• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

10 Prophecies Fulfilled in 1948

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Acts 7:6 says strange land!

Genesis 15:13 says a land that is not theirs!
Is that not a strange land if it's not their?

I thought you would understand that.
Wow! Fast response...thanks!

Ok....that's good enough for me. They were strangers in a strange land.

Thank you.

Now, you still need to address the "430 = 400" claim I've set before you, taking into account significant digits considerations.

Will you now address this?

Far too many christians want to call themselves Abrahams children when only those who have the faith of Abraham, for Abraham had great faith. And far to many want to strip jews of any relationship to God and put that crown of a special people on themselves. Those who do so are setting down at the great feast taking a seat of honor and due to their pride of SELF are going to be moved to a much more humble seat. God has said it. Do you have faith in a book or do you have faith in God through Jesus? The purpose of God's word is not to argue constantly about its interpretation, but to support our true connection to God, through the Holy Spirit. If a spirit tells you something that goes against scripture, its a false spirit pretending to be a spirit of light. That is the real purpose of scripture, to back up our spiritual FAITH in God through Jesus. Build up your SPIRITUAL Faith like Abraham had, and then only will you be grafted INTO the branch. Until then, you are merely those beggars called to the feast. In Ephesians 6, it says we are to put on the full armor of God, not merely the sword. It wasnt until a copy of of the law of God was found that the jews who had returned from Babylon were shamed and took action to become God's people again(some did, not all), and yet they were still God's people that God saved again and again, for while they yet sinned, God still loved them (the jews), but many here do not, and wish to take their mantle and call them nothing. This only angers God and if you had the Holy Spirit flowing within you, you would know this.
Jeremiah 19:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

Loyal
Jeremiah 19:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:
So you think Israel is still burning their sons with fire as an offering to Baal? You think Israel is still doing this?

The main issue here is whether the Kingdom came as Daniel said and Jesus affirmed in the time of the Ancient Roman Empire. Jesus taught that the kingdom is spiritual and only the born again can see it. Or Jesus and Daniel were wrong and there probably is a gap between the 69th and 70th weeks, unmentioned by scripture. And the kingdom is physical yet to come in a Millennial kingdom similar to what the Pharisees expected.

If Jesus was right saying the kingdom is spiritual and only the born again can see it. It explains why the Pharisees rejected him and many still look for it. Also, it means all of the Old Testament kingdom prophecies are symbolic of the Spiritual Kingdom. And why some can see the kingdom now, (Christ is the Temple, the Church is Israel etc.) while others look for the literal instead.