• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Free me my lord...

By the faith of the lord how do we be free?

• Total voters
Dear lord I have those days where I am so isolated. Am scard and all alone. My soul just feels lime it's not moving the whole world seems to be not moving. My energy is very low an faith and I just can't seem to rise up

Loyal
Dear lord I have those days where I am so isolated. Am scard and all alone. My soul just feels lime it's not moving the whole world seems to be not moving. My energy is very low an faith and I just can't seem to rise up

Welcome to the forums Vanesha. Sorry that you are feeling isolated and alone. I empathize with you. But, if we are followers of Jesus Christ, we are not alone, for our God is with us always, because he lives inside us. He is our comfort, joy, and satisfaction, even when things in this life don't go the way we would hope. So, rest in HIM.

I have been there especially off and on lately,but as a Christian I am not alone for I know I have a Savior my Lord Jesus if you are a Christian I encourage you to read the book of psalms in the bible or Job for that matter they both had times when they felt alone but God showed his love and compassion as well as forgiveness and they became two of the greatest people in the Bible outside of Christ of course.

If your not saved I would encourage you to read the book of Romans verses like 3:!0, 3:23, 5:8 and many others in times when Satan makes me doubt my Salvation Romans is always the first book I turn to and also John3:16 and 17

Welcome to this forum

I have been there especially off and on lately,but as a Christian I am not alone for I know I have a Savior my Lord Jesus if you are a Christian I encourage you to read the book of psalms in the bible or Job for that matter they both had times when they felt alone but God showed his love and compassion as well as forgiveness and they became two of the greatest people in the Bible outside of Christ of course.

If your not saved I would encourage you to read the book of Romans verses like 3:!0, 3:23, 5:8 and many others in times when Satan makes me doubt my Salvation Romans is always the first book I turn to and also John3:16 and 17

Welcome to this forum
Thank you so much for your kindness i will definitely check out those book