• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Blonde Joke

NOTE: The Hot LINK in this Joke has been Okayed by Chad in accordance with the Talk-Jesus rules.

Blonde Joke

A few days ago I was having some work done at the local Ford Dealership. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She said that she did not know what it was but this piece had always been there.

He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right "there." (Click on the word "there".)

Last edited:
To the letter

Adorable ~

Addition: Endearingly funny, as looking through the eyes of a child.

Last edited:
Very funny joke, brother.

Following the electric thread..........

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a juice bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

:ip: :cocktail:

Last edited: