• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

6 yummies in oven at same time

Staff Member
Greetings @robaston

Thank you for sharing these recipes.
I will certainly try some of them out and get back to you.:)

(I listed a few of them on your post to encourage people to go to the link)

Active
so grateful, what a gracious thing to do....fg, i am not a great cook but i eat it..hahaha. may God plant you on higher ground today

Staff Member
@robaston

I have 5 (somewhat fussy) children

So any recipes are very willingly received:)

The peanut butter yogurt pie will probably be the first one I try.

Have a blessed day

Active
i am scared to try the yogurt pie, isn't yogurt mean to be kept cool. if you liked it i think you know whether one can cook yogurt...is it ok?

pie and kids are synonymous :)

Staff Member
Hi @robaston

I have made a number of cake recipes where yogurt is beaten into the mixture and cooked. They were very tasty.

Also Banana bread made with greek yogurt was delicious

So dont be scared give it a go
Or alternatively I will give you my childrens ratings once Ive made it...they are very blunt and to the point.....:)

Active
you must be quite good, at least your kids eat it.

I really us christians are normal people with joys and rewards...I must tell you about the meat pie i did on weekend, i was shocked at the sugar i was asked to add but i did.

Now the 6 yummies were a month in planning cause i had to buy the right things, and think about the level in oven they should go, so everything would be cooked in 1 hr. And I planned to wait till my home nurse came back from leave for oven work is risky for me.

As it happened I was so eager I couldn't wait for her but prayed "Lord, help me" and all 6 were superb