• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Blonde Joke

NOTE: The Hot LINK in this Joke has been Okayed by Chad in accordance with the Talk-Jesus rules.

Blonde Joke

A few days ago I was having some work done at the local Ford Dealership. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She said that she did not know what it was but this piece had always been there.

He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right "there." (Click on the word "there".)

Last edited:
To the letter

Adorable ~

Addition: Endearingly funny, as looking through the eyes of a child.

Last edited:
Very funny joke, brother.

Following the electric thread..........

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a juice bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

:ip: :cocktail:

Last edited: