• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Finding Godly Friends to hang out/around with?

Hey family, I been having trouble lately? Why are the righteous so scarce and why aren't there people my age I'm 28, that I can hang with?

Loyal
most good church have great life groups with young people who love Jesus very much, I amazed at the one at my church very inspirational.

Staff Member
Hey family, I been having trouble lately? Why are the righteous so scarce and why aren't there people my age I'm 28, that I can hang with?

First welcome to Talk Jesus my Brother in Christ Jesus!
Hope TJ will help until God moves some of His Children, your Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus to where you might find fellowship. Until then, pray for those He will being into your life. That they may be helpful in your walk with the Lord. Supportive, to you, as you'll be helpful to them in growing & together rejoicing in Him!

Keep in mind that this time in the world like others, that God loving/fearing people don't always make themselves known. As others have mentioned here. Where one lives, church one goes to, etc. can greatly effect how one can find others of the same age, who also believe as one does.

If church or connections to find similar aged folks isn't or doesn't seem to happen with you. Sometimes through volunteer work one can find like minded individuals. The folks that are out partying, or who feel the need to imbibe in order to have fun, are the norm in many places, aren't necessarily the ones volunteering to help others in need on there off time. Also, provides you the opportunity to be a witness! This will also draw others to you.

Our God is generous in many ways, and providing fellowship for you is not beyond Him to do for you. So, add this to your list for the next conversation you have with Him. Let Him know, even though He already knows :) but is looking for you to ask. What you're looking for. You might be surprised!

Praying that you may find the fellowship you seek.
Once again be welcome to Talk Jesus Brother Neal!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
You could shift your perspective a little. Think less about making and keeping friends, consider more how to be and stay a friend. I am sure there are many people who would really appreciate your friendship.

Active
Keep praying and I'm sure God will send you new friends - sometimes its a matter of which church God leads you to so just be open, and if you already in a good home church try being a friend to those already there.

I made some good friends through a community garden. Find out whats happening in your neighbourhood. Friends that are also neighbours are closer!