Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Control panel question.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by mourning dove, Aug 5, 2008.

1. This is probably the dumbest question today. I am new and can't seem to find where to access my user Control Panel. I had it a couple of times but don't see the place now at all. In the other forums I have been on it is usually right there visible. So, please help with directions if you will. I don't connect dots without them ..so details will be good. God bless and thanks. mourning dove.

2. Click on your name and then click on edit profile then you will see Control Panel Home.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

3. Hi, LLJ, I clicked my name on the left hand corner of my posts and the drop down indicates profile. Went there but didn't see where to edit the profile. Maybe my name somewhere else? Thanks for any more clarification. God bless you back..:love: I'll keep exploring..gotta be here somewhere. dove.

4. Sister, click on Quick Links menu on top. The link to your control panel is there.

5. Great, thanks Chad.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)