• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Digg a Thread!

Administrator
Staff Member
So far we have 3 Diggs for the thread in the past 24hrs. I hope we reach at least 25! Please digg in! :)

Administrator
Staff Member
Brothers and sisters, please put a little effort for Jesus and participate. The motive is to draw the lost to Jesus, through Talk Jesus forums. It takes 1 minute to join Digg (free) and a few seconds to click (a.k.a. "digg") the thread!

I will try it, Chad, but I don't understand it. I'll just play it by ear, I guess, and see what happens.

P.S. Just tried to join and my B-Safe Online, blocked my joining. It blocks a lot of stuff and I don't
know how to over-ride it. It blocks things like MySpace and wordly chat sites, but it also
blocks sites that are harmless.

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Ok, 2 1/2 days so far and 5 diggs. Not bad, thank you. Please, join us and let's start a great parade for GOD! This is a great opportunity to reach out to the lost souls. Do you care or not? Let's serve the Lord with great submission

Chad i have joined digg im not sure what to do next im not great at computers could you let me know
Thanks

ok think i got it now but digg keeps telling me the story is already in there
Am i doing something wrong?

Administrator
Staff Member
I don't think you did it right. Did you login first, then click on the "digg" number logo? It is still 5 now, should show 6 when you digg it.

When it says to choose the most appropriate topic, after choosing a thread...I cant see any that would apply

Administrator
Staff Member
You do not need to post the article, only click the link I posted 3 times after joining and logging in to Digg. Just click the link and that should take you to the page to click on the digg icon.

Administrator
Staff Member
Not a problem sister just wanting to help you. God bless

Administrator
Staff Member
Excellent we're at 7! Let's shoot for the stars, amen