gave his only begotten SON(JESUS)........ 2 DIFFERENT ENTITIES that were and still are in perfect agreement (of one mind) to finish what the Father started. Cant' leave out the Holy Ghost because he speaks to us what the Lord Jesus wants us to know or instructs us as to the Lords commands for us as they arise.

Now stating that the trinity was a Roman issue, I can't speak to but, I can speak to Christmas being a Roman issue. If you do the research you'll find that a Roman emperor named Constantine named Christianity the religion of the state of Rome in 329AD. This was done in order to quell a religious rebellion between the so called Christians and the former religion of Rome called Mithraism. In doing so they incorporated some of the festivals of the mithraic religion into the NEW Christian Roman state religion. One of these was the WINTER EQUINOX week long celebration of the returning of the SUN as the days got longer after 12/21. They worshiped the Sun like most in those days. In order to satisfy Christians they named it the mass of Christ and tagged it with the birth of Jesus although no one knows when Jesus was born. And if the Father wanted us to know he would of told us at least twice. That said it is possible that many different mithraic ceremonies are incorporated into what we call Christianity today, my only concern when studying the period was where Christmas originated.

Active
In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD.

Gods word is his PLAN; so in the beginning the PLAN was with GOD and the PLAN was GOD.

Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my WORD be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." This verse shows that Gods word has something to accomplish therefore there was a PLAN behind the sending of the WORD.

Jesus being the WORD made flesh accomplished the thing where unto he sent him. Which was to become a sacrifice for sin of the entire world. Beginning to end. Then to be glorified and pronounced a GOD! So it's quite clear the plan was to reproduce GOD himself and he did it first with Jesus. Jesus is not GOD the FATHER, he is GOD the FIRST BEGOTTEN SON. Two separate beings both called GOD one is the Father of the other!!!!!! And we are next!!!!!!!

Therefore Jesus was the PLAN made flesh. I.E. He was the blueprint or the PLAN that allows you to follow in his steps, thats what being a disciple is all about following him to the point that you receive the glorification he did. Which by the way he was glorified by his Father.

As I explained in an earlier post regarding the ELOHIM group. We all came out from God as we were symbolically the rib of God of which JESUS was a part of that same group of spirits. It is possible and highly likely that God did not remove his memory of the eons he spent with the Father as he did to us, which in part helps to explain his exuberance in doing his fathers will and not sinning for he always wanted to please the Father. He had no carnal mind so he was not at odds with GOD ever until the end of his earthly life.

BTY I believe that GOD the FATHER said "This is my beloved SON, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him." If God calls him his son how can he be his own Father????

And I never got a response to
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten SON........

Genesis 1: 26 And God said, Let Us make man in Our image

Exodus 3:
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 8: 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

I never said Moses was truly God, I said he was “like a god” because he had authority from God in front of Pharaoh. “Like a god” are the exact words from Exodus 1:7. But your belief makes people think that perhaps Moses can also be regarded as divine for simply being “like a god” to another human. That is obviously false which is why I asked you certain questions to make you evaluate the incongruence of your own beliefs. That is not putting words into your mouth.

That is pretty strawman. How is stating the obvious setting guidelines? Show me in Scriptures an example where an immortal being died mortally if you wish to convince me Jesus can remain immortal and still die mortally. Otherwise, be humble enough to accept that such a thing cannot happen in reality instead of falsely saying I’m setting standards and limiting God.

Yes, Jesus never said I and the Father are one God. So be careful and don’t add meanings to what Jesus never said. Ok?

Philippians said that Jesus was in the form of God, and that was talking about Him in the OT not about Him as a man. Again, I already said Jesus was divine in the OT.

So my question is, why didn’t Jesus just say “I did not blaspheme” to defend Himself since according to you He remained God? Don’t use strawman please. If you can’t answer then be humble enough to admit it.

What has being born of grace and truth got to do with Jesus’ state of mortality or immortality?

Neither did Rev 3:9 say the worship was directed at God, at least not explicitly. The word God is not even in there. But yes no doubt God is worshipped because God dwells in these believers just like how He dwelled in Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14:24–25 NLT - But if… | Faithlife Bible

As long as God dwelled in human beings, He is already worshipped when people worship at their feet.

I already showed from Scriptures that God decreed Jesus to be worshipped, even by angels. God the Son is a term not from the Scriptures.

"In the Scriptures the three sacred Persons are, in a certain sense, represented as “one” (Dt. 6:4; Jn. 10:30; Gal. 3:20; Jas. 2:19).They are one in nature; each shares the essence of deity.The Father is God (Eph. 1:3); Christ, the Son, is God (Jn. 1:1,14; Heb. 1:8), and the Holy Spirit likewise is Deity (Acts 5:3-4).Any person who subscribes to the notion that neither the Son nor the Spirit is “Deity” in nature is seriously mistaken. " - Wayne Jackson What About the Terms "Godhead" And "Trinity"?

I dont even really need to explain. Its in the verses. I am sorry that you cannot read that for what it is (says). I really shouldn't have had to continue on. The scripture is so blatant on this matter.

I have answered all your questions, even if you think I haven't, anyone else can see I have. It's there in the scripture, I am going to leave it at that. People will either believe it or not of their own free will.

I do thank you for your time in this matter. May our discussion be beneficial to all who read.

Active
"In the Scriptures the three sacred Persons are, in a certain sense, represented as “one” (Dt. 6:4; Jn. 10:30; Gal. 3:20; Jas. 2:19).They are one in nature; each shares the essence of deity.The Father is God (Eph. 1:3); Christ, the Son, is God (Jn. 1:1,14; Heb. 1:8), and the Holy Spirit likewise is Deity (Acts 5:3-4).Any person who subscribes to the notion that neither the Son nor the Spirit is “Deity” in nature is seriously mistaken. " - Wayne Jackson What About the Terms "Godhead" And "Trinity"?

I dont even really need to explain. Its in the verses. I am sorry that you cannot read that for what it is (says). I really shouldn't have had to continue on. The scripture is so blatant on this matter.

I have answered all your questions, even if you think I haven't, anyone else can see I have. It's there in the scripture, I am going to leave it at that. People will either believe it or not of their own free will.

I do thank you for your time in this matter. May our discussion be beneficial to all who read.

Unfortunately none of the Scriptures you’ve quoted prove your point to be true. You, like others, keep quoting Scriptures about Jesus as the Word or Jesus after resurrection but never about Jesus as a man, which is what I am talking about. So we are not even on the same page to begin with.

I once believed the very same things you believed because it was prevalent teaching today until I was confronted by Scriptures that say otherwise. But unlike you and most of whom I’ve conversed, I am willing to change my false beliefs upon undeniable facts. The trinity and Jesus’ immortality as a man are all shown by Scriptures to be false, against reality, and illogical.

Neither did you answer my questions, not even the most significant one that deals with why Jesus can die mortally while still being immortal. If you could give an actual example from Scriptures about immortal beings dying mortally I would have easily reexamined my beliefs.

Thanks for the discussion. May those who have ears hear the truth before it is too late.

Active
Genesis 1: 26 And God said, Let Us make man in Our image

Yes, and how many did God make as mankind? He made Adam and Eve, as images of the God and His Word. Creation of two persons as mankind showed that there were only two called God in Genesis. Woman came out of the bosom of man just like the Word came out of the bosom of the Father. The trinity is false. There never was a third person in the beginning,

Exodus 3: 14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
John 8: 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Yes, the Word or Son was immortal in the Old Testament. But John 1 clearly said the Word became mortal flesh, what is not clear about this?

Yes, and how many did God make as mankind? He made Adam and Eve, as images of the God and His Word. Creation of two persons as mankind showed that there were only two called God in Genesis. Woman came out of the bosom of man just like the Word came out of the bosom of the Father. The trinity is false. There never was a third person in the beginning,

Yes, the Word or Son was immortal in the Old Testament. But John 1 clearly said the Word became mortal flesh, what is not clear about this?

The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. God is Almighty. We do not know, we do not have all the answer. God can be everywhere at the same time. how do we explain that?

Active
The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. God is Almighty. We do not know, we do not have all the answer. God can be everywhere at the same time. how do we explain that?

The Holy Spirit is shown in Scriptures to be the Spirit of the Father and His Christ. There is no third person. Do your research on the origins of the trinity - you will find that it is a pagan teaching that was already taught among pagan religions long before Jesus came to earth. None of Jesus’ apostles taught the trinity concept. Even Moses, the first prophet of God never taught the trinity concept.

The Holy Spirit is shown in Scriptures to be the Spirit of the Father and His Christ. There is no third person. Do your research on the origins of the trinity - you will find that it is a pagan teaching that was already taught among pagan religions long before Jesus came to earth. None of Jesus’ apostles taught the trinity concept. Even Moses, the first prophet of God never taught the trinity concept.

2 questions: Is Jesus God. Did the Word (Jesus) create all thing?

Active
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised HIM(Jesus) from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I have trouble seeing how Jesus could be God and be dead at the same time and then raise himself from the dead. And its quite obvious that is was God who raised someone other than himself from the dead i.e. Jesus and if we truly believe this in our heart then we shall be saved.
Obviously some of you do not believe this, therefore I question your salvation!!!!! And the spirit that drives you.

Jesus as the Son of God, who was raised from the dead because he did not deserve death but experienced it for the remission of our sins is the entire basis of Christianity.

Some of you have a twisted view of scripture but I must assume you have been appointed to this or it would not be so, or you have learned this from the
DEMON-NATION that you are affiliated with and have not the spirit of truth that testifies of Jesus the SON of GOD.

But even this twisted view of scripture has purpose as the overcomer must overcome all false doctrine and anything else that is put in his way.

That said I leave you to your false doctrine and will remove myself from this discussion because it is going nowhere. As I said in the second post on this thread
there are those that will deny Jesus as the Son of GOD who became a GOD until the day they die. Unless God intervene and show them the error of their way.
And may God in his time do just that.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised HIM(Jesus) from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I have trouble seeing how Jesus could be God and be dead at the same time and then raise himself from the dead. And its quite obvious that is was God who raised someone other than himself from the dead i.e. Jesus and if we truly believe this in our heart then we shall be saved.
Obviously some of you do not believe this, therefore I question your salvation!!!!! And the spirit that drives you.

Jesus as the Son of God, who was raised from the dead because he did not deserve death but experienced it for the remission of our sins is the entire basis of Christianity.

Some of you have a twisted view of scripture but I must assume you have been appointed to this or it would not be so, or you have learned this from the
DEMON-NATION that you are affiliated with and have not the spirit of truth that testifies of Jesus the SON of GOD.

But even this twisted view of scripture has purpose as the overcomer must overcome all false doctrine and anything else that is put in his way.

That said I leave you to your false doctrine and will remove myself from this discussion because it is going nowhere. As I said in the second post on this thread
there are those that will deny Jesus as the Son of GOD who became a GOD until the day they die. Unless God intervene and show them the error of their way.

Jesus said He existed before Abraham. He was the burning bush before Moses how do you explain that? is Jesus a not telling the truth

Exodus 3: 14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Active
2 questions: Is Jesus God. Did the Word (Jesus) create all thing?

Jesus was God in the Old Testament. (The Word WAS God as stated in John chapter 1. Was is past tense so obviously the Word did not remain as God). Jesus the Man of Nazareth was fully mortal so not God. Jesus resurrected to life and now is again immortal, but He is called Lord. 1 Corinthians 8:6 which reads “there is one God, the Father” made it very clear only the Father is addressed as God, Jesus is addressed as Lord instead. God created the world by Jesus (or more accurately the Word of God) but at that time Jesus wasn’t a man yet. He was not even called Jesus.

Active

Indeed, most are so stuck in false indoctrination they can’t see what the Scriptures plainly states. They don’t want to correct themselves and just admit that what they have been taught could very well be wrong. They listen more to what men say about God rather than seek Him in prayer to show them the truth. Unless they repent of this unhealthy reliance on men’s teachings they will remain stuck in false doctrines to their own demise.

Active
Jesus said He existed before Abraham. He was the burning bush before Moses how do you explain that? is Jesus a not telling the truth

Exodus 3:
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Jesus was God in the Old Testament, like I said. I AM is a reference to Jesus’ past identity, who He was in the Old Testament. You still are not admitting that the Word truly became flesh, which is what John wrote. Can flesh be called God? No. So why do you call the man Jesus God?