• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Control panel question.

This is probably the dumbest question today. I am new and can't seem to find where to access my user Control Panel. I had it a couple of times but don't see the place now at all. In the other forums I have been on it is usually right there visible. So, please help with directions if you will. I don't connect dots without them ..so details will be good. God bless and thanks. mourning dove.

Staff Member
Click on your name and then click on edit profile then you will see Control Panel Home.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Click on your name and then click on edit profile then you will see Control Panel Home.

God bless

LLJ

Hi, LLJ, I clicked my name on the left hand corner of my posts and the drop down indicates profile. Went there but didn't see where to edit the profile. Maybe my name somewhere else? Thanks for any more clarification. God bless you back..:love: I'll keep exploring..gotta be here somewhere. dove.

Administrator
Staff Member
Sister, click on Quick Links menu on top. The link to your control panel is there.