Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Digg a Thread!

Discussion in 'News Stand' started by Chad, Nov 6, 2006.

1. So far we have 3 Diggs for the thread in the past 24hrs. I hope we reach at least 25! Please digg in! :)

2. Seems you can only digg once? Oh well, guys start digging!

3. Brothers and sisters, please put a little effort for Jesus and participate. The motive is to draw the lost to Jesus, through Talk Jesus forums. It takes 1 minute to join Digg (free) and a few seconds to click (a.k.a. "digg") the thread!

4. #5 Dreamer, Nov 8, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
    I will try it, Chad, but I don't understand it. I'll just play it by ear, I guess, and see what happens.

P.S. Just tried to join and my B-Safe Online, blocked my joining. It blocks a lot of stuff and I don't
    know how to over-ride it. It blocks things like MySpace and wordly chat sites, but it also
    blocks sites that are harmless.

5. Ok, 2 1/2 days so far and 5 diggs. Not bad, thank you. Please, join us and let's start a great parade for GOD! This is a great opportunity to reach out to the lost souls. Do you care or not? Let's serve the Lord with great submission

6. Chad i have joined digg im not sure what to do next im not great at computers could you let me know
    Thanks

7. ok think i got it now but digg keeps telling me the story is already in there
    Am i doing something wrong?

8. ok i digged four times i hope it worked if not let me no and i will do it again

9. I don't think you did it right. Did you login first, then click on the "digg" number logo? It is still 5 now, should show 6 when you digg it.

10. hey all i dug it yepeee did it work Chad ?

11. Amen sister :) God bless

12. When it says to choose the most appropriate topic, after choosing a thread...I cant see any that would apply

13. You do not need to post the article, only click the link I posted 3 times after joining and logging in to Digg. Just click the link and that should take you to the page to click on the digg icon.

14. Okay, I think I'll try that out. (Sorry-technologicaly impared)

15. Not a problem sister just wanting to help you. God bless

16. #19 ladylovesJesus, Nov 9, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
    yep i did it now on no.7 at digg
    signed up in digg as mercy7

17. Excellent we're at 7! Let's shoot for the stars, amen