Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Empty and Uncertain...

Discussion in 'Counseling' started by Melissa Chan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Thank you my sister!
    I understand pain is part of the human condition and even our beautiful Lord in the flesh felt this pain, having not been greater or better ever than the Master, how fallible indeed I am. I'm so happy to have received your kind words and they affect me deeply and positively so thank you!

2. Look dude, it's not complicated to offer love - and that's all i wanted, love. Because money is temporal, but christian fellowship is something money can't buy but something the Lord wants us to have with other Christians. If you can't love someone, how are you light, and salt and an ambassador of Christ when you've made such callous statements?

I've since lost my need for repartee, but my brother i hope you know that sometimes what the world needs more is to be encouraged, and motivated, using scripture, using the experiences of your life to show people can move from darkness to light. As Christ has done in you, you'll do in others. I pray you'll have more of this.

3. Hello my sister,
    Some of the Psalms have great suffering recorded from David - he went through what i called a peaks and troughs moments in his life - joy, belief, sadness, anger, depression. No one is infallible, not King David, not me, not you.

Your reply is stirring because I know you mean well, I know this because i read your reply on the other post i made. In my mind sister, you had a grand opportunity to speak life into me (the dead). Instead you used it to criticize me and so you spoke death into the thing that was dead. You can't be so quick to assume you know what's right. You know what's worked for you, and Jesus is so personal that that which worked in your season of maturity is not the same for someone else. Granted, we're all in different parts of our walk with the lord, I say this to not offend, but for you to consider what it means to come to a counseling forum and butchered, and what if someone had killed themselves because of what you wrote? Again, all in different parts of the walk is what I'm saying. My sister you have to be sensitive about what you say, and who you say it to on the other line.You can use all the scripture you want in this world, if it doesn't come from love, isn't said in love, through the one who gives it, it's used by the enemy as sin.

So that's it... in the end I'll see you one day in heaven, until then please keep me in mind as your sister

4. Hey thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad i'm not the only odd cucumber who feels pain.
    I pray you be blessed and thank you again.