• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Feel like I cant repent and I wont be forgiven

Please understand I only turned myself to God like less than a week ago

I use to embrace Sin unironically, I used to think they were good in moderation
I actually own inverted pentagram clothing (Was more of an edgy teenage thing) but at the end of the day it mocks god, not only that but Symbols have power

I feel terrible about the past, I had no concept of sin's against god because I didn't think he was real
If you guys would like to know why I originally became a Atheist you are welcome to know, Depends if people even see this thread.

Please understand I only turned myself to God like less than a week ago

I use to embrace Sin unironically, I used to think they were good in moderation
I actually own inverted pentagram clothing (Was more of an edgy teenage thing) but at the end of the day it mocks god, not only that but Symbols have power

I feel terrible about the past, I had no concept of sin's against god because I didn't think he was real
If you guys would like to know why I originally became a Atheist you are welcome to know, Depends if people even see this thread.
Yes, why were you a atheist?

Mainly because I didint like the idea of ''If you dont worship this you will burn in hell''
This isn't the best analogy but I thought of this as a hostage situation. No one would want to be in one and no one would want to willingly obey a gunman
This was how a teenager like me at the time thought of it

Mainly because I didint like the idea of ''If you dont worship this you will burn in hell''
This isn't the best analogy but I thought of this as a hostage situation. No one would want to be in one and no one would want to willingly obey a gunman
This was how a teenager like me at the time thought of it
I see, but then atheism (An Atheist) is not a real thing. To be atheistic is essentially a point of view about rejecting a belief about any god, without good evidence. To claim you're an atheist itself, would be missing the point of that position entirely.

atheist
/ˈeɪθɪɪst/
noun

1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
    "he is a committed atheist"
Seems about right