• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Eternity in Hell

Sometimes I go out to a shopping center and look at all the people around me. I see how some are acting and what they are wearing. I wonder to myself, how many of these people will go to hell? And it breaks my heart when I realize more of them will go to hell than heaven.

Matthew 7:14
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

This is the reason most in the world is going to hell. They look at the world and all of its pleasures and choose the path that is easiest for them. They do not want to follow the narrow path, because they choose worldly things over Jesus, the man that loved them and died for them. What they need to realize that everything in this world is going to pass away.

Luke 21:33
"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away."

The only thing they will have left when they die is their relationship with Jesus Christ. They might be having fun right now, but one thing is for sure. We all are going to live forever. The question is, where? There are two places a person can go after life and that is heaven or hell. If you go to heaven you will live forever with no more pain or sorrow. On the other hand, if you choose to deny God's Holy Word, you will go to hell and burn forever.

Revelation 21:4
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

or

Revelation 14:11
"And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

It is sad that people let their pride take them to hell. Most the time they say "a loving God wouldn't send me to hell." The fact is they are the person sending themselves to hell. God does not want them to go to hell and that is why he sent his only son to die on the cross for the world's sins.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I don't understand people these days. They say they have their own relationship with God and he understands them. They think they love God when the Bible points out that they do not.

John 14:15
"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

A true believer in Christ will be heart broken when they sin. They know that Jesus Christ was beaten and hung on the cross to die for their sins. They will come to God and repent with a humble heart and ask forgiveness. When we read in the Bible, we know that it is better to be humble than hold on to our pride.

Proverbs 16:19
"Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud."

If you do not know Jesus as your own personal savior, I think today we be a good day to accept Jesus in your heart. Examine yourself, look at your sins, and realize why you need a savior. Our sins will take us to hell, but threw Jesus Christ we can live forever in happiness. All you have to do is humble your heart and tell Jesus that you are a sinner in need of a savior and ask forgiveness. When you do this the Bible tells us that we will be made a new creature. We ourselves cannot change but when we accept Jesus he will help us change.

Romans 5:12
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"

2 Cor 5:17
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

If you do not accept Jesus Christ in your life and you die, you will go to hell and burn forever. There will be no way out and no more chances to repent. The Bible tells us that man is appointed to die once and then face judgment. It also says, no man knows what hour the Lord will come.

Hebrews 9:27
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Matthew 24:42
"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

So it is your choice, where do you want to go when you die? God has made it so simple for us. All you have to do is believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins. Then show love towards him by obeying his commandments. I pray that this post may of helped you to see the reason to accept Jesus in your life. I do not want anyone to go to hell, that is the reason I posted this. So please do not let your pride take you to hell.

God Bless, Your friend Cody

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Excellent article brother! Choose Jesus and be saved! He loves you more than you can comprehend, how awesome is that!?

Also, A+ on your well formed paragraphing structure and nicely bolded Scripture :D LOL.

I hope this thread blesses many.

Hello cody, excellent article you have written there, it's straight forward and to the point of a very important issue. Life or death.

I would like your permssion to use this article, to send to some people and friends whom I work with.

Hell is only for a time,Then judgement ,after that ? Many go into the lake of fire,Which IS eternal.
Many die and either go to heaven [new jerusalem ] or hell ,deep into the earth!

Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

of course hell is very bad ,no one should want to go there ever!:love:

Last edited:
Word of Life, I give you permission to use my post. Anything to glorify our Holy and awesome God.

I believe it may be wise to consider that you are at their gate to Heaven and what is offered is eternal Life. As long as we continue to breath, the Lord can bring Life everlasting to anyone near us. If you speak the Truth, and they receive, then they live forever.

This is awesome. Thanks. I think the same thoughts too. Like if they are good people, if they are believers, if they're pro-life. The last one alot. But you've gotta have faith and reach to the ones you can to help them find God.

:sun: Kez

Hey Cody, great post!
Sometimes I take a look at the people in my college and it's so sad to see so many young people so lost and so self-centered with so much pride, willing to have the control of their lifes and well... not worried at all about where are they gonna be in their future. Even my closest friends who are non-christians are so lost. I've grown a lot these past few months and I really want God to make me a reflect of His love, mercy and power.
My friends they know i'm a christian, but as you say, people just dont realize how serious this is. It's about eternity, and for so many it's a way to finally find what fills them completely, what they are looking for but they can't find.
I see them just looking for that "something" that fills them, but they have no idea that it is simple, and it is what most of them have heard about at least once.

If only they could see. I get very sad when I think about my friends that might go to hell... It's God's work in them of course. He is knocking at their door, and I really want to encourage all young brothers and sisters to talk about God to our clssmates that are non believers and to be a reflect of God's love and how He can take care of us, as His people, as His children.

God bless you Cody, and thanks again for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't start out a relationship with non-believers by talking to them about eternal damnation. Its not that I don't care about their eternal destiny; its that their eternal destiny is not usually their primary concern at the time.

I believe that the only evangelism approach that has a high success rate is to listen to them and find out what their concern is. They're not going to be concerned about their eternal destiny when they've got a very sick family member or they're worried about having the money to pay their bills.

Offer to pray for their concerns. Show them, through your friendship and perhaps through a bit of testimony, that God cares about the issues they face here on earth. If they then show some interest in deeper things, talk to them about heaven and hell. Remember, too, that evangelism is a process not an event.

SLE

Love...

Hello Cody. Peace of Christ.
I am new here...so I guess has many other times I will make mistakes and say the right words in the wrong time, or the wrong words in the right time, but as I read your post; "ONCE AGAIN" I saw myself there....I am not there "Thanks God"...but!! I could had spent Eternal Life in Hell if it is not for His Love and Mercy for Me......O.K...This is what I want to share with you since you say you ask God to help you to understand His Love...the problem here..it is not God's Love for us who is a problem...it is OUR LOVE FOR HIM!!!! who 99.999999999% of humans do not understand nor know...satan has duplicated and forged our love for Him....What I mean is this for over 55 years I lived believieng I was a good catholic and a good christian, and probably I was....But!!!! Good Intentions, will never replace Good Holy Actions....get it?....and satan dumps tons of good intentions in everyone of us....daily.....except the Holy Actions that we ought to do for the Lord and our brothers....As a catholic for over 45 years I saw the most wonderful, sweet people.....something that I never saw in my life as a protestant....I saw some good people...but not to the extent the catholics...they are devouted, and submitted to Mary, just as Islam is devouted to Allah!... well!!! protestant are not...Not to Jesus, Not to Mary, not to Jehovah, not to Yahweh.....they are devouted to their pastors, and preachers...Not to the BIBLE...which is the No. 1 Thing we ought to do....I was asked 3 times to become a pastor, once in a baptist church, once in a Onennes Pentecostal, and another one in a Non-Denomination...but!!! I turned down...why?....'cause I still felt that something was not right?....O.K...Focuse in the "Theme "LOVE"...in Your bible...The Love of God for us and the Love of us for God...and!!! if you wish..share with me what is that you find?.....what is that the bible says?!!!! if you do not want to share with me....STILL....that it is what it is?.....whatever the Bible says...not your pastor, nor your brother, not your wife, etc. etc...Only the Bible....although, some bibles have been altered....God will give you the correct answer.....If I can be of any help....I am here....and with all the Love that I have for My God, which is the same Love I have for my fellow humans...I will share everything "HE" has taught me.....

God Bless and have a:
Holy, Happy, Loving, Joyuful, Peaceful, Wonderful Sabbath-Day...Brother James

Reply to Eternity in Hell

Dear Cody,

I'm so glad for the way God gave you the knowledge to write this wonderful post. Many times when I think of my friends (many of them don't know the Lord) , we live happily, enjoy and have fun with them, but when they stand before the Lord at judgment day, how painful will it be to see them go to hell. Not just our friends but also some of our family members who don't know the Lord.

I pray that you will be able to understand, how urgently we need to win souls for God's Kingdom. Amen.

Last edited:
Hello Richie. Peace of Christ.

>>>I pray that you will be able to understand, how urgently we need to win souls for God's Kingdom. Amen.<<<

Can you tell me how we do that?!!! and!!! I will ask you something....Do you believe that Jesus means what He says and says what He means?!!! I am a bible ONLY person do...that is why I ask you those questions, I am not looking for a debate, just to share and learn information...

God Bless.................................Brother James

The Law

You say >>>You printed that we need to Obey God's Law in order to be saved?!!!!!>>>>Am I correct?!!!! 'cause 99.9999999% of the humans do not do that....I only knew one church who did that the SDA and none of the others ones I attended, Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, Oneness Pentecostals, trinitarian pentecostals, Apostolics, Lutherans, non-denominations, catholics, etc.etc. etc...Nobody does...cares about God's Law...they all believe and Preach Jesus nailed to the cross although Jesus says He didn't.....So!!! the outcome here willbe horrible.....99.99999999% of humans will end up in hell if what you say is correct since the bible says it too....

God Bless..........................Brother James

You say >>>You printed that we need to Obey God's Law in order to be saved?!!!!!>>>>Am I correct?!!!! 'cause 99.9999999% of the humans do not do that....I only knew one church who did that the SDA and none of the others ones I attended, Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, Oneness Pentecostals, trinitarian pentecostals, Apostolics, Lutherans, non-denominations, catholics, etc.etc. etc...Nobody does...cares about God's Law...they all believe and Preach Jesus nailed to the cross although Jesus says He didn't.....So!!! the outcome here willbe horrible.....99.99999999% of humans will end up in hell if what you say is correct since the bible says it too....

God Bless..........................Brother James

No brother, we are saved by Faith alone, but true salvation will have works. We are all sinners and we have all fallen short of the glory of God. That is why we need the Blood of Christ to cleanse our sins. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" KJV

God Bless

As always thanks a million for you answer, but!!! either I am a bible Iliterate or I do not understand what you say....Read:

You printed >>>No brother, we are saved by Faith alone<<<

Yet the bible says...For it is "BY GRACE" that you have been saved"...So!!
Once again I will say..."I am bible Only Person"....of course for most of my life I wasn't...and I see a HUGE discrepancy here....It is Grace and Faith the same?!!!!!! Iknow in the catholic church it is...

God Bless.....................Brother James

Responce

Peace everyone,

I think Cody is saying by faith we are saved through Christ, and Cody is showing that faith without works is dead. (Correct me if I'm wrong Cody)

It's my belief that grace is the pardon or removal of sins when we washed ourselves through the blood of Messiah and became born again for a clean start or new life in Yahshua to live in righteousness according to purpose of the Word for serving Yahweh.

Should we sin thereafter we will be judged accordingly. (Heb 10:26, 2 Pet 2:20-21, Heb 9:14), and we don't want to be grafted back out (Rom 11:16-21) or fall away from the faith to go back into darkness.

1John 3:4 - Whoever commits sin trangresses also the law, for sin is the transgression of the law.

The law was made for sinners so that we can repent from serving sin.

If we keep the law then were not sinning, and therefore not under the law. If we sin, then were under that law/s.

By no means was our Messiah crucified to give us permission to serve sin or Father of sin "Satan".

We are to walk as Messiah walked, and keep walking with him until the end.

Alot of people have recieved knowledge of the truth, but if they don't abide therein to recieve the love of the truth, then they will deal with this >> (2Thess 2:10-11)

Yahweh is that Love, and Yahshua "the Word of Yahweh" is the truth (John 1:1, John 1:14, Rev 19:13). We must go through Yahshua unto the Father.

Believing in Yahshua means to submit and abide in him "The Word of Yahweh".

His Child