• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Exposing!! The Corrupt Counterfeit (NIV) Bible, Verses That Have Been Tampered With!!

Here’s Verse comparisons between the (KJV) bible and the faulty (NIV) bible.

(KJV)
Matthew 17:21
However, this kind does not
go out except by prayer
and fasting.

(NIV)
ooopppss!! Zilch!! Whole verse
missing, why???

Here we see an entire verse missing from the NIV, why would you remove an entire verse out of the bible? Perhaps the writers are trying 2 hide something? Looks very suspicious 2 me!! Bible says in deu 4:2 you shall not add nor detract from the word of God.

(KJV)
Mark 9:29
And he said unto them, This kind
can come forth by nothing, but
by prayer and fasting.

(NIV)
He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.

Now this is the time in the bible where the apostles in the bible couldnt cast a demon out of a child and then jesus came and cast it out of the child and the apostles then said 2 him how come we couldn't cast the demon out of the child and he said 2 them dis kind comes out by prayer and (fasting). Now in
the (KJV) it also says prayer and (fasting) but in the (NIV) it says prayer only, why is dis?

If you look at all through out history monks, priests and other types of religious people would fast mortify their flesh and 2 strengthen themselves spiritually so that it wud be easier for them 2 open themselves up 2 the spiritual realm and 2 communicate with God more effectively without any interference from any demonic forces then a person can perceive Gods word better.

When we fast we de-clutter our bodies and detoxify ourselves and drain away impurities from our systems which hence frees up our minds and also allows the holy spirit 2 move through us more easily.

Fasting is quite a big part of christianity and walking in the spirit and also quite a big part of
deliverance ministry, jesus also said we must deny our flesh, Matthew 16:24 so why has the (NIV) taken this out of the verse? its quite an important element. it raises alot of questions?

(KJV)
Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to
them which are in Christ Jesus, (who walk
not after the flesh, but after the Spirit).

(NIV)
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those
who are in Christ Jesus,

See the difference? wheres the 2nd part of the verse in the (NIV) version? Well lets look at the 1st part. (There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus). what does it mean 2 be in christ? does it mean 2 believe in him? well even the demons believe and tremble james 2:19. does it mean 2 follow christ? well 2 follow jesus is 2 deny urself and take up ur cross stated again in Matthew 16:24. or does it mean 2 walk as christ walked?

well the bible clearly shows that jesus walked in the spirit. Romans 8:8 Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God. and we know that jesus pleased the father Matthew 17:5 "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him ".and john 8:29 the father have not left me alone coz i always do the things dat please him.

therefore we can conclude dat being in christ is 2 be in the spirit as he was, we must worship God in spirit and in truth john 4:24 also pauls main emphasis through out the NT is to be born again
(circumcised in the heart) and 2 be in the spirit!! gal 5:16. alot of people are being mislead by a tampering of the word and think their ok with God as long
as they just believe in christ without any form of repentance which is very evident in ur
average (so called christian) 2day! hence leaving dem with the idea dat they can also (sin) but call on jesus and its ok! its because of deception like dis dat many people are dammed and on their way 2 hell unfortunately Matthew 7:13

(KJV)
Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and
hearing by the word of God

(NIV)
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message,
and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

here we have 2 completely different paragraphs. "faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" how does a person get saved? dont they have 2 hear the word!! and wat is the bible? isnt it Gods word? and isnt jesus christ the word dat became flesh? so dat would make the bible all about christ!! so why does the (NIV) say " hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ".

so wats dis so called message dat the (NIV) is talking about? i cant find it, i mean there are tones of messages in the bible anyway, some of dem are prophecys of jesus christ!! some are parables and some are just some other prophetic talk.

Anyway faith doesnt come by "hearing the message" faith comes by hearing the gospel which is the (good news) and the whole word of God which is the bible. so once again another twisting of the scriptures again!!

Loyal
The reason these verses are absent in the NIV is that many ancient manuscripts have come to light since the KJV was first published. There are minor differences between the manuscripts passed down through the centres of learning on the early church - Syria, Alexandria and Rome.

In cases where it seems likely that an explanatory note by an ancient scribe has been copied into the main text, modern Bibles usually add it as an explanatory footnote.

No conspiracy.

Loyal
I think the "NIV" is not a word for word translation, but a translation more geared towards what the thought the word for word translation meant to convey.

Active
Here’s Verse comparisons between the (KJV) bible and the faulty (NIV) bible.

(KJV)
However, this kind does not
go out except by prayer
and fasting.

(NIV)
ooopppss!! Zilch!! Whole verse
missing, why???

Here we see an entire verse missing from the NIV, why would you remove an entire verse out of the bible? Perhaps the writers are trying 2 hide something? Looks very suspicious 2 me!! Bible says in deu 4:2 you shall not add nor detract from the word of God.

(KJV)
And he said unto them, This kind
can come forth by nothing, but
by prayer and fasting.

(NIV)
He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.

Now this is the time in the bible where the apostles in the bible couldnt cast a demon out of a child and then jesus came and cast it out of the child and the apostles then said 2 him how come we couldn't cast the demon out of the child and he said 2 them dis kind comes out by prayer and (fasting). Now in
the (KJV) it also says prayer and (fasting) but in the (NIV) it says prayer only, why is dis?

If you look at all through out history monks, priests and other types of religious people would fast mortify their flesh and 2 strengthen themselves spiritually so that it wud be easier for them 2 open themselves up 2 the spiritual realm and 2 communicate with God more effectively without any interference from any demonic forces then a person can perceive Gods word better.

When we fast we de-clutter our bodies and detoxify ourselves and drain away impurities from our systems which hence frees up our minds and also allows the holy spirit 2 move through us more easily.

Fasting is quite a big part of christianity and walking in the spirit and also quite a big part of
deliverance ministry, jesus also said we must deny our flesh, Matthew 16:24 so why has the (NIV) taken this out of the verse? its quite an important element. it raises alot of questions?

(KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to
them which are in Christ Jesus, (who walk
not after the flesh, but after the Spirit).

(NIV)
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those
who are in Christ Jesus,

See the difference? wheres the 2nd part of the verse in the (NIV) version? Well lets look at the 1st part. (There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus). what does it mean 2 be in christ? does it mean 2 believe in him? well even the demons believe and tremble james 2:19. does it mean 2 follow christ? well 2 follow jesus is 2 deny urself and take up ur cross stated again in Matthew 16:24. or does it mean 2 walk as christ walked?

well the bible clearly shows that jesus walked in the spirit. Romans 8:8 Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God. and we know that jesus pleased the father Matthew 17:5 "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him ".and john 8:29 the father have not left me alone coz i always do the things dat please him.

therefore we can conclude dat being in christ is 2 be in the spirit as he was, we must worship God in spirit and in truth john 4:24 also pauls main emphasis through out the NT is to be born again
(circumcised in the heart) and 2 be in the spirit!! gal 5:16. alot of people are being mislead by a tampering of the word and think their ok with God as long
as they just believe in christ without any form of repentance which is very evident in ur
average (so called christian) 2day! hence leaving dem with the idea dat they can also (sin) but call on jesus and its ok! its because of deception like dis dat many people are dammed and on their way 2 hell unfortunately Matthew 7:13

(KJV)
So then faith cometh by hearing, and
hearing by the word of God

(NIV)
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message,
and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

here we have 2 completely different paragraphs. "faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" how does a person get saved? dont they have 2 hear the word!! and wat is the bible? isnt it Gods word? and isnt jesus christ the word dat became flesh? so dat would make the bible all about christ!! so why does the (NIV) say " hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ".

so wats dis so called message dat the (NIV) is talking about? i cant find it, i mean there are tones of messages in the bible anyway, some of dem are prophecys of jesus christ!! some are parables and some are just some other prophetic talk.

Anyway faith doesnt come by "hearing the message" faith comes by hearing the gospel which is the (good news) and the whole word of God which is the bible. so once again another twisting of the scriptures again!!
They're from two different sets of manuscripts. The NIV is from the Alexandrian texts. The KJV is from the Textus Receptus

Loyal
Any good study Bible will have in the center column, or at the bottom of the page adding any missing text. My "ESV" Bible does not have Matt 17:21 but it is listed at the bottom of the page.

Active
Wicked men have always sought to tamper with the Scriptures. The Bible we have now not only have verses changed, but also entire books missing. Now in China, the government is seeking reinterpretation of the Chinese bibles.

Active
Missing books of the Bible

Joshua 10:13 NIV So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.
2 Samuel 1:18 NIV and he ordered that the people of Judah be taught this lament of the bow (it is written in the Book of Jashar):

1) Book of Jashar: missing

Numbers 21:14 NIV That is why the Book of the Wars of the LORD says: "... Zahab in Suphah and the ravines, the Arnon

2) Book of the Wars of the LORD: missing

1 Kings 11:41 NIV As for the other events of Solomon's reign--all he did and the wisdom he displayed--are they not written in the book of the annals of Solomon?

3) Book of the annals of Solomon: missing

1 Chronicles 29:29 NIV As for the events of King David's reign, from beginning to end, they are written in the records of Samuel the seer, the records of Nathan the prophet and the records of Gad the seer

2 Chronicles 9:29 NIV As for the other events of Solomon's reign, from beginning to end, are they not written in the records of Nathan the prophet, in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite and in the visions of Iddo the seer concerning Jeroboam son of Nebat?

2 Chronicles 9:29 NIV As for the other events of Solomon's reign, from beginning to end, are they not written in the records of Nathan the prophet, in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite and in the visions of Iddo the seer concerning Jeroboam son of Nebat?

2 Chronicles 12:15 NIV As for the events of Rehoboam's reign, from beginning to end, are they not written in the records of Shemaiah the prophet and of Iddo the seer that deal with genealogies? There was continual warfare between Rehoboam and Jeroboam.

2 Chronicles 13:22 NIV The other events of Abijah's reign, what he did and what he said, are written in the annotations of the prophet Iddo

2 Chronicles 20:34 NIV The other events of Jehoshaphat's reign, from beginning to end, are written in the annals of Jehu son of Hanani, which are recorded in the book of the kings of Israel.

2 Chronicles 24:27 NIV The account of his sons, the many prophecies about him, and the record of the restoration of the temple of God are written in the annotations on the book of the kings. And Amaziah his son succeeded him as king.

4) Records of Samuel the seer: missing

5) Records of Nathan the prophet: missing

6) Records of Gad the seer: missing

7) Prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite: missing

8) Visions of Iddo the seer: missing

9&10) Records of Shemaiah the prophet and Iddo the seer: missing

11) Annotations of the prophet Iddo: missing

12) Annals of Jehu: missing

13) Annotations on the book of the kings: missing

List continued next post

Last edited:
Loyal
The oldest "manuscripts" were buried in a region that had a lot of "moisture" which caused a lot of parts of scripture to be lost. The newest "manuscripts" were buried in a region that was very dry. Even the cities, and towns not far away from where they were found, their trash is still like new. there are 32,000 scriptures, and if you compare the oldest, and newest manuscripts scriptures there would only be 1/2 page missing between the two.

Active
Missing books of the Bible

2 Chronicles 32:32 NIV The other events of Hezekiah's reign and his acts of devotion are written in the vision of the prophet Isaiah son of Amoz in the book of the kings of Judah and Israel.

14) Vision of prophet Isaiah: missing?

2 Chronicles 33:19 NLT Manasseh’s prayer, the account of the way God answered him, and an account of all his sins and unfaithfulness are recorded in The Record of the Seers. It includes a list of the locations where he built pagan shrines and set up Asherah poles and idols before he humbled himself and repented.

15) Record of the Seers: missing? Could refer to Samuel and some other seers.

Potentially 15 books are missing from the Bible! Let’s assume that some of them are in reference to what is already in the Bible based on the names of the books in Bible, still the following are definitely not in our Bibles:

Book of Jashar
Book of the Wars of the LORD
Book of the annals of Solomon
Records of Nathan the prophet
Records of Gad the seer
Prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite
Visions and/or Records of Iddo the seer
Records of Shemaiah the prophet
Annotations of the prophet Iddo
Annals of Jehu

That’s around 10 books/records!

Active
That aside, based just on Septuagint, the following are missing:

Psalm 151
Baruch
Bel and the Dragon
Prayer of Azariah

In fact in the first ever translated King James Version Bible of 1611, there were 80 books in total and not 66. 14 books were actively removed!

Books removed:
  • 1 Esdras
  • 2 Esdras
  • Tobit
  • Judith
  • The rest of Esther
  • The Wisdom of Solomon
  • Ecclesiasticus
  • Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
  • The Songs of the 3 Holy children
  • The history of Susana
  • bel and the dragon
  • The prayer for Manasses
  • 1 Maccabees
  • 2 Maccabees
This shows there were active tampering by men! Who gave them the authority to remove those books??

Loyal
I am sure that having dug up the changes in the different editions of the KJV, you also know the reasons. It's nothing to do with deception, or hiding or twisting. Why are you insinuating there has been?

Active
I am sure that having dug up the changes in the different editions of the KJV, you also know the reasons. It's nothing to do with deception, or hiding or twisting. Why are you insinuating there has been?

I have done the research and the fact is the Roman Catholic Church removed 14 books from KJV 1611 based on their own authority. Those who translated the English bibles like Wycliffe and Tyndale were brutally persecuted and murdered by the RCC.

I think the NIV is a good translation. Instead of comparing it to the KJV, compare it to the original manuscripts in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic.
Some of the so called 'missing verses' are simply not there in the original early manuscripts. They are later additions and should never have been in there.
Remember John's warning was about adding verses as well as taking away.
There is no such thing as a literal translation... ancient Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic all had their own idioms and a single word could mean more than one thing, just as it is in modern English. Modern English is itself always changing and so translations need to be updated in order to be true.

Active
I think the NIV is a good translation. Instead of comparing it to the KJV, compare it to the original manuscripts in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic.
Some of the so called 'missing verses' are simply not there in the original early manuscripts. They are later additions and should never have been in there.
Remember John's warning was about adding verses as well as taking away.
There is no such thing as a literal translation... ancient Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic all had their own idioms and a single word could mean more than one thing, just as it is in modern English. Modern English is itself always changing and so translations need to be updated in order to be true.

I think you have it backwards. The earlier versions are no doubt more reliable and KJV is an earlier version. Do you have evidence that these words were spuriously added? If not, best not make statements based on speculations. Either way, you’ve at least admitted that there were men who would tamper with the Scriptures. I no longer subscribe to just one translation, I look at all to see what is missing and what is the consistent messages in all.

Active
I think you have it backwards. The earlier versions are no doubt more reliable and KJV is an earlier version. Do you have evidence that these words were spuriously added? If not, best not make statements based on speculations. Either way, you’ve at least admitted that there were men who would tamper with the Scriptures. I no longer subscribe to just one translation, I look at all to see what is missing and what is the consistent messages in all.
Research the KJV and you'll see

The reason these verses are absent in the NIV is that many ancient manuscripts have come to light since the KJV was first published. There are minor differences between the manuscripts passed down through the centres of learning on the early church - Syria, Alexandria and Rome.

In cases where it seems likely that an explanatory note by an ancient scribe has been copied into the main text, modern Bibles usually add it as an explanatory footnote.

No conspiracy.

show me these manuscripts dat have come 2 light then? wat are their names!!