Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Free me my lord...

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Vanesha, Jun 16, 2017.

?

By the faith of the lord how do we be free?

1. Spread your wings and fly

100.0%
  2. It's not time to give up

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dear lord I have those days where I am so isolated. Am scard and all alone. My soul just feels lime it's not moving the whole world seems to be not moving. My energy is very low an faith and I just can't seem to rise up

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Welcome to the forums Vanesha. Sorry that you are feeling isolated and alone. I empathize with you. But, if we are followers of Jesus Christ, we are not alone, for our God is with us always, because he lives inside us. He is our comfort, joy, and satisfaction, even when things in this life don't go the way we would hope. So, rest in HIM.

Vanesha likes this.
  3. Thank... you very much I do believe the lord is my savor

Sue J Love likes this.
  4. @Vanesha
    Welcome to the forum. We are with you as the Lord is also.

Vanesha likes this.
  5. I have been there especially off and on lately,but as a Christian I am not alone for I know I have a Savior my Lord Jesus if you are a Christian I encourage you to read the book of psalms in the bible or Job for that matter they both had times when they felt alone but God showed his love and compassion as well as forgiveness and they became two of the greatest people in the Bible outside of Christ of course.

If your not saved I would encourage you to read the book of Romans verses like 3:!0, 3:23, 5:8 and many others in times when Satan makes me doubt my Salvation Romans is always the first book I turn to and also John3:16 and 17

Welcome to this forum

Fragrant Grace likes this.
  6. Thank you so much for your kindness i will definitely check out those book