• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Give Me an Answer - In the Beginning God, or In the Beginning Hydrogen.

Give Me an Answer - In the Beginning God, or In the Beginning Hydrogen.​

I like to deceipher enigmas in the Word of GOD. In the Beginning as in Genesis 1:1, refers to the person of JESUS. Let's see: Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning GOD created the heaven(s) and the earth. GOD in JESUS created the heavens and the earth. JESUS said: I and my Father are One -John 10:30. All things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not any thing made that was made-John 1:3. John Apostle wrote: In the beginning (in JESUS) was the Word ... and the Word was God -John 1:1.

Hebrews 1: 1-2 :
-
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son...by whom also He made the worlds. Around 2000 years ago, JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:17, but it was still the fourth Day or around 4000 years after Adam when JESUS came as is described in Genesis 1:16. Great mystery.
By the way, according to the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - in the beginning -in JESUS - GOD created four heavens: The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens, and the earth. (earth here is not the Planet Earth , and the heavens have nothing to do with the physical space of Universe. In fact, Genesis is a GOD's plan for restoration or restitution of all things, after the fall and destruction of Eden, the Paradise, it's restitution is
mentioned in ACTS 3:18to 26. Check it, mainly verse 21.)
GOD said : Let there be light: and there was light, and God divided the light from the darkness. And the evening and the morning were the first Day.
Praised be GOD

Loyal

Give Me an Answer - In the Beginning God, or In the Beginning Hydrogen.​

I like to deceipher enigmas in the Word of GOD. In the Beginning as in Genesis 1:1, refers to the person of JESUS. Let's see: Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning GOD created the heaven(s) and the earth. GOD in JESUS created the heavens and the earth. JESUS said: I and my Father are One -John 10:30. All things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not any thing made that was made-John 1:3. John Apostle wrote: In the beginning (in JESUS) was the Word ... and the Word was God -John 1:1.

Hebrews 1: 1-2 :
-
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son...by whom also He made the worlds. Around 2000 years ago, JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:17, but it was still the fourth Day or around 4000 years after Adam when JESUS came as is described in Genesis 1:16. Great mystery.
By the way, according to the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - in the beginning -in JESUS - GOD created four heavens: The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens, and the earth. (earth here is not the Planet Earth , and the heavens have nothing to do with the physical space of Universe. In fact, Genesis is a GOD's plan for restoration or restitution of all things, after the fall and destruction of Eden, the Paradise, it's restitution is
mentioned in ACTS 3:18to 26. Check it, mainly verse 21.)
GOD said : Let there be light: and there was light, and God divided the light from the darkness. And the evening and the morning were the first Day.
Praised be GOD
Praise be to God.

Active
I like to deceipher enigmas in the Word of GOD. In the Beginning as in Genesis 1:1, refers to the person of JESUS.
Yes, in the beginning was the Word, but also as a matter of fact, the Word did not become a man until conceived by Virgin Mary. Adam was the first man made in God’s image, he was like the first prototype, after him every biblical character was a model that resembled Yeshua in some way (such as Isaac willing to be sacrificed), and Yeshua himself is the last Adam, the final and perfect product that carries out God’s salvation.

Yes, in the beginning was the Word, but also as a matter of fact, the Word did not become a man until conceived by Virgin Mary. Adam was the first man made in God’s image, he was like the first prototype, after him every biblical character was a model that resembled Yeshua in some way (such as Isaac willing to be sacrificed), and Yeshua himself is the last Adam, the final and perfect product that carries out God’s salvation.
You need to know JESUS more accurately. In His prayer to the Father, JESUS said: I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. John 17:4-5
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. John 17:5

The Word, the Word is GOD, was in JESUS, He is the beginning, and the Word-the Word is GOD, created heavens and the earth, without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. The same was in the beginning, in JESUS, with GOD. -John 10:30:- I and my Father are One. In fact, all things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In JESUS was life; and the life was the light of men, the light shined in darkness, even in the first day JESUS said: Let there be light, and there was light, and the darkness comprehended it not. Genesis 1:1-3. Check it.

Hebrews 1:1-3
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His PERSON(image of the Word according the Bible, the Word is GOD), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Genesis 1:26-27 - GOD had planned to make man in His image, but how?

Active
You need to know JESUS more accurately.
The accurate Jesus is the son of God and man that leads mankind to the Father. He is God’s presence on Earth. Also, us knowing him is not enough, He must know us as well, otherwise, “I never knew you.” I’m not here to debate with you on this, sir.

Loyal
Although the mind of science can prove the existence of God. For the most part the scientists turn a blind eye to that subject, as they do with the microbiologist that can prove the point.

Until scientists can accept the possibilities of God, they will never accept God.

Active
Here's one for you all.
In the Beginning.....is beyond human understanding so much we'll probably not understand it.
Satan wanted to be "LIKE" God and may not curiosity and such pride get the better of someone.

Loyal
Here's one for you all.
In the Beginning.....is beyond human understanding so much we'll probably not understand it.
Satan wanted to be "LIKE" God and may not curiosity and such pride get the better of someone.
Yes free will does that kind of stuff.

Active
Easy - In the Beginning, GOD. Then He created Hydrogen, then the Chicken, and THEN the Egg.
Or nitrogen and oxygen - as the "spirit" hovering above the water in Gen. 1:2. You know, one thing that enables the Earth to sustain life and thus distinguishes it from all other planets is the atmosphere, which is a thick layer of air. And guess what both the Hebrew word (ruach) and the Greek word (pneuma) for spirit primarily mean? Movement of AIR, as in wind and breath. "Pneuma" is the root word for "pneumonia", lung disease and "pneomology", study of lungs. The holy name of God, YHWH, is our breathing sound, YH is inhale, WH is exhale.

Loyal
Or nitrogen and oxygen - as the "spirit" hovering above the water in Gen. 1:2. You know, one thing that enables the Earth to sustain life and thus distinguishes it from all other planets is the atmosphere, which is a thick layer of air. And guess what both the Hebrew word (ruach) and the Greek word (pneuma) for spirit primarily mean? Movement of AIR, as in wind and breath. "Pneuma" is the root word for "pneumonia", lung disease and "pneomology", study of lungs. The holy name of God, YHWH, is our breathing sound, YH is inhale, WH is exhale.
That is really good

Active
The answer can be started by one simple statement.
"Everything has a beginning except God." No?
1. Our Sun only had so much fuel at it's beginning and if the universe and Earth and all was really "billions of years old" and "for life to evolve on Earth" then the Sun would have used up ALL its' fuel before that could happen.
2. Earth's location is perfect for human and all kinds of life.. As stated in Genesis, it only here that Life could have began and survived.
3. God is the only one who is the Author of and has the Authority to decide Moral Laws and Ethics. No human has or ever will have that authority.
4. As the Prime Mover, he moves everything. How? Don't know b/c no mortal can understand the His Mind.
5. Evidence of Design Shows there is a Designer. In fact, there is one part of all humans that takes shape of a cross. As any smart person who creates something, they sign and/or put a watermark on it.
6. The Bible. God's relationship with Us started with Adam. It is a relationship b/c any person can have Him in by asking.
7. Many things that happen in history (even recent) have been proven but that is another topic.
8. The BBT is a load of garbage. It will stay a theory b/c that idea can't be proven or replicated.
9. Time had a beginning. No? Then who/what started it and what is our actual clock time? Exactly.
*"In the Beginning (Time) God created the Heavens (Space) and Earth (Matter; also all over planets and matter). All three had to come into being at the same time. As I once heard:
"If you had Time and Matter but no space where could you put it? You can't.
"If you had Matter and Space but not Time, When would you put it? You couldn't.
Side note: Einstein was smart but his ToR was another load of B.S.
10. The universe is expanding. Well known info for many years and taught in public schools. Since it is, then there is an origin point and therefore the start of Time.
I'll leave you all with this final video:

Ultimate Proof for Creation/God's Existence | Presuppositional Apologetics | Dr. Jason Lisle​

2. Earth's location is perfect for human and all kinds of life.. As stated in Genesis, it only here that Life could have began and survived.
Yes, it's wonderful. Yes, as you said: "it only here that Life could have began and survived". But why only here? GOD said through Isaiah(today He says through us) -Isaiah 40:21-22: -
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is He- , and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: (heavens? GOD created through JESUS the first, 2nd, and 3rd heavens(Paul visited the 3rd heaven), and the heavens of the heavens, in fact CELESTIAL ENVIRONMENTS created by GOD, as He revealed to Isaiah, the prophet., as is written in chapter 51:16.Take a look. In which heaven we, the true believers made sons of GOD, are now, even now in this current time, as is written in Ephesians 1:3 and so on?

Philippians 3:20-21
20 Our conversation is in heaven(believe, please)
; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord JESUS Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

May our Lord GOD bless us and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

praise to all of you. you are all lords. the spirit is always there. feel the power . Jesus did
Amen.
JESUS is the KING of the kings(kings made by Him-Revelation 1:6 and 5:10), and LORD of lords

In fact, GOD calls gods to which His Word was given(this is very wonderful: Psalm 82:6-7 and 97:9-10 and Isaiah 41:23. Take a look. It's wonderful); I would say the true believers which believed in GOD and His Son, they are gods, because they believed in GOD's testimony given of His Son, the Lord JESUS Christ- 1John 5:10-13. Take a look.

DIALOGUE BETWEEN JESUS AND THE JEWS

John 10:30
JESUS: I and my Father are One.
Jews took up stones to stone JESUS. (Terrible, very very terrible.)

JESUS: Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? And say ye of Me, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of GOD?
GOD called them gods, unto whom the word of GOD came, and the Scripture cannot be broken. Hallelujaaah!
Our GOD sitteth upon the circle of the earth.