• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Catholic theology equals a jesus christ not come in the flesh

The outcome of the catholic heresy of the immaculate conception of Mary doctrine,
Results in a Jesus born of a woman not as and not of all flesh, for all flesh has sinned and fallen short of the Glory Of God, But for Mary , who the doctrine renders " born without sin" according to the papacies immaculate conception of Mary false Doctrine.
And so Catholicism actually preaches and teaches a Jesus birn of a woman not come in the flesh, but come in strange flesh , outside all flesh and unique flesh.
Not as a daughter of Eve.
And so the Roman Catholic body that is presided over by all its popes through the ages, is antichrist,

Jesus was born of God
Yet the teaching on identifying the spirit of antichrist
Specifically refers to his flesh of Christ and its human nature,
He came in the flesh; shared all our human flesh weakness was tempted like us in every way, and was Like us in all things but sin,
Jesus Christ came in the flesh he inherited from Mary,
who like all flesh has sinned and fallen short of the Glory Of God.

But for the catholic Mary, this truth is rejected
and she is replaced with a false mary who never sinned.
This is the deceptive nature of the catholic church, that they combe in and use his name yet subtle as the sepent teach , actualky preach another christ , another gospel , another jesus.

Staff Member
Never looked at the Catholic practice of Maryology with the tie in with the Spirit of the Antichrist. (1 John 4)
Thanks for sharing.
C4E
<><

Active
The outcome of the catholic heresy of the immaculate conception of Mary doctrine,
Results in a jesus born of a woman not as and not of all flesh, for all flesh has sinned and fallen short of the Glory Of God, But for Mary , who the doctrine renders " born without sin" according to the papacies immaculate conception of Mary false Doctrine.
And so Catholicism actually preaches and teaches a jesus Christ birn of a woman not come in the flesh, but come in strange flesh , outside all flesh and unique flesh.
Not as a daughter of eve.
And so the Roman Catholic body that is presided over by all its popes through the ages, is antichrist,

Jesus was born of God
Yet the teaching on identifying the spirit of antichrist
Specifically refers to his flesh of christ and its human nature,
He came in the flesh; shared all our human flesh weakness was tempted like us in every way, and was Like us in all things but sin,
Jesus Christ came in the flesh he inherited from Mary,
who like all flesh has sinned and fallen short of the Glory Of God.

But for the catholic Mary, this truth is rejected
and she is replaced with a false mary who never sinned.
This is the deceptive nature of the catholic church, that they combe in and use his name yet subtle as the sepent teach , actualky preach another christ , another gospel , another jesus.
No.

The Roman Catholics spent much of their first few hundred years as an organization defending their faith against attacks from people who claimed that Christ did not come in the flesh.

Read Roman Catholic dogma, they emphatically declare that Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

You misunderstand their Marian dogma.

Active
It seems what you are saying about Roman Catholicism is true.

Roman Catholicism is corrupt to the core and always has been. There have been a few choice pearls of God who have been associated with her throughout the centuries, but like a beautiful ring placed in a pigs nose.

The Roman Catholic Church is a harlot through and through. The blood of the saints is found in her and she is filled to the brim with idolatry.

I wouldn't want to be found aiding her in any way.

9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works. - 2 John 1:9-11​

Blessings,

Travis

The heresy of the sinlessness of Mary is was not approved as doctrine until later in church history, something Thomas Aquinas and Dominicans were against. I know many leaders in that church today that don't actually believe it, but cower to authority that they sadly rest in tradition and not the Word.

However, Roman Catholics are the reason I have a bible today, and even though I shudder at what awaits them due to the abuses and teachings within that body, they do have the fullness of the gospel and all they need to get right. I pray that our brothers and sisters in the faith, will repent of the idolatry that plagues their body and experience the true freedoms that comes from acknowledging that there is no other name by which we must be saved, (Acts 4:12). The truth is that there was only one who could open the scroll (Rev 5:4). Roman Catholics can look up these verses in their bibles, which we owe much of our own access of Scripture to. I would hope we would not discount the enormous contribution they have made to the faith, loving the poor, and devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ, even in the midst of their sin. If Christ could love us and die for us in our sin, then we must die to our own self righteousness and pray for our brothers and sisters who are so hurt by these distortions.

Staff Member
Greetings,

I thought that a church was either a building or an assembly of believers in a certain location (or a congregating of believers in one place), so it's a bit hard to understand all this talk.
surely the Roman Catholic church is in Rome?

Maybe we're getting muddled in our thinking?

Keep the Faith.

Bless you ....><>

Hi Br Bear,

You bring up a very interesting question, what is church then? It seems to me that belief and profession define what team we are on in terms of those that follow Christ or the devil.

The reason I believe that church is not a building nor confined to geography is based on several Scriptures but the strongest evidence for me is the Christian Pentacost recorded in Acts and also 1 Corinthians 3:16, "do you know that you people are G-ds temple and that G-ds Spirit lives in you" and 1 Cor 6:15 "do you know that your bodies are parts of the Messiah" (JNT, Stern).

Although I don't believe mans denominational definitions have any power over the Holy Spirit, they are helpful when someone says what denomination they are, you have an idea of what their beliefs are.

So if someone professes to be Roman Catholic, this doesn't mean they are geographically in Rome, but they are professing that they honor the authority of the Vatican in Rome and place themselves as accountable to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Catechism.

since Revelation talks about accoutability by church, I strongly believe they will be held to account as a body,that is people who are unified in profession of belief about the Word and, in this case, so grievously, a denial of its true authority.

I actually agree that the heresies in the Catechism, (the most disturbing to me are the combination of the first and second commandments and the Immaculate Conception), are the work of the Antichrist, especially given that it was brought to the attention of the leadership by the works of visions the could have easily been demonic, and making doctrine out of visions is even against their own teaching), I also believe the Word is true that the "gates of hell will not prevail against" this group where there are believers who have come to faith regardless of the false teaching. Scripture is powerful and I believe that even with all the problems that cripple that particular group, the Lord and his love letters to us are way more powerful. They read them, and we must pray for the Spirit to work through them to reach them as it has, does and will continue to do.

Blessings to all,
Mollie

Staff Member
Greetings,

John 2:1-5
1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2 And both Jesus was called, and His disciples, to the marriage.
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto Him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it.

Luke 1:1-55
1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

7 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.
8 And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest's office before God in the order of his course, 9 According to the custom of the priest's office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord. 10 And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time of incense.
11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.
12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.

13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. 14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth. 15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. 16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. 17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.
19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings. 20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.

21 And the people waited for Zacharias, and marvelled that he tarried so long in the temple.

22 And when he came out, he could not speak unto them: and they perceived that he had seen a vision in the temple: for he beckoned unto them, and remained speechless.

23 And it came to pass, that, as soon as the days of his ministration were accomplished, he departed to his own house.
24 And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,
25 Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that arthighly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; 40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. 48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. 49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. 50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. 52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.

53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
54 He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; 55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Food for thought.

Bless you ....><>

Active
You bring up a very interesting question, what is church then? It seems to me that belief and profession define what team we are on in terms of those that follow Christ or the devil.

And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. - Colossians 1:18​

Churches meet in buildings. Churches meet in places other than buildings too.

The idea that a church is a building is completely foreign to scripture though. We can worship in a temple like any other building, but there certainly is no requirement to do so.

Churches were labelled by their location in the early church. That makes sense. There may have been multiple little flocks throughout the city with pastors for each one, but there is and always is only one true church. This one true church is not the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church is apostate, and is separate from God's church. There are a few people who associate themselves with the Roman Catholic Church who are probably a part of the true Church that belongs to Christ. They should drop the RCC like a bad habit.

Blessings,

Travis

Loyal
If the RCC is a bad habit that needs to be dropped, so also are many of the other churches (religious groups called "churches") that we see all around us. Stop attending? No, I did not say that. We must attend wherever the Holy Spirit leads us to attend. But, remember also as @Travis also pointed out that the Church does not meet only in certain designated buildings. I truly believe this verse as I read it:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt 18:20

The problem, of course, for too many too often is the they do not gather "in [his] name". If and when we do gather "in [his] name" then will he not be in our midst? Give God the glory!

Staff Member
Greetings,

Yes, to God be the glory!

Another fact overlooked by many is that the Institution or denomination being spoken about in this thread has what might be likened to offspring or children.
most 'modern' protestant models have also spawned a myriad or even more modern children.

While it is voiced so strongly that the mother is foul, defiled and polluted, not much concern is given about bathing in her bath and dressing accordingly.

Much is said regarding the reverence for Mary but what of the whole pattern of men pleasing conformity to the world that adorns the majority of 'churches' which is basically the underlying problem and catalyst for the process of idolatry that is objectionable about the Roman Catholic following.

Return to the LORD and worship Him, forsake all and follow Him.
There is salvation in no other. In Him alone must we trust.

Jesus is Lord, serve Him.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Active
If the RCC is a bad habit that needs to be dropped, so also are many of the other churches (religious groups called "churches") that we see all around us. Stop attending? No, I did not say that. We must attend wherever the Holy Spirit leads us to attend. But, remember also as @Travis also pointed out that the Church does not meet only in certain designated buildings. I truly believe this verse as I read it:

Following the Holy Spirit will always guide you in the correct direction. The issue with telling people that they should follow the Holy Spirit in regards to navigating a certain issue is that most Christians are not able to discern when and where the Spirit of God is telling them to go and what to do. That is something we can all grow in, but the majority of Christians I meet have no clue. Most people think following your own heart and following the Holy Spirit are one in the same. This could not be farther from the truth.

Scripture becomes very helpful to us in this regard, in that the Holy Spirit would never contradict it or go against it in any way. It is as solid as the rock it is named after, namely the Word of God. Scripture indicates to us that the gospel which the RCC ( Roman Catholic Church) preaches is different from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit would not lead us to fellowship with those who preach a different gospel. The scriptures tell us quite the opposite actually. The scriptures are correct, men are liars.

If you feel led to fellowship with heretics, those who preach a false gospel, you can rest assured that the Holy Spirit did not lead you to that conclusion.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

3 qualifiers there. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge him in all your ways.

We can trust what is written in scripture. We don't always understand it, but we can grow in knowledge and wisdom of such as we seek God.

We are not to lean on "common sense" and human reasoning, what makes sense to us naturally. Scripture reveals ways of thinking that are 180 degrees different than what the world teaches us to think and what our own corrupt nature teaches us to think. Good preaching and bible study will lead towards the renewal of our minds, God willing.

You can't acknowledge God if you don't know what he desires of you in a given situation or if you don't know who he is/his attributes. Once again, good preaching/bible study is a great avenue for the Lord to reveal such things to you through.

None of us are going to accomplish any of these three qualifiers perfectly in our lifetime in this flesh, let alone all three together. But it is what we strive for.

All that to say: the Holy Spirit is not going to lead you to fellowship with an antiChrist church. It goes against everything the word fellowship means.

Don't trust in your own heart, or in other words: lean not on your own understanding.

Trust in God and in his word.

Blessings,

Travis

Loyal
Having grown up as a Roman Catholic I do understand much of what they are and what they have been. It was as a Catholic that I first met God as a 6 years old child... but, God brought me out of there very many years ago. Others do remain who do know God. They have a lot of error, but who does not?

If we have the proper foundation and keep it, ["For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." I Cor 3:11], we will make it to the end, but do we not also wish to grow? Without being led by the Holy Ghost, where would we end up? Would we not, trying to stand still and alone, end up sliding backward?

"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath." Matt 13:12
Help us dear Lord!

Hi
Yes i have been led into a crusade for fear for and of cathooics and the papacy
In fear i have raged about them not in anger though just i urgency!
And not trusted God to be in control
I think thats a big mistake on my behalf.
Yet what i have leanrt is true and so i felt i had a great meessage to get out there
And i think i did and it is true but
I must understand that God is in control of this
and my fears and what i know about the vatican etc and prophecy
Must be secondary To Jesus as saviour alone and saviour of all must jesus be first and not put second
To my fears of prophecy to do with the antichrist and vatican
Because Its God who saves not me helping people see false teaching.
Plus i have been doing this while under great oppression my self

Fight the good fight of the faith
In jesus overcome

For It is faith in jesus the holy mighty God who is Lord of Heaven and earth
That we overcome

Faith in the fairitales of catholcism are designed to attack that faith in jesus the son of God that overcomes the world!

This is why i have been apponted by God to reveal the fairytales as that of antichrist
They need to fear God as I need to Fear God
For God is the only saviour of men.
And Jesus christ is the only means of salvation
And we need to know we are of the truth in him and not of antichrist the papacy.
For they come in and use his name
The blessed name but by their teachings teach another christ.
And so pollute the sanctuary of power.?

but if you are followng their teachings they attack the faith in his name as the only means of savaltion alone!
For we are Gods church being built up in Jesus Christ!

I personally and in full knoweldge renounce the papacy and the teachings of the catohlics church
For jesus is my refuge from the spirit of them that are not in the truth.

The heresy of the sinlessness of Mary is was not approved as doctrine until later in church history, something Thomas Aquinas and Dominicans were against. I know many leaders in that church today that don't actually believe it, but cower to authority that they sadly rest in tradition and not the Word.

However, Roman Catholics are the reason I have a bible today, and even though I shudder at what awaits them due to the abuses and teachings within that body, they do have the fullness of the gospel and all they need to get right. I pray that our brothers and sisters in the faith, will repent of the idolatry that plagues their body and experience the true freedoms that comes from acknowledging that there is no other name by which we must be saved, (Acts 4:12). The truth is that there was only one who could open the scroll (Rev 5:4). Roman Catholics can look up these verses in their bibles, which we owe much of our own access of Scripture to. I would hope we would not discount the enormous contribution they have made to the faith, loving the poor, and devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ, even in the midst of their sin. If Christ could love us and die for us in our sin, then we must die to our own self righteousness and pray for our brothers and sisters who are so hurt by these distortions.

You wrong!
The reason you have a bible is because God commanded it

I am not condemning anyone who is catholic only the false teachings that attack them and their faith in the true gospel of Jesus Christ ,and so false teachings that seek to deceive the church and the whole world!

I do not even judge the papacy although i know God will
For They are and have to be the antichrist.

Having grown up as a Roman Catholic I do understand much of what they are and what they have been. It was as a Catholic that I first met God as a 6 years old child... but, God brought me out of there very many years ago. Others do remain who do know God. They have a lot of error, but who does not?

If we have the proper foundation and keep it, ["For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." I Cor 3:11], we will make it to the end, but do we not also wish to grow? Without being led by the Holy Ghost, where would we end up? Would we not, trying to stand still and alone, end up sliding backward?

"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath." Matt 13:12
Help us dear Lord!
Although i liked your post
I do not beleive that any man should have false doctrines who knows and is in jesus christs'
church , his body.
Destructive heresies cannot be tolerated at all!
Not in the least
Not at all
Now way.

The actions against them are what i do here
They are not remedied by murder.