• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

It's really blurry now , I was going somewhere I can't remember. Then to the left in the sky the clouds opened the sky opened and a man in white appeared and then I got pulled up into that opening really fast with a strong force ....I couldn't see the mans face but I knew who it was . It was an amazing feeling I kind of want to cry right now. Then in the other part of my dream I remember walking on a rocky shore with a bunch of dead bodies in piles being pushed to shore by the waves , the sky was white and bright on one side and the other was orange and red.

Any idea on what this means???

Loyal
Merely a sign of times to come. The sea is the sea of people living in this world, and there will be much death in times to come. Many are already dead except that their bodies haven't succumbed to death but their spirit has. You and many others through faith, will be saved, rejoice but beware the world and its wiles.

GOD bless you, Aida.
That is an amazing dream from our LORD!
The latter part of your dream, i think of this verse, (added Revelation 20:13-14, as was about to just post verse 13 part.)
(KJV)

Revelation 20:13-14
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.