• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Emergency

I need another emergency prayer please. Today, a lot of bad stuff happened where I live (in the group home). The one lady refused to feed us, and sent us to our rooms. She is very, very nasty. To make matters worse, she also hurt me. I went upstairs to talk to my friends. The next thing I know, she is shoving/pushing me down the stairs. And, she had a death grip on my arm- she left marks, and hurt me.

Then, me, my two friends and I got 30 day eviction notices. Even though we did not do anything. And, we have no place else to go. We are all having a meeting this Monday at 3. Please everyone, pray.

Lord, please help me and my friends. Help us resolve what happened, and help us be able and keep our homes. Please make me strong. Lord, I pray that you lead and guide my life. Please Heavenly Father help me. Amen.

I also pray for two other things- please continue to help my mom Lord. She does not need this added stress. Please help me find a job, and a safe way out Lord. I need your help so bad Jesus. Amen

Sealightbreeze I don't know all the situation with this but one thing I do know that when you call upon the Lord He will hear you and help you. It is His mercy and compassion that stands at the gate of our heart. Sometime I know we can feel defeated when things are against us, but know that God has the last counsel of it all. And Amen to your prayer.

Your sister in Christ, Trish

Thank you so much. I am just so scared. What if they send me someplace worse, or farther away fro my mom. I am not that strong. Please continue to pray. God Bless

will be praying

Sealight the Lord will bless you and you can be sure of that. maybe your eviction is the Lord's way of saying He's got a better place for you . Times might seem hard but God is lifting you and when you're in His hands you can't be dropped the Lord is a worker of miricles He knows our needs already before we do He's got you sis and also when we give our problems to the Lord He takes them upon Himself they are our problems nolonger the Lord says don't worry He'll take care of it. the Lord always has our back praise His Name.. You're in my prayers and i hope to see you in chat again soon. Godbless and love in Christ.

Staff Member
I need another emergency prayer please. Today, a lot of bad stuff happened where I live (in the group home). The one lady refused to feed us, and sent us to our rooms. She is very, very nasty. To make matters worse, she also hurt me. I went upstairs to talk to my friends. The next thing I know, she is shoving/pushing me down the stairs. And, she had a death grip on my arm- she left marks, and hurt me.

Then, me, my two friends and I got 30 day eviction notices. Even though we did not do anything. And, we have no place else to go. We are all having a meeting this Monday at 3. Please everyone, pray.

And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong......2 Corinthians 12:9,10

Dear sister Sealightbreeze

I agree with the messages from our sister Trishann and brother shipwreck. I too will be praying for you dear sister.

I am sorry that you have had such a rough time. None of us know what the future holds....but the dear Lord Jesus knows and He has your future held securely in His loving hands. And although things are tough at the moment He will never give you more than you can withstand. The Lord Jesus is your strength.

Jesus loves you sister....He is with you in this.....However things turn out, He will never forsake you.

May the wondrous beauty of His love surround you and bring comfort and peace.

Julia

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 3:14-20

Last edited:
Sealightbreeze keep calling for Jesus- the name alone has more power than anything that may come against you. When one door is closed it only means another is opened to you.
I pray that your stay at your home is improved and that you will recieve bigger and better blessings. Also sea, pray for the woman at your home that is being nasty to you. She must have problemsa as well that cause her to be that way and she needs prayer as well.
Keep your chin up and your eyes on heaven!
Love,
Wendy

Sealightbreeze keep calling for Jesus- the name alone has more power than anything that may come against you. When one door is closed it only means another is opened to you.
I pray that your stay at your home is improved and that you will recieve bigger and better blessings. Also sea, pray for the woman at your home that is being nasty to you. She must have problemsa as well that cause her to be that way and she needs prayer as well.
Keep your chin up and your eyes on heaven!
Love,
Wendy

Amen wendy... And i agree with the other prayers too... I often do confess also to God am that weak when it comes to trials and hardships... BUT as i continue to look back... I've seen the Lord being faithful in every way... God will never fail those who trust Him...

I just love this verse when such in times....

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:32

Yes Lord, You are ever faithful to those who call upon your name in Spirit and in Truth.. May your comfort and guidance be upon our sister in your name.. We ask for your help in all her needs.. Consume it all Lord i pray. In Jesus name. Amen

The Lord continue to bless and strengthen you Sister Sealight..

Sister in Christ,

REymielin

Thank you all. God Bless you all. I will pray for that lady here. I am just so afraid. What happens if I am moved farther away from my mom, or find some place that is worse than here. I just want a normal life. My own place and a job. My friend is lucky, because his mom can take him back home, or get him an apratment. I am stuck here. If there is a way Lord, that the three of us can get an apartment together, please help us.

Lord, please lead my life. I am afraid of staying here too JEsus, because what if it gets worse here. Please give me the strenght and love to get through this. Even though I may not like it or agree Lord, please lead and guide my life according to your plan. Amen

Last edited:
I need to ask for more prayers please. This lady, hurt my friend this morning- she was pulling, pushing anad shoving him. Then tonight, the other female resident started screaming at her- to let her go, that she was hurting her. So, that is 4 people in two days.

Lord, I am worried about tomorrow. All I can think, is if they do kick me out, what if I wind up someplace farther away from my mom, or worse than here. Please Lord, be with us all tomorrow. Please guide my life. Help me be strong, and take my headache and worry away. Amen

A new development. The guy who works here, said that we were all liars, and had to be out by the first. He will not believe us that she hurt me. He said we are all lying. I am scared, because I have no place else to go.

Lord, you know the truth. Please help me. BE my shield and protector, O Lord. I pray, in Jesus' name. AMen. Lord, if there is a way for me to get someplace closer to my mom, or an apartment, please help me find the way.

Well, my friends and I are getting kicked out. We have 30 days to find someplace to live. Lord, please guide and help me. Please help me find someplace better and closer to my mom if possible. Lord, if you can, help Tim and I find the same home. Amen

Father, we pray in agreement Lord that you would find our sister and her friends a home. We know you've already provided. But Lord, have mercy on this woman who has hurt them in so many ways. Forgive this man for misjudging and not listening. We know Lord that they will answer to you and that you will ask the same question you asked Saul "Why did you persecute me?" Lord Jesus, give them peace and heal their wounds that have been inflicted by hate. Bring conviction to the two who have caused chaos and misery to these lives Lord. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Lord JEsus, please help me find some place close to me mom. I am afraid. Please Lord help me. If possible, help my friend and I go to the same place. Amen

Lord, I need your help. Tomorrow, the ombudsman is going to come and talk to me about what happened. No one here will talk to my Lord. I am scared of where I will go. Please, help me find a place close to my mom. Lord, please be my guide and shield. Amen

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2Timothy 1:7

"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
In God... I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?" Psalm 56:3

""Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; i will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." Psalm 91:14 - 16

I know things must seem overwhelming and frightening to you right now, but fear not because God is with you. I don't know your exact situation, but if there are any Churches you can reach out to for help with shelter, food, etc....reach out. I don't know what this home situation is, but if they are in any way funded by the State and if there are being abusive it needs to be reported.

I will be praying for you and your mom. I pray now that God would fill your heart and mind with a confidence and peace knowing that He can provide you with all of your needs even when it looks impossible, there is always a way in our Lord Jesus. Heavenly father please give our sister the faith she needs to lean on you and let go of any fear and anxiety she is holding in her heart. Let her have the grace and the strength to deal with the situations at hand and to go forth with the confidence that You are there with her and will always be there. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen!!!!

Keep looking at Jesus, sister and look away from the things that cause you to fear. The enemy will only try to cause you to fall by fearing. Praise God!!!!!

Love in Christ,
Katzie

Thank you so much Katzie. Thos readins really spoke to me. My one friend, who is also getting evicted, is named Tim. So thank you. I am scared, but I trust the Lord. Jesus, please give me the strength and courage I need. I know you will lead me Lord. Please help me live the life you have for me.

If possible Lord, help me find someplace close to my mom. And, have us be able to stay together. Jesus, please ease my mind and fears. Please keep me strong. Help my mom be able and handle all this. Lord, I pray in Jesus' name Amen!

Lord, thank you for all that you have done. The meeting went well today Lord. The Ombudsman saw how nasty this guy is. Lord, please continue to help me and lead my life. If possible Lord, please help me find a place close to my mom. And, also please, let my friend and I be able to find the same place. In Jesus' name. Amen

Thank you, for the prayers.
Lord, thank you for all that you have done. Please continue to be my strength and shield. Lord, I have an appointment to see the new place this Wednesday. Please make it the right place. I need someplace near my mom, and on a bus line.

Lord, I pray, please let both Tim and I be able to live there. I ama fraid that we will not be able to stay together. Please, if it is your will, let Tim live there with me, so I will not be so afraid.

Please continue to help my mom, keep her health up during this trying and hard time. Amen Please continue the prayers. God Bless

Lord, we are going to go see the new place today. Please make it be the right place and decision. Lord please lead and guide my life. I am afraid of being all alone. Lord, if possible, please help Tim be able and live there too. I pray Lord, that you are my strength, and my shield. Please continue to help me. Amen

Lord, please keep my mom's health good through all of this. Amen

I am praying for wisdom for you my friend. God always has a plan and promises to work all things for our good.