• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Are we the last generation before YASHAYAH CHRIST returns? It's like it was in the days of NOE!

Are we the last generation before YASHAYAH CHRIST returns?
It's like it was in the days of NOE!

Active
It doesn't matter, It either happens in your day or it doesn't. You best be prepared either way! When you die, it is good bet that you enter the Spirit World where there is no time or space as we know it......are you ready?

Loyal
some say the churches in the book of revelations also are the history of time periods, and we are now in the last church period the church Laodicea .

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Dave M,
Good input, just wanted people to share scriptures, views, and thoughts.

Blessing!

pet

1) I dont (and nobody should) know when Jesus comes. Every century people thought that they were in ther laste days. And actually we are in the laste days. From when John wrote his epistles "there were many Antichrists" and from when Paul wrote "we that we will be alive when the Lord comes" till today ,we are "in the last days". :) Normally (according to scripture) we are in the last time all those years but we enjoy the grace of God that "he dont want some of us to be lost"!!!! Personaly i think that many prophesies for the actual end time are already in fulfilment and we are very near!
2) Now i want to tell you that the name of God is Jesus. God gave His name to the Son (the man Jesus Christ) ."For God was in Christ reconcile the world with Himself" . "All the fullness of deity dwells in Christ in bodily form" for "He is the express image of the invisible God" .
Christ sends His Spirit in us and so Jesus is in us .as scripture said "Now the Lord is that Spirit" and we know that "there is inly one Spirit" and "one Lord".
Anyway i hope you allready knew this :) But the name if God in the Old Testament was "I am who I am" and they never pronunce it. Instict they were reading Adonai (Lord).
1)we dont know if the tetragramaton (4 letters) are the name of God or just a symbol.
2) We dont know the real characters Moses wrote the name ,because the Ancient Hebrew were much more diferent than the 300 B.C Hebrew and from the Christ years Hebrew form and of course than Aramaic. The re is an evidence that the Archaic Hebrew was common with Greek and maybe came from the same source ! (also keep in mind that the years Moses wrote ,propably were not even exist letters as we know today but Hieroglyphs .
3) The Hebrew or Aramaic Jesus spoke were the language that came from Ancient Hebrew and Babylonian language!!!!!!! Is very pottibly the names "Jeshua,Joshua,Jachasa,yASHAYAH,Jeshahjah,yahwaw" etc that 1)dont mean nothing or 2) Being Babylonian names and gods...!?
4) The most ancient translation from the name is Jesus , from the Greek IESOUS. the letter J is not an evil letter :) It is just the greek I translated to Latin.
5) God was now a Jew ,neither speak only one language, neither Scripture ever said that God formed one special language (other than the Spirit Language of Scripture) .
6) Jesus means Lord (יהוה is Salvation) and He is also :I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending,The "the Lord (ADONAI), which is (YHWH O ON ), and which was(O IN), and which is to come,(O ERCHOMENOS) the Almighty. " AMEN!

These people today are the true worshippers of God in these last days.
Revelation 12:17 and 14:12

It is very akin to the days of Noe. Think Noe is Greek for Noah. I really believe that we are the last generation.

We are on the verge of the elimination of all the "sovereign" nations.
For decades Satan's pope-led Globalist cabal has for worked to end the "sovereign" nations in order to make way for the cashless NWO One World Government the Beast will rule for 3.5 years. As per Revelation 19 Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the Beast.

Active
As per Revelation 19 Jesus returns on the LAST DAY of the reign of the Beast.
So, when God rains down His plagues on mankind in the second half of the tribulation....as mankind is wicked.....and none want to repent. You believe we will be on the receiving end of them too? We, saints, who have repented, will yet still be among those categorized by God as 'wicked' and deserving of plagues increasing in severity.

A belief in no rapture is as ridiculous a belief as no trinity.

It sure looks as if we are at the last generation. Many things are taking place that were prophesied. If your a Christian there should not be that much worry over the tribulation of anti christ. God has given anti christ very strict orders not to kill anyone, especially those Christians that have gained the knowledge and wisdom of, THE SEAL OF GOD.

Revelation reads as if many will be killed but it’s a spiritual death, not a physical death. The only two individuals that are killed are the two witnesses. When that happens it’s the trigger that brings the wrath of God down on anti christ. Three and a half days later the true Christ returns to earth and order will be restored.

This is God telling anti christ what he can not do. Rev 9:4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; BUT ONLY THOSE MEN WHICH (HAVE NOT) THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR FOREHEADS.

Anti christ can only attack those who have not gain the wisdom and knowledge of the SEAL OF GOD. Not saying there won’t be some trying times during the tribulation, but God takes care of his own.

I know that most on this site believe in the rapture and put your entire trust in that event taking place. I’m afraid it’s going to be a sad day for those when the truth is revealed. God says He is against those who teach His people to fly to save their souls. EZE 13:18:23. I know Christ comes to gather his people back together here on earth but no one is going nowhere, christ is coming here to set up His kingdom.

Yes, we are the last generation. There are around 7 years left until the year 6000 YB, which is the time of the second coming of the Messiah. And the mark of the beast is already here, and most people already have it.

The mark of the beast is not a physical mark upon a person. Anti christ could not fool any one in to believing he was Jesus Christ if he was making you take a mark. You would know he was anti christ. Anti christ is a very intelligent super natural being and he knows flesh man like the back of his hand. His plan for having individuals take the mark is very cunning, people will except the mark not realizing what they have done. He is that good, I assure you.

It’s really simple how anti christ will fool one into joining his camp. All he has to do is inject some lies into how and when he comes to earth. You must be aware that there are two super natural entities coming to earth in the near future and both of them will claim to be the Messiah, Jesus Christ. All anti christ has to do is trip you up on when he comes to earth. If anti christ can make you believe that the true Christ comes first, you are in endanger of excepting the mark. It’s a very ingenious plan. Taught right from the pulpit. So simple but very effective in accomplishing his goal. Teach or encourage the people to believe the true Christ comes first to gather His people and they will automatically join the camp of anti christ camp unbeknownst to them.

I know bringing this out makes me unpopular on this site but I must warn my Christians friends, just how simple one can be fooled into worshiping anti christ, thinking he was the true Christ. God prophesied many would worship anti christ by mistake. Even some of the teacher preachers will fall victim to this.
Just like the days of Noe. All that is going on in the world today looks very similar to Noah’s time.

The mark of the beast is not a physical mark upon a person. Anti christ could not fool any one in to believing he was Jesus Christ if he was making you take a mark. You would know he was anti christ. Anti christ is a very intelligent super natural being and he knows flesh man like the back of his hand. His plan for having individuals take the mark is very cunning, people will except the mark not realizing what they have done. He is that good, I assure you.

It’s really simple how anti christ will fool one into joining his camp. All he has to do is inject some lies into how and when he comes to earth. You must be aware that there are two super natural entities coming to earth in the near future and both of them will claim to be the Messiah, Jesus Christ. All anti christ has to do is trip you up on when he comes to earth. If anti christ can make you believe that the true Christ comes first, you are in endanger of excepting the mark. It’s a very ingenious plan. Taught right from the pulpit. So simple but very effective in accomplishing his goal. Teach or encourage the people to believe the true Christ comes first to gather His people and they will automatically join the camp of anti christ camp unbeknownst to them.

I know bringing this out makes me unpopular on this site but I must warn my Christians friends, just how simple one can be fooled into worshiping anti christ, thinking he was the true Christ. God prophesied many would worship anti christ by mistake. Even some of the teacher preachers will fall victim to this.
Just like the days of Noe. All that is going on in the world today looks very similar to Noah’s time.

The mark of the beast is paper money and fiat currency, because it breaks the command of the Torah, "you shall have righteous weights and quantities".

So according to the previous posters the Beast will have no problem persuading people (all the lost) to take the scannable "chip" that will allow people to "buy or sell"

We are in the Revelation era. Not the era of Ancient Israel.
Oft I see post regarding the "rapture," "return of Christ," "end times" and the like.
Oft they cite Daniel, Paul and Matt 24/Mark 13.
Oft they cite little or nothing from the Revelation.
When I see such a post, I know the poster is ignorant of the supreme significance of the Revelation, thus is deceived as to what is going to happen.

ONLY the Revelation God gave Jesus, thence to servants of Jesus, reveals OUR end of era scenario.
Paul and the pre-ascended Jesus wrote-spoke of their own Ancient Israel generation's "end time."
Jesus did not know the content of the Revelation until it was given to Him after He ascended into heaven.
The return of Christ FOR the saved of Ancient Israel took place as Paul and Jesus said it would.
As per Revelation 19, the coming return of Christ is WITH the saved (who were already with Christ as per Revelation 15).

Revelation 13:7 "It was granted to him to wage war with the saints."

Not even a hint of another batch of saints being whisked to heaven before the Beast wages war on the saints.

PreTrib is a major false prophecy of our age designed to make you think you have no need to know how to identify the Beast and have no need to understand the "marking."

Satan wants you confused and vulnerable when the Beast emerges and you are on earth wondering what is going on.

Satan is the beast. Satan plays the role of anti christ, there is not Satan and the beast, just Satan playing the role of the beast which is Satan Himself. Satan has been locked up or held in detention for some time but the archangel Michael will set him free upon the earth shortly when God gives the order. Satan likes and depends on the people to be confused on the return of the true Christ to earth. He is the master deceiver and will deceive the masses into believing he is Christ.

The real test for all who are still alive in flesh bodies at this time of the appearance of the two Christ here on earth is, do you know the true Christ from the false Christ. For those who choose the true Christ, it’s praise and honor, those who mistakenly choose the false Christ, it’s 1000 years of millennium boot camp. The millennium is the catch all for all who, for whatever reason, did not have a chance to receive God’s word while on earth. God will not judge anyone who has not had a chance, for whatever reason, to hear His word and given the chance to except it or deny it. This 1000 year period of teaching by qualified teachers of Gods word and the retesting at the end of the 1000 years is the last chance before the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY.

Those who fail this last chance to get it right will go into the lake of fire with Satan after the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT DAY.

Satan is the master deceiver, that how he is able to trick Christians into worshiping him, thinking he is the true Christ. Don’t fall victim to this deception my friends.

There is one sure way one can tell when the true Christ returns to earth. Paul lets us in on a secret/mystery that positively lets you know when the true Christ returns. 1Cor 15:52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP, which is the SEVENTH TRUMP, the trump that the true Christ returns to earth, all that are still alive in flesh bodies at this time will be changed into the spiritual body. Flesh at this point is no longer our body make up.

The mystery that Paul has let us in on is, if you see a super natural entity up on stage claiming to be Christ and you are still in a flesh body, you are looking at the false Christ. Flesh falls away and we are all given a new spiritual body the moment the true Christ returns to earth to gather His people back to Him.

Everyone who carefully reads Revelation 13:1-4 knows you are wrong. Satan empowers the Beast but Satan is not the Beast.

Satan is not now locked up. Besides the Revelation, a quick review of current events and the daily news shows that Satan is not now locked up.

Revelation 19 reveals the return of Christ in person in power. Paul wasn't writing about OUR end of era scenario.

All symbols in the book of Revelation are based on the Tanakh. If you know the Tanakh you know everything. Therefore 666 relates to this passage in the Tanakh,

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold,
1 Kings 10:14

Why gold you might ask? Well, my diagram will explain it, and what the true mark of the beast is. After looking at my diagram, read this bible study http://www.wisdomofgod.us/2018/12/0...the-mark-of-the-beast-and-the-meaning-of-666/

meaning_of_666.jpg

John Prewett, you are right, Satan empowers the beast. Rev 13:1-4. This beast is the one world political system. And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea. We know that the sea/water stands for people. So this beast rises up out of the people of the world.

One main point is, Rev 13:4. And they worshipped the (DRAGON/SATAN/ANTI CHRIST) WHICH GAVE POWER UNTO THE BEAST. Satan does play the role of anti christ. Satan goes by eight to ten names through out the Bible. Anti christ is his name here and he wii deceive many into thinking he is the true Christ.

What is 666? In Gods word there are seven Seals, seven Trumps, and seven Vials, which are seven events that take place leading up to Christ’s return to earth. The thing to note here is, on the sixth seal, anti christ appears, on the sixth trump, anti christ appears, and on the sixth vial, anti christ appears. That’s 666 my friends.

By the same token, on the seventh seal, the true Christ return to earth, on the seventh trump, the true Christ returns to earth, 1Cor 15:52 should come to mind here, and on the seventh vial, the true Christ returns to earth.

No big deal or mystery here on the 666 mark of the beast.

John Prewett, you are right, Satan empowers the beast. Rev 13:1-4. This beast is the one world political system. ........

The Beast is a king/man who will rule over the one world political/economic system. A king must have a kingdom. A kingdom must have a king.