• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Give Me an Answer - In the Beginning God, or In the Beginning Hydrogen.

Loyal
Spiritual warfare has a modern name - psychological warfare. Demoralization. Defeating the enemy's fighting spirit without firing a bullet. Satan and his angels are behind BLM, climate change, transgenderism, etc., all of the atrocities and abominations these days are not political issues, but false religions. They are provoking Christians and any decent folks to rile up and take action, and once you do, they've got you.
I'm talking about out of the body spiritual warfare for my spirit joins with the angels and we fight against the darkness it's a real thing. Just because you're not aware of it doesn't mean it isn't there

Active
I'm talking about out of the body spiritual warfare for my spirit joins with the angels and we fight against the darkness it's a real thing. Just because you're not aware of it doesn't mean it isn't there
Spiritual warfare is always afflicted inside your mind, it's never "outside of body". Whatever outside the body in this world is just a reflection of what's inside.

Active
No, man, you got it wrong. My point is that the Matrix is aware of these spiritual beings, and they gaslight you into believing that angels - either good or evil - are aliens in their newspeak language, so on the Day of the Lord when angels really descend from heaven, clueless, brainwashed earth dwellers would see it as alien invasion, but we know what's really going on.
Jonathan, are angels from Earth then? No? Then they are alien beings. Not native to Earth. Are demons from Earth? Since they are the offspring of the nephilim they are Earth born. so...No they are not Alien beings. Its not complicated. Alien simply means 'not of Earth'

BTW Spiritual warfare is far more than you describe Johathan....Consider that you ARE a spirit so your spiritual warfare takes up your body your mind and your spirit and it reaches out all around you. But not to worry...you have all the authority that Jesus has to win.

Active
Jonathan, are angels from Earth then? No? Then they are alien beings. Not native to Earth. Are demons from Earth? Since they are the offspring of the nephilim they are Earth born. so...No they are not Alien beings. Its not complicated. Alien simply means 'not of Earth'
They are neither from earth or space, but another dimension. Also, they are NOT offspring of Nephilim, Nephilim are the offspring of them.

BTW Spiritual warfare is far more than you describe Johathan....Consider that you ARE a spirit so your spiritual warfare takes up your body your mind and your spirit and it reaches out all around you. But not to worry...you have all the authority that Jesus has to win.
Christians tend to “spiritualize” everything, including this “spiritual warfare”, some popular teachings point fingers at your shame, guilt and fear, while the real enemies, the principalities are working around the clock through personalities to kill, steal and destroy. So yes, there is more, but how about we deal with what I’d described first? ‘Cause it’s shove up in our faces, and the bridge is burned, there’s no place to retreat.

Loyal

Angels are not born , only created.

Fallen angels, demons, like to play games with your mind. When they say they are from "outer space" and you use discernment, you will find, thier statement is true. But your perspective and thiers are completely different. In your mind, you are thinking, from another planet. That was not what was stated. Simply, outer space. And to them, outside of your space. A person standing 1 foot away from you is not in your space. Technically, that person is from outer space.

If you want to understand demons, then understand, thier minds are to decieve you. Lie to you. Pull you away from God

Active
They are neither from earth or space, but another dimension. Also, they are NOT offspring of Nephilim, Nephilim are the offspring of them.

Christians tend to “spiritualize” everything, including this “spiritual warfare”, some popular teachings point fingers at your shame, guilt and fear, while the real enemies, the principalities are working around the clock through personalities to kill, steal and destroy. So yes, there is more, but how about we deal with what I’d described first? ‘Cause it’s shove up in our faces, and the bridge is burned, there’s no place to retreat.
Its difficult to not spiritualize everything since everything IS spiritual....We are spirit and everything you touch is only temporary to support the physical body..Everything you do is spiritual. Look at the reprocussions of your actions....

Active
Angels are not born , only created.

Fallen angels, demons, like to play games with your mind. When they say they are from "outer space" and you use discernment, you will find, thier statement is true. But your perspective and thiers are completely different. In your mind, you are thinking, from another planet. That was not what was stated. Simply, outer space. And to them, outside of your space. A person standing 1 foot away from you is not in your space. Technically, that person is from outer space.

If you want to understand demons, then understand, thier minds are to decieve you. Lie to you. Pull you away from God
Yes Angels are created not born but they ARE from a different world...I did not say they are from a different planet, I said from a different world...That could well be a different dimension. That makes them alien to Earth. Like UFOs are real but I am sure they are not from distant planets...I think they are devilish and interdimensional...alien

Loyal
Yes Angels are created not born but they ARE from a different world...I did not say they are from a different planet, I said from a different world...That could well be a different dimension. That makes them alien to Earth. Like UFOs are real but I am sure they are not from distant planets...I think they are devilish and interdimensional...alien
If you consider Heaven a different world, then i suppose you would be correct.

Ufo's are not real. Demons make delusions. You can see them, maybe hear them, but they are deceptions. Speak in the name of Jesus, and they will be gone.

The sole perpose of a demon is to get your attention away from God. To sow doubts.

I do not think you realize how close Heaven and Earth really are. The Angels ( all of them ) were created for us.

Those who fell from heaven, chose not to serve God and His purpose. But origionally, they were to guide us.

Angels are teachers, protectors and many other things.

Active
Its difficult to not spiritualize everything since everything IS spiritual....We are spirit and everything you touch is only temporary to support the physical body..Everything you do is spiritual. Look at the reprocussions of your actions....
What is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the spirit is spirit, don't conflate the two.

Active
What is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the spirit is spirit, don't conflate the two.
Its difficult to discuss spiritual things with a Christian because so many don't even understand what 'spiritual' is....You need to learn more before you try to discuss it my friend. Don't make yourself look foolish.

Why do you always come across as sad and angry?

Active
Its difficult to discuss spiritual things with a Christian because so many don't even understand what 'spiritual' is....You need to learn more before you try to discuss it my friend. Don't make yourself look foolish.
Yeah, because "spiritual" is whatever you think it is instead of what the text in the bible plainly states.

Active
I dont believe angels have part in the church. We have the indwelling Holy Spirit. What situations could possibly arise that he cant handle.
Angels were used by God bfore church age. And when church is taken out,Revelation tells they will be used again in tribulation. But there is no need for them now. Or the Holy Spirit is not capable.

Active
I dont believe angels have part in the church. We have the indwelling Holy Spirit. What situations could possibly arise that he cant handle.
Angels were used by God bfore church age. And when church is taken out,Revelation tells they will be used again in tribulation. But there is no need for them now. Or the Holy Spirit is not capable. But i could be wrong just as easy.

Active
Angels were used by God bfore church age. And when church is taken out,Revelation tells they will be used again in tribulation. But there is no need for them now. Or the Holy Spirit is not capable.
That's wrong, angels are overseers and guardians of the church, seven certain angels were appointed to supervise the seven churches in Revelation. Those seven letters in Rev. 2-3 were addressed to seven ANGELS of the seven churches in Asia Minor, not, bishops, deacons, pastors or worship leaders, have you noticed that?

Active
That's wrong, angels are overseers and guardians of the church, seven certain angels were appointed to supervise the seven churches in Revelation. Those seven letters in Rev. 2-3 were addressed to seven ANGELS of the seven churches in Asia Minor, not, bishops, deacons, pastors or worship leaders, have you noticed that?

I was always taught those angels were the pastors. But you could be right.

Active
I was always taught those angels were the pastors. But you could be right.
It is based on what is called Deut. 32:8-9 worldview, that God appointed his angels to supervise human authorities ever since the Tower of Babel. Those are also known as "sons of God" in the OT, and "principalities, thrones and powers" in the NT. Good angels are our guardians and guides, evil angels are demons who rebel with Satan.

Active
It is based on what is called Deut. 32:8-9 worldview, that God appointed his angels to supervise human authorities ever since the Tower of Babel. Those are also known as "sons of God" in the OT, and "principalities, thrones and powers" in the NT. Good angels are our guardians and guides, evil angels are demons who rebel with Satan.

You could be right. I dont see it that way,but will certainly take another study on it.
God bless

Loyal
There are some angels that are guardians of churches, but not all angels are Guardians. Yet all churches have angels, or should I say all churches in the Lord have angels