• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A Dream

:confused: :confused: the other night i had a dream and i have no idea what it meant. but here it goes neway maybe some else can figure it out or maybe itll help someone idk but nearly ery thing in the dream was symbolic ok. well it started with me and a couple friends working at a club and we had this cd player and it looked just like my dvd player but it was one of those 5 cd holder ones and we would sit around eryday talking with the customers and then this guy came in and 4 whatever reason i expected him and i was never surprised to see him and i never hid from him so this guy was kinda tall and he had a big red and white baseball bat and he would beat me with it really bad u no so that i would really b dead but i wasnt so he would beat me 4 a certain period of time and then he would leave. and when he was gone the pll around me would say oh r u ok and try 2 help me up but when he was betaing me they just sat there and watched so ne way this went on like this 4 a while and then 1 day something happened and it was a very evil thing but i dont no what it was i just felt like smthing had happened 2 me and then the next day when the man came 2 beat me i was taller then him and i grabbed the bat and beat him with it. and i beat him 4 a period of time the same as he did me and when it was over i gave him back the bat and i told him that if he ever hit me agian that i 'swear 2 God i would bleepin kill him" (which i dont swear 2 God or curse) and then he left and i walked over 2 the cd player and took out a brown cd and put in a different 1. and then i sat down and started talking again. but i got the impretion that the whole time i knew that if i simply changed the cd he wouldnt come nemore, but i never did. but that is it tell me what u think it could mean bye

okay well i dont know if this is going to help you...but i´ll write my thoughts down anyway....
mybe this "guy" is just someone or something that is trying to pull you down..like make you get all scared and so (you know what i mean??)....But then someday you dont want "this"pulling you down and thats when u beat him back...and tell him to leave you alone.......well i dont really know...
so yeah i hope u find out someday
god bless
kara

It could mean that you are fed - up with this wickedness that goes on to day & are a bit angry at the devil & his demons for pushing the buttons that cause people to do the bad & wicked things that they do. So in a sence the man with the red & white baseball bat was the devil (or one of his demons) in discise, trying to discourage you, in hope to stop you serving GOD. And when it came to you beating him up - it was your way of telling the devil that if GOD would to give you the power to beat him (the devil) you most definitely would. Jonah2005 {*genesis!}

sisterh2005 said:
:confused: :confused: the other night i had a dream and i have no idea what it meant. but here it goes neway maybe some else can figure it out or maybe itll help someone idk but nearly ery thing in the dream was symbolic ok. well it started with me and a couple friends working at a club and we had this cd player and it looked just like my dvd player but it was one of those 5 cd holder ones and we would sit around eryday talking with the customers and then this guy came in and 4 whatever reason i expected him and i was never surprised to see him and i never hid from him so this guy was kinda tall and he had a big red and white baseball bat and he would beat me with it really bad u no so that i would really b dead but i wasnt so he would beat me 4 a certain period of time and then he would leave. and when he was gone the pll around me would say oh r u ok and try 2 help me up but when he was betaing me they just sat there and watched so ne way this went on like this 4 a while and then 1 day something happened and it was a very evil thing but i dont no what it was i just felt like smthing had happened 2 me and then the next day when the man came 2 beat me i was taller then him and i grabbed the bat and beat him with it. and i beat him 4 a period of time the same as he did me and when it was over i gave him back the bat and i told him that if he ever hit me agian that i 'swear 2 God i would bleepin kill him" (which i dont swear 2 God or curse) and then he left and i walked over 2 the cd player and took out a brown cd and put in a different 1. and then i sat down and started talking again. but i got the impretion that the whole time i knew that if i simply changed the cd he wouldnt come nemore, but i never did. but that is it tell me what u think it could mean bye

I have been paying attention to your dream, yet it takes caution and prayer to give an interpretation of a dream. Only truth from Holy Spirit can lead you to the right meaning. God speaks to each person individually according to personal symbols. I can give you my impressions, but ultimately, with God's leading, only you can decide what is right.

dvd player/5 cd - A multiple cd drive is called a cd "changer." You could be like a spectator to something in your life that needs changing. Perhaps it involves sound, as with the words you speak in certain situations.

A club and a bat can be the same symbol - something you are working on with someone else that winds up being a "beating" or a quarrel, maybe it even turns into a sport, like the way people press each others buttons to get even.

The red and white could represent the blood of Christ and purity. You may have concerns about anger and revenge. You might know that you can improve your life by changing something, but so far you know you are covered by Jesus.

Taking out a brown cd, putting in a new one; knowing what you should do, but not yet completely committed - perhaps you have made the change, but it is not yet fully a part of you. You can take the right action and use the right words, but still hold onto past ways.

The dream seems to be about revenge and guilt, forgiveness and change. This could be something from the past you have not let go, or a current situation. It could be something that is a repeated nuisance or something more serious which the Lord is requiring you to give up to Him.

I am praying for the discernment of Christ in you, Sister2005. If you are puzzled further about any particulars, let me know. Yet I must say again, only you with the Lord can determine the importance and truth of the dream's message. God bless you in His love by the power of the Holy Spirit.

sisterh2005 said:
hi thanx u no me its very encouraging 2 no that some1 is listening (well u no) well thanx

ur welcome...yeah i know what u mean...hehe
god bless
kara

thank you To christ you are right. i think there are somethings that i have not given fully up. this dream was a big wake up call for me and it reall really scared me. it make me feel as though i was dying and causing it( or at least not stopping it even tho i knew how) and my actions were going to lead to my death but not a physical death a sporotual death which is A LOT worse and i think i feels a lot worde to. but thank you for your input. another thing i have realized about this dream was that whatever happened to me that night ( when i got the strength to fight back) was definately not a good thing, i know that for sure now. it was very very evil i did not beat him b/c of the good that was in my heart (good would not have caused me to beat him like that or curse and swear) i bea him b/c i was sick and tired and i had become more evil then him, but this made me even more afraid b/c i felt like something was going to happen to me and it was going to cause me to be evil and i didnt like that

Rest in Jesus, Sister 2005

Thank you very much for letting me know what is going on with you about your dream. It is brave of you to openly share these things. You have accepted Jesus as your Savior, so stay strong in knowing you have salvation. We are new creations in Him.

Even long time Christians have to call upon GOD to help get rid of the tougher areas that remain from the "old man." It can seem bigger than you, but nothing is bigger than the power of Jesus' love. Our Lord wants you to have His peace and rest in Him. God does not show you anything except what He wants to work out for your good. (Philippians 1:6)

The fear is a tactic of the devil. Don't dwell on worries about evil. Our Lord is at work to grow you in Christ. It may feel very difficult, but be certain He is holding you to Him. Keep the name of Jesus in your mind, and think of the perfect grace and beautiful blessings of God. The battle is the Lord's and He will make you victorious.
(1 Corinthians 15:57)

Also, there is good support on this very site, so keep in touch here.

Philippians 4:8
...whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Keeping you in prayer~
To Christ