• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Diana & Brian being saved

Diana: I was saved on August 5, 1997 at High Point Camp and it was an amazing feeling. I had fun there than I became Catholic at St. Isiodore's Church in Quakertown, PA and I got saved and baptized. (March 21-23, 1999) Also I got baptized at Impacting Your World Christian Center again in September 2003. So It was a nice feeling.

Brian: I got saved at my neighbor's church while my fiance was at work doing her job this year so miracles can come peoples way if they let it!

Love, Diana & Brian (Love Alwayz)

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you both :)

God is an awesome merciful GOD. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I hope you also will share Talk Jesus with many others in your path.

God is good! Thanks for sharing your testimonies with us.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Amen Sister and Brother in Christ.

Amen Sister and Brother in Christ.

diana31483 said:
Diana: I was saved on August 5, 1997 at High Point Camp and it was an amazing feeling. I had fun there than I became Catholic at St. Isiodore's Church in Quakertown, PA and I got saved and baptized. (March 21-23, 1999) Also I got baptized at Impacting Your World Christian Center again in September 2003. So It was a nice feeling.

Brian: I got saved at my neighbor's church while my fiance was at work doing her job this year so miracles can come peoples way if they let it!

Love, Diana & Brian (Love Alwayz)

Shout to the Lord ! Thanks for your testimony . May our Lord keep you in his grace . :thumbs_up :love: :boy_hug: Mike