• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

hi im new here and didn't know where to ask this question so i thought this was a great place to ask. i love god of all my heart but there's this "voice" inside my head that says really mean stuff about god unwillingly. and it stresses me out! and i don't have anything against god but this voice says really blasphemous things about god. can someone help me? and sorry for my bad english

Loyal
When God speaks to us it is always to our hearts (spirit) not our mind in our head. This is where people get pretty confused and led astray by following voices. The "spirit" of man is the "candle" of the Lord........(Pro 20:27) The Lord shall light my candle, the Lord shall illuminate my darkness...(Psa 18:28)

The Devil can and does speak to our minds, which is usually very unclean thoughts. These thoughts are not yours, and the only way to get rid of them is by speaking the Word of God out of your mouth. Renewing your mind (physical mind) is very important to every Christain, without which we will continually be bombarded with bad thoughts.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The Devil has no idea what you are thinking. The only way he can find what you are thinking is when you speak it of your mouth. We are told to cast down every imagination, and every high thing that tries to exalt itself against the knowledge of God....

2Co 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

This might seem impossible at first, but all things are possible with God.

Staff Member
Greetings again @Lukas

would you like to tell us a little more about yourself and your Christian walk and things like that?

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Bless you ....><>

Active
You love God because he loved you first thank God for choosing you. God is positive, any negative thoughts is not of God and should be considered meaningless
Praise him for loving you!

hi im new here and didn't know where to ask this question so i thought this was a great place to ask. i love god of all my heart but there's this "voice" inside my head that says really mean stuff about god unwillingly. and it stresses me out! and i don't have anything against god but this voice says really blasphemous things about god. can someone help me? and sorry for my bad english
Open your Bible and knowing who is your God and what God does against people or demons that are trying to break you.

Isaiah 45:12-13. God is talking there about you if you really loved Him.

Are you saved? we are taught in the Bible that we have total control of our thoughts. I just learned this in the Bible study last night. My pastor told me I should be writing this down and I wish I had so I can point you to the verses. My pastor was telling us is that we can grab a hold of these thoughts and take control of them and throw them away. Repent for your thoughts and ask God to keep them out of your head. Be strong keep going for Jesus, never stop no matter what. The closer we get to Jesus especially someone that's new in the face is likely to be attacked more often than not probably because Satan knows that our weakness on Earth is our flesh and what it wants. We're in a spiritual battle and it's all in our heads. That's where the battle is. We are told to go into battle with armor and our armor is the word of God. We must read our Bibles more and more so that we can remember the verses like I should be able to remember the verse to give to you. I wish I could help more in that way because it is the Bible that we should turn to and trust in. Start with proverbs there's a chapter for every day of the month. If you ever want to talk feel free can message me. I'll pray for you and so many others it's hard to keep track. God bless.

Active
I can only help in the same way I deal with Bible verses. If you have a hard time underrstanding a particular verse, do this ...go with what you can as long as it is positive and righteous until you find the correct answer. Likewise, if thoughts are not positive and righteous, ignore them...move on to those thought which are. Having these sort of negative thoughts are not uncommon...the trick is to quickly move on from the negatives in your life and embellish the positives. God can only be positive.

Active

Hi Lukas, lovely to meet you and I hope God really blesses you. Firstly your English is fine. My wife speaks Norwegian and tries to teach me, but I'm afraid I'm typical Brit and really rubbish at languages

From what you've written, in my opinion, you're fine. In what way are you fine? Because you say, 'i love god of all my heart'. We think we know ourselves inside out, we really don't. Sometimes we can be overly humble and under estimate our capabilities (the English cliche is a shrinking violet) other times the opposite and we take on or get ourselves into situations way out of our depth, we really don't know ourselves. The miracle is that God actually does know us in infinite, intimate and minuscule detail. He knows what's truly in your heart and that is what matters to Him Please let me reassure you God is quite happy to totally disregard a few out of control thoughts, see past them and look straight into your heart.

The fact that these thoughts are out of control and are not from you may be an indication of a very mild mental health issue which if you've got it under control rather than it controlling you is fine and unless it escalates I'd just learn to try and ignore or put it all into an archive deep inside your head.

=======================

Dear Lord,

Thank you that you love each of us with such an intense love that you see straight past our faults and issues and into our psyche. That love is so strong God that you were quite prepared to sacrifice your son Jesus to rescue us from our fate. Thank you God for your unending love and in return we love you to. We want to give our everything to you, knowing that in you, we're safe and secure, cushioned in your love.

I pray Lord for a really special blessing on Lukas. I pray Lord that with your Holy Spirit working inside her you'll either deal with these thoughts or help her to deal with them appropriately, according to your will.

Amen.

Active
Lukas, 2 things that work! 1. Stay in God's Word and use his Word to renew you mind!( Rom 12:2) Instead of hearing how your flesh is looking to rule your mind,YOU RULE YOUR MIND!!! BY saying even out loud I have bro,Scripture to block our stupid flesh!!( Rom 8:35-39) for one example. and 2 to keep our peace, we follow Jesus in how he kept his peace with each one of us!!!( Phil 4:7-9!!!) VERSE 8!!!! That is all we consider!! Takes practice,but in time if you really wish to do this, by God you will through his great might! Worked for me! Oh one more point,find a good church,we all need support! And you .through Jesus in you, have the gift to restore others as well!!!( Gal 6:1)

You are not alone many Christians are under spiritual attack mentally. I too have been going through intrusive thoughts about father Holy spirit they are vile and disgusting and they truly hurt me to where I've had insomnia anxiety even a suicide attempt. All through this God has sent me love notes verses of scripture and a vision of me hugging him with this tornado whirl wind ripping all around us. The devil is doing this because he on his way out. It's called OCD if you look up about blasphemy of Holy spirit you will see how many are going through this. Trust God Jesus and Holy spirit to keep you safe let the thought flow don't stop it then say in Jesus name I lead these thoughts captive to Christ Jesus.
Or say nope Lord these thoughts are not mine. You are loved and Jesus and Holy spirit And father God will get you though this keep reading the bible and studying God's word.

Active
Hi Lucas. I think I know what are you going through. You should persevere, be constant in your faith with God. I'll tell you what I think. If you are born again Christian ( I don't know you, but you might be because who usually the devil attacks are those people ) then you need to renew your mind by having an experience with Jesus in your heart. We need to look for that. Many times we need to be patient, to continue and there is where the experience will come. What the enemy wants from us is to give up. To make us think that there is no hope. But no. Take a courage. Most of my hardest battles I overcame with constantly putting my faith in Him, with perseverance. And the Bible tells us about that widow that was going constantly to the judge (Luke 18:1-7). And also tells us to be patient. Romans 2:7, Romans 12:12, James 5:7. I personally go through similar situations, but thanks be to God who helps me and can help you.

Hi Lucas, I was at the same situation until God gave me this verse " If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, When men rose up against us, Then they would have swallowed us alive." ask him and tell him I want to know you deeply.. I want to know who you are not. If you know someone personally and clearly then when you are in a bad situation you will still say he is always good.

Jesus knows you Lukas . He understands you . He I would say is the Only one who does. The Bible says , from the heart of men proceed evil thoughts . When we get evil thoughts we tend to see ourselves not as God sees us. God looks at black through red and sees white. That is The Blood of Jesus Christ His Son that cleanses us from all sin this is where the victory lies. To overcome condemnation with the Word of God. Please memorize 1 John 1:9 and 1 John 1:7

I've had the same now I speak the name of Jesus and thank him for his blood and strength I talk to Papa Holy Spirit even when its happening and trust God just as Curtis said. Its awful mine is alway directed and father Holy Spirit why I don't know. But as a friend said you value God as your God that's why satan doesn't like this as his time is running out. Praise the lord