• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Corona Virus - Covid-19 - is there any good news to share?

Loyal
There sure is some good news...

With all the lock down, and being unable to go out of the home, except for necessities...
I am now getting 4 weeks to the gallon with my car. ;)

Stay safe Jesus loves us - now that is Good News.

Loyal
A lot of lives are being saved too! I have only notice one Christian blogger has notice that with statistics to back it up. 100 of thousands. I have just been observing to see if any other Christians been noticing.

Loyal
So true @PloughBoy

On that positive note, every saved soul, must reach out to the lost, in prayer and by what ever other option the Lord provides.

Saved lives are so important.

Saved souls are extremely Important.

Lord knows, how many people are dying and have not accepted Jesus.

The virus can make us stop at home, it will not stop us praying.

Laughter is the best medicine. And, it's free . No co-pay either. :p
th

106397839-1582114680824gettyimages-1201780922.jpeg

coronavirus-quarantine-covid-19-jokes-16-5e8349d2a9b3b__700.jpg

Loyal
And that means also that natural, God given immunity, is building up more so, by getting it and getting over it with the high recovery rate.

Less hustle and bustle means that people have more time to reflect on what is valuable in life. Additionally, many people are being more intentional about caring for their physical, mental, and spiritual health.

Less hustle and bustle means that people have more time to reflect on what is valuable in life. Additionally, many people are being more intentional about caring for their physical, mental, and spiritual health.
So true. I’m one of those who have had more time to reflect and improve on my spiritual life, and to be honest I am in a much better place now than I was before COVID ☺️

I def agree, 2020 is a year of reflection for me and many others :)