• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Feel like I cant repent and I wont be forgiven

Please understand I only turned myself to God like less than a week ago

I use to embrace Sin unironically, I used to think they were good in moderation
I actually own inverted pentagram clothing (Was more of an edgy teenage thing) but at the end of the day it mocks god, not only that but Symbols have power

I feel terrible about the past, I had no concept of sin's against god because I didn't think he was real
If you guys would like to know why I originally became a Atheist you are welcome to know, Depends if people even see this thread.

Please understand I only turned myself to God like less than a week ago

I use to embrace Sin unironically, I used to think they were good in moderation
I actually own inverted pentagram clothing (Was more of an edgy teenage thing) but at the end of the day it mocks god, not only that but Symbols have power

I feel terrible about the past, I had no concept of sin's against god because I didn't think he was real
If you guys would like to know why I originally became a Atheist you are welcome to know, Depends if people even see this thread.
Yes, why were you a atheist?

Mainly because I didint like the idea of ''If you dont worship this you will burn in hell''
This isn't the best analogy but I thought of this as a hostage situation. No one would want to be in one and no one would want to willingly obey a gunman
This was how a teenager like me at the time thought of it

Mainly because I didint like the idea of ''If you dont worship this you will burn in hell''
This isn't the best analogy but I thought of this as a hostage situation. No one would want to be in one and no one would want to willingly obey a gunman
This was how a teenager like me at the time thought of it
I see, but then atheism (An Atheist) is not a real thing. To be atheistic is essentially a point of view about rejecting a belief about any god, without good evidence. To claim you're an atheist itself, would be missing the point of that position entirely.

atheist
/ˈeɪθɪɪst/
noun

1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
    "he is a committed atheist"
Seems about right