• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Are We Living in the End Times (About 100 Years or Less Left)?

• Yes

Votes: 340 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 92 19.7%

• Total voters
Loyal
Better than that! Live like He is coming tonight, and your bags pack!

Oil in lamp, lamp trimmed, repented, but I don't need any baggage brother, this will be better than any holiday.

No wheelchair, no hearing aid, no glasses, no tablets, no pain, no suffering, no weeping, no gas or electric, no bills, no curse, no sin, no lies, no deceit, no coveting, no sex, I'll stop there.

:cool:

Loyal
I pray you all dont give up the faith if the rapture doesnt happen before the 7 years of terrible tribulation. Its possible, but not a sure thing.

Loyal
Faith is a gift and not earn, And if my Salvation is base on me keeping it! I'm not going to make it! So I'm going to "trust" Him to do it for me! I am a Sinner with a capital "S"! And I do Need A "High Priest" to make intercession for me, And a "Advocate"to Represent me to The Father! and I do advise you, to make sure you got one too! Because, when your knees, start shaking,, your faith might leave you! You better have a lawyer to speak on your behalf too! Because you might become "speechless"! Because I got news for you, you are guilty with a capital "G:" too! I can see you now, trying to defend yourself, because what you have done. "it is not going to work"! You need a Lawyer and Good One! And His Daddy better be The Judge! Now think about what I said, real slow, while you praying for me. and by all means I "PloughBoy," is accepting all prayers offered up for me! and I thank every last one of my brothers and sisters in Christ for being so kind to me! Because, I do need it.

(1 John 3}
New International Version
If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
New Living Translation
Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything.

Now, is that not, "Good News" for The true Saints of God! :cool:

Active
Faith is a gift and not earn, And if my Salvation is base on me keeping it! I'm not going to make it! So I'm going to "trust" Him to do it for me! I am a Sinner with a capital "S"! And I do Need A "High Priest" to make intercession for me, And a "Advocate"to Represent me to The Father! and I do advise you, to make sure you got one too! Because, when your knees, start shaking,, your faith might leave you! You better have a lawyer to speak on your behave too! Because you might become "speechless"! Because i got news for you, you are guilty with a capital "G:" too! I can see you now, trying to defend yourself, because what you have done. "it is not going to work"! You need a Lawyer and Good One! And His Daddy better be The Judge! Now think about what I said, real slow, while you praying for me. and by all means I "PloughBoy," is accepting all prayers offered up for me! and I thank every last one of my brothers and sisters in Christ for being so kind to me! Because, i do need it.

(1 John 3}
New International Version
If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
New Living Translation
Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything.

Now, is that not, "Good News" for The true Saints of God! :cool:
Romans 8:1
We all are undeserving
We are all sinners
We are all not perfect
God is deserving
God is not a sinner
God is perfect

He has devised a plan to defeat sin and the Devil by getting inside of us and, by doing so, allowing us to take on His perfection and righteousness and there by rendering us free from condemnation, no matter how we screw up!

Loyal
We all are undeserving
We are all sinners
We are all not perfect
God is deserving
God is not a sinner
God is perfect

He has devised a plan to defeat sin and the Devil by getting inside of us and, by doing so, allowing us to take on His perfection and righteousness and there by rendering us free from condemnation, no matter how we screw up!
So if that is true are you saying there is no need of Jesus Christ sitting on the right hand of the Father making intercession for His own. And to be an "Advocate" for us! Because "The Holy Spirit" The other "Advocate is in us, so says the "Holy Scripture". Just trying to make biblical sense of what you are trying to say here.

Active
So if that is true are you saying there is no need of Jesus Christ sitting on the right hand of the Father making intercession for His own. And to be an "Advocate" for us! Because "The Holy Spirit" The other "Advocate is in us, so says the "Holy Scripture". Just trying to make biblical sense of what you are trying to say here.
That is true . And if there is no Jesus inside us, we are not Holy and Righteous and we die spiritually because of sin! If He is in us then He is making intercession to God on our behalf because we are still sinful. When He does this God does not see our sin, He only sees Jesus!

Loyal
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Since all these things are thus in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought [each of] you to be [in the meanwhile] in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities,
2Pe 3:12 While you wait and earnestly long for (expect and hasten) the coming of the day of God by reason of which the flaming heavens will be dissolved, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will flare and melt with fire? [Isa_34:4] (AMP)

The day and hour in which the Lord comes will be based according to God's foreknowledge coupled together with the expectations of his Church that hasten (come quickly) that day!

Active
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Since all these things are thus in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought [each of] you to be [in the meanwhile] in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities,
2Pe 3:12 While you wait and earnestly long for (expect and hasten) the coming of the day of God by reason of which the flaming heavens will be dissolved, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will flare and melt with fire? [Isa_34:4] (AMP)

The day and hour in which the Lord comes will be based according to God's foreknowledge coupled together with the expectations of his Church that hasten (come quickly) that day!
He comes sooner or later...probably sooner when you die!

Loyal
He comes sooner or later...probably sooner when you die!
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Col 3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
Col 3:3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

Active
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Col 3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
Col 3:3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
"GOATS to the left, SHEEP to the right"!

Staff Member
I pray you all dont give up the faith if the rapture doesnt happen before the 7 years of terrible tribulation. Its possible, but not a sure thing.
Amen Brother!
Ones faith should not be driven by any predicated future event happening or not happening.

Active
Amen Brother!
Ones faith should not be driven by any predicated future event happening or not happening.
Predictive events may happen now or hundreds and maybe even thousands of years.
We all live in an "End Time". When you die, your physical death, that is your " End Time". In the Bible, there is built in so much variability with regards to the " End Times", only God knows for sure!
Eventhough, there is some variability in the timing of one's physical death, the Bible is very clear: your death is imminent and condemnation or no condemnation is probably coming sooner; best be ready for that event first!

Loyal
I think that's a helpful perspective. We've been in the end times since Jesus ascended to the father. We don't know if Jesus will return before the sun sets tonight or in 500 years time.

The Bible warns us to be ready. That doesn't mean predicting the timing of Jesus' return accurately. It means having your house in order in expectation of his return at any moment.

Active
I think that's a helpful perspective. We've been in the end times since Jesus ascended to the father. We don't know if Jesus will return before the sun sets tonight or in 500 years time.

The Bible warns us to be ready. That doesn't mean predicting the timing of Jesus' return accurately. It means having your house in order in expectation of his return at any moment.
I am ready, at least I try to be ....thank God for His free gift!

"GOATS to the left, SHEEP to the right"!

How many goats and how many sheep? Eight billion people live on Earth yes 8,000,000,000,000 people live on planet Earth, how many of them are your "GOATS" or do you even care? What will be their eternal destiny?

Last edited: