• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Diana & Brian being saved

Diana: I was saved on August 5, 1997 at High Point Camp and it was an amazing feeling. I had fun there than I became Catholic at St. Isiodore's Church in Quakertown, PA and I got saved and baptized. (March 21-23, 1999) Also I got baptized at Impacting Your World Christian Center again in September 2003. So It was a nice feeling.

Brian: I got saved at my neighbor's church while my fiance was at work doing her job this year so miracles can come peoples way if they let it!

Love, Diana & Brian (Love Alwayz)

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you both :)

God is an awesome merciful GOD. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I hope you also will share Talk Jesus with many others in your path.

God is good! Thanks for sharing your testimonies with us.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Amen Sister and Brother in Christ.

Amen Sister and Brother in Christ.

diana31483 said:
Diana: I was saved on August 5, 1997 at High Point Camp and it was an amazing feeling. I had fun there than I became Catholic at St. Isiodore's Church in Quakertown, PA and I got saved and baptized. (March 21-23, 1999) Also I got baptized at Impacting Your World Christian Center again in September 2003. So It was a nice feeling.

Brian: I got saved at my neighbor's church while my fiance was at work doing her job this year so miracles can come peoples way if they let it!

Love, Diana & Brian (Love Alwayz)

Shout to the Lord ! Thanks for your testimony . May our Lord keep you in his grace . :thumbs_up :love: :boy_hug: Mike