• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Created by God's wisdom

By the reason of God almighty intention all things are created instantly, as his glory is all around the universe, as the word (lord Jesus) by his will fed the five thousand on the hill,
Knowing how wise our heavenly Father is, would he create a self-perpetual system, meaning everlasting, My understanding of Revelation 21; 1 as the old heaven disappears a new heaven drawn, as the old earth disappears a new earth drawn, could this cause a movement in the chain of related spheres in our solar system?

Then this might mean changes of elementary spheres from one development to the next, through added masses of Gods energy, only if creation was a perpetual system, a farmyard where the seed grows.

I know god almighty just has to say the word and it will be done with no need of a seed of farmyard but instantly to its full growth of state.

I remember reading Job when he was on the hill as the devil was trying to test his faith.

The devil had a issue with God as the devil said” it was not fair for God to circle a hedge around him due to the devil issue, if your children never knew you they wouldn’t love or obey you? God said’ go "don’t go deeper then the bone; as you know what happen next.

As there was a wisdom match between Job, Eliphaz, zophar, and, Elihu so these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eye’s.

As time passed the lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, which is this that obscures purpose by thoughtless words? Gird up your loins like man; I will question you, and you will answer me.

Where were you when I founded the earth? Tell me, if you have insight,

I said, “To myself, wow god said “ he created us at the foundation of the earth‘.

Which makes us old as the earth.

Job 38; 21 you must know, for you were born then; the number of days being great.

For God to say the numbers of our days are great, we could not put a figure to it, but means to me we were created in a time of Gods wisdom for his purpose a seed in a farm yard.

I thought to myself how could I be born at the founding of the earth when I am only thirty six years old but who am I to Question God when he said “we were being born when he founded the earth“, this mean’s to me now we evolved since the foundation of the earth I don’t know where but I figure a spark somewhere.

Last edited:
New Heaven & New Earth = New Governement located on earth, all work is done by our creator. And you right, you shouldnt question GOD, no man or woman should ever do this.

Peace!

LegendaryU2K said:
New Heaven & New Earth = New Governement located on earth, all work is done by our creator. And you right, you shouldnt question GOD, no man or woman should ever do this.

Peace!
I dont understand this statement . Will a new government rule the new heaven and new earth ?
BROTHER

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
I dont understand this statement . Will a new government rule the new heaven and new earth ?
BROTHER

2 peter chapter 3 verse 13:thumbs_up "We are looking forward to this, this is also in connection with the holy city, for it is the holy city located on earth, excuse me, new earth.

Alot of people believe that heaven is our home for eternal life, but thats not true. Infact most high christians understand this too. The throne of heaven is not our home, the earth is our home. God mentions this in, i think psalms.

Nevertheless it wouldnt make sense for all of the believers to enter into GOD's throne to lived forever, if GOD has plans to create a new home on earth would it?

People forget about this new thing that is coming, too business focus on heaven.

I still dont understand why new heaven and new earth = new governments ?
brother

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
I still dont understand why new heaven and new earth = new governments ?
brother

What was lost in the beginning , is not actually lost. Once you understand that, you will understand what GOD is planning on doing in the nigh future.

Peace, we all family, have fun!

Ask knock and seek

Ask knock and seek and you will be answered in truth to understand to be understood,this is not Questioning, but reasoning through spirit and truth
For theres only one father and one leader and one teacher and all things are done through lord Jesus christ by holy spirit, this is what I believe and recieve amen.

God bless sisters and brothers

Father son holy spirit
Meaning reconciliation creation

Last edited:
I wish clarification on the first post. Are you stating that we evolved? Albeit, by God's direction? Just asking
In Christ service

No I'm not stating that we evolved but Job 38;4 and Job; 38; 21 is stating that for us through the true word of God his Christ our lord, Or is your own understanding of the meaning different? As you mentioned albeit ,how would this be a cowardly course on creation part?