• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Christian music

Staff Member
Greetings again @Terridecker

Robert Evans Scripture Songs is very gentle and relaxing.

It is also a great blessing as the songs are straight from the Word of God

Greetings again @Terridecker

Robert Evans Scripture Songs is very gentle and relaxing.

It is also a great blessing as the songs are straight from the Word of God

If i could hit the love button a million times i would.. Thats exactly what im looking for.. Songs from scripture that are good for the soul!! I guess i need to call my fiancees(glorified boyfriend)(yes we plan on getting married but we have been together for 6 and a half years now)aunt chipper and ask her for some of the songs she listens to.. Im going through a lot now.. Im trying to change my life.. Im engulfed in sin.. I used to be a good christian but i was baptized when i was twelve and the rebelious side of me kicked in and i pretty well thought that i was untouchable and that i could sin and do whatever i wanted cause "i was saved" and now we are at past tense cause yes i was saved but now am dead.. I hope that i can turn my life around but i really need a support group and some real christian friends!! Its gonna be a bumpy road but i want to take it full speed and get out of it while i can! I want to save my life!

Staff Member
Greetings @Terridecker

Seek the Lord and allow His strength to turn your lfe around and set your feet on the right path.
Be blessed listening to the scripture in song.

I need some new music to listen to preferably christian music.. Thank you in advance!

I can recommend 3 bands, Casting Crowns, 4Him and For King and Country. All good Christian bands. Casting Crowns always have a message from scripture in their songs. 4Him are just really nice and For King and Country have a message in all their songs. I suggest you listen to their album Burn the Ships. Try this video out. Really good.