• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Dietary Dangers

Active
Dietary Dangers
Dietary Dangers

Don't eat commercially processed foods such as cookies, cakes, crackers, TV dinners, soft drinks, packaged sauce mixes, etc.

Avoid all refined sweeteners such as sugar, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup.

Avoid white flour, white flour products and white rice.

Avoid all hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats and oils.

Avoid all vegetable oils made from soy, corn, safflower, canola or cottonseed.

Do not use polyunsaturated oils for cooking, sauteing or baking.

Avoid fried foods.

Do not practice veganism; animal products provide vital nutrients not found in plant foods.

Avoid products containing protein powders.

Avoid pasteurized milk; do not consume lowfat milk, skim milk, powdered milk or imitation milk products.

Avoid battery-produced eggs and factory-farmed meats.

Avoid highly processed luncheon meats and sausage containing MSG and other additives.

Avoid rancid and improperly prepared seeds, nuts and grains found in granolas, quick rise breads and extruded breakfast cereals, as they block mineral absorption and cause intestinal distress.

Avoid canned, sprayed, waxed, bioengineered or irradiated fruits and vegetables.

Avoid artificial food additives, especially MSG, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and aspartame, which are neurotoxins. Most soups, sauce and broth mixes and commercial condiments contain MSG, even if not so labeled.

Avoid caffeine-containing beverages such as coffee, tea and soft drinks.

Avoid chocolate.

Avoid aluminum-containing foods such as commercial salt, baking powder and antacids. Do not use aluminum cookware or aluminum-containing deodorants.

Do not drink fluoridated water.

Avoid synthetic vitamins and foods containing them.

Do not drink distilled liquors.

Do not use a microwave oven.

Dietary Dangers

WOW, There are some things I like and thought they were good for you. For example, I thought skim milk, 2% milk, or low fat milk would be good for you. How come whole milk is good for you when it has alot of fat in it?

Active
Fat have been given a lot of bad press and a lot of companies have made money over their Fat busters and pills that kill fat. When the underlining problem have always been humans are not meant to eat man made substances aka chemical or synthetic products. Our bodies need Fatty Amino acids, which can only be obtain through food.

They say avocado is high in fat, but the healthy benefits are higher.

That is quite a large and almost impossible list to avoid.
What do you suggest are ways to practice eating none of the above?

How about this. You pretend I was never here, I won't tell anyone you saw me, and I will continue to eat cookies and be on my merry way. how does that sound? And if that isn't convincing enough for you...
*slides 100 dollar bill under table* Eh?

Active
You can have cookies just make them yourself or buy them fresh from a bakery. if you have a wrapper from any snacks or cookies google each ingredient. Healthy food is just as delicious as factory made food.

How about this. You pretend I was never here, I won't tell anyone you saw me, and I will continue to eat cookies and be on my merry way. how does that sound? And if that isn't convincing enough for you...
Your hilarious :laugh:

This is hillarious indeed, i laughed really hard when i read this

Rizen1 tell me how in the world am i suppose to avoid all of that??? It almost seems impossible to do.

Last edited:
Active
This is hillarious indeed, i laughed really hard when i read this

Rizen1 tell me how in the world am i suppose to avoid all of that??? It almost seems impossible to do.

I know the American diet is probably the worse and this list will be challenging. If you think about it before this junk existed what did your ancestors eat ?

Food has become a pleasure tool. We no longer look at food as a source to survival, that's why eating disorders are sky high in America. Society have become emotional eaters. More and more kids are being born with disabilities and the life expectancy is 78.

The beauty of this universe is that God gave us free will and it's a choice, not a requirement. If one is content with their lifestyle and there family have no history of illnesses then nothing to worry about. I know I'd be under fire for this reporting but I can't with hold the truth. This report is what it is, if we want to live longer our modern habits will have to change.

How can you avoid all this ?
Well first you must ask is following this important and beneficial ?

Active
Dietary Dangers
Dietary Dangers

Don't eat commercially processed foods such as cookies, cakes, crackers, TV dinners, soft drinks, packaged sauce mixes, etc.

Avoid all refined sweeteners such as sugar, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup.

Avoid white flour, white flour products and white rice.

Avoid all hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats and oils.

Avoid all vegetable oils made from soy, corn, safflower, canola or cottonseed.

Do not use polyunsaturated oils for cooking, sauteing or baking.

Avoid fried foods.

Do not practice veganism; animal products provide vital nutrients not found in plant foods.

Avoid products containing protein powders.

Avoid pasteurized milk; do not consume lowfat milk, skim milk, powdered milk or imitation milk products.

Avoid battery-produced eggs and factory-farmed meats.

Avoid highly processed luncheon meats and sausage containing MSG and other additives.

Avoid rancid and improperly prepared seeds, nuts and grains found in granolas, quick rise breads and extruded breakfast cereals, as they block mineral absorption and cause intestinal distress.

Avoid canned, sprayed, waxed, bioengineered or irradiated fruits and vegetables.

Avoid artificial food additives, especially MSG, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and aspartame, which are neurotoxins. Most soups, sauce and broth mixes and commercial condiments contain MSG, even if not so labeled.

Avoid caffeine-containing beverages such as coffee, tea and soft drinks.

Avoid chocolate.

Avoid aluminum-containing foods such as commercial salt, baking powder and antacids. Do not use aluminum cookware or aluminum-containing deodorants.

Do not drink fluoridated water.

Avoid synthetic vitamins and foods containing them.

Do not drink distilled liquors.

Do not use a microwave oven.

Dietary Dangers
I sure am glad for, and thank God for 1 Tim 4:4-5..."
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer."

Active
Hmm would you say the above is the devils food rather than created with love by God (or your mum). Im sure Satan relishes inventing tempting new foods that if you eat it often enough will cause you problems later on like slow poison.

Active
Go for "Farm to Table" fare with no processers in between other than maybe a local butcher. If all you have put in the fridge is ORGANIC cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, okra, kohlrabi, tree nuts and fruits like avocados, apples and mangoes, and some fresh local fish and free-range chicken, it will become the simple challenge of making those the major part of your diet, to your great health.

I formerly put one glazed donut in a little bag in the kitchen window sill. I saw it many times a day when home. I said to it "I already know how what you taste like", never taking a bite, then eventually threw the shriveled thing in the trash. The cost was 60 cents per week or two for a few months to discipline myself concerning sugar. I no longer waste money buying donuts or any other sugar-themed product.

Active
I know the American diet is probably the worse and this list will be challenging. If you think about it before this junk existed what did your ancestors eat ?

Food has become a pleasure tool. We no longer look at food as a source to survival, that's why eating disorders are sky high in America. Society have become emotional eaters. More and more kids are being born with disabilities and the life expectancy is 78.

The beauty of this universe is that God gave us free will and it's a choice, not a requirement. If one is content with their lifestyle and there family have no history of illnesses then nothing to worry about. I know I'd be under fire for this reporting but I can't with hold the truth. This report is what it is, if we want to live longer our modern habits will have to change.

How can you avoid all this ?
Well first you must ask is following this important and beneficial ?

I supported the use of central USA rice for many years until testing revealed an arsenic level well above a safe level. I don't think now that I know that I should bless that Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Louisiana sourced rice dish for God to make it safe while I already know it is not safe. I wil not presume upon God. I will not tempt God to cancel known facts, like the use of certain herbicides and pesticides on crops in most regions. So I went organic, even though now the "organic" label now allows for certain unavoidable contaminants. I grow an organic garden free of chosen adulterants, and have the "old taste" of foods back, and the confidence of blessings in those. I have no control of atmospheric contaminants, so give thanks to God for what He provides by our own hands in faith. I also enjoy a local network of like-minded organic gardener folks who supply what I don't tend to. I split a range fed calf with another member, and contribute to a greenhouse project that keeps members supplied year-round with vegetables, besides lean pork, cageless chickens, free range eggs, and lean beef, as well as wild game like fish (crappie, perch, catfish, bass, walleye), and cooperatively shared white tailed deer, squirrel, rabbit, goose, duck, etc.). Hormones? No.