• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Daughter has cancer

My daughter ,Debra Lyn, just called this morning saying she has cervical cancer at the second level.
She is a Christian, so pray for her healing, and that this brings about a closer walk with her Lord, and ours.

Gracealone my heart and prayers go out to you and your daughter Debra.
Everyday is a new day so as each day is new we can continue to pray for a healing for your daughter. Sending many hugs, and prayers.

Your sister in Christ, Trish :love:

Thank you Trish, and bless your heart! :friends:

I'll keep you posted as to her condition.
She see's a Dr. on Monday, and also Friday to see just how far this has spread.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

God is Good, all the time, and bless you for sharing this burden with me, you and Trish also, and those who will join in prayer later too.
Bless you ,each one!

Lord,
Bring you healing on dear Debra lyn, give her comfort and peace at this time.
Lord I just pary and ask you to be with her and her friends and family now.
In Jesus name
Amen

My daughter ,Debra Lyn, just called this morning saying she has cervical cancer at the second level.
She is a Christian, so pray for her healing, and that this brings about a closer walk with her Lord, and ours.

Yes Sister, enlisting her right now... God bless you and your family..

Sister Reymielin

I have prayed to our Almighty GOD through our Beloved Savior, Christ Jesus,
in hope that your prayers will be answered.

Thank you,each one.
I know our God is able to do exceeding above what we think, or ask.
Praise and glory to his name. Amen

I am so sorry for your trouble. I am praying for God to move in this situation. I am also praying for His peace to reign in each heart involved.
Many blessings and much love in Jesus Name,
brother Larry.

Debbie goes in today for a look at a lump in her breast also.
Friday another exam to determine the depth,and spread of the cervical cancer.
Then they will determine what action must be taken.
So, for now we sit,pray, and wait upon the Lord.

Talked with Debbie yesterday,and this morning.
Her spirit is confident ,but in her physical she admits being afraid.
Not so much of her spiritual welfare, but the unknown of what lies ahead.

Friends and family are surrounding her, and the shadow of the almighty
covers her......
Will keep in touch, and so very much appreciate the true love shown here to care for another in such a manner.
They will know we are Christian, by our Love. :friends:

Staff Member
Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them, and healed them.
Luke 4:40

Sister Gracealone

I have been praying and will continue to lift your daughter in prayer before the Lord..

Loving gracious Jesus, let Your healing power flow through Debra Lyn.
May she know Your beautiful comforting presence surrounding her.
Lord may Your love and peace abound and drive out fear.
Jesus Lord, thank You that Your touch still has all its power.
Pour out your tender love and blessings upon Debra Lyn and all her family. Thank You Jesus.

Blessings love and prayers in the name of Jesus, our precious Saviour and Lord

Julia

I have heard your prayer I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you 2 Kings 20:5

The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness, You will sustain him on his sick bed Psalm 41:3

Last edited:
Gracealone just want you to know she and the family are on my prayer list.

Your sister in Christ, Trish

Praise be to our Lord.
Thank you all, so very much , for your prayers.

Isn't it awesome to belong to the family of God.

free let the redeemed of the lord say so

i ask please if people can pray this prayer daily thanks

father thankyou that by your grace and by the work of your son on the cross i come to your throne in freedom and in confidence i send you up a pray that your ears hear it and your your eyes see it. i come to you in a time of need where your daughter debra lyn is suffering from cervical cancer. i apply and cover debra and her situation with the precious blood of jesus to receive healing and cleansing. i come into agreement with you god your word, debra and her mum that if 2 people on earth ask about anything that we agree on it will be done by you so i beleive you have carried out this agreement. ive sent forth your word and debra is healed, you have taken and carried and bored her cancer and by your stripes she is healed.thankyou for supporting debra on her sickbed and and healing heer from her bed of illness. i talk to you cancer right now and say you have withered and died and become like chaff before the wind and the angel of the lord has blown you away.you have been restored to health and gods healed your wounds. thankyou for removing he mountain of cancer and with the key i received to your kingdom i come to your store house and open the door and receive the substance of healing and pour it over debra may we now see your glory and cause all your goodness to pass infront of her and proclaim your name in her presence and show her mercy and copassion.your word that has come out of my mouth will not return to me void but accomplish what i desire and acheive the purpose i sent it for. your will be done on earth as it is in heaven and i nail the cancer to the cross of calvery.let your word right now become alive living and acting in debras body and let it penetrate her joints and marrows, because your word is health to her body and your the lord who heals and takes away all sickness and your the lord who heals all diseases so i say thanks for healing debra and i pray that when she goes to the doctor they will find nothing so you may receive glory and honour in the name of jesus amen

isiah 53v4-5
mark 11v22-24
jeremiah 17v14
1 peter 2v24
exodus 15v15v26 and 23v25
psalm 41 v 3
psalm 103v1-5
psalm 30v2 and psalm 34 v4
psalm 107v20jermiah 30v17
psalm 112v7-8
mark 11v22-24

Debbie goes in today for a look at a lump in her breast also.
Friday another exam to determine the depth,and spread of the cervical cancer.
Then they will determine what action must be taken.
So, for now we sit,pray, and wait upon the Lord.

Talked with Debbie yesterday,and this morning.
Her spirit is confident ,but in her physical she admits being afraid.
Not so much of her spiritual welfare, but the unknown of what lies ahead.

Friends and family are surrounding her, and the shadow of the almighty
covers her......
Will keep in touch, and so very much appreciate the true love shown here to care for another in such a manner.
They will know we are Christian, by our Love. :friends:
You and Debbie are in my prayers my sister.

Good news, Praise be to God.

Debbies exam yesterday showed no cancer in her breast.

She is touched and encouraged by all your prayers, and blessed beyond words.
We give glory to God, praise his name.

Will know more Friday, the plan of attack on the cervical cancer.
Trusting God, Through it all. :love::friends: