• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

10 End Time Prophecies

Administrator
Staff Member
These 10 Bible prophecies from Jesus, Zechariah and the Bible's book of Revelation deal with the End Times, Apocalypse, or Last Days, when Jesus is to return and judge the living and the dead.

1. Jerusalem would become an international problem
Bible passage: Zechariah 12:1-5
Written: between 520 and 518 BC
To be fulfilled: End Times

In Zechariah 12, the prophet said that there would come a time when the surrounding nations would besiege Jerusalem and Judah (the area around Jerusalem), and that all the nations of the world would gather against Jerusalem, but that God ultimately would save the city and its people. This is widely regarded as an End Time prophecy to be fulfilled in the future.

Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of this prophecy is that it is predicated on Jerusalem being a city of critical interest to the rest of the world. And it just so happens that Jerusalem is the only city in the world that is of interest to the rest of the world.

For Jews, it is their ancient capital, founded by King David about 3000 years ago. Many Arab Moslems, however, believe that the city should be part of an independent state for Palestinian Arabs. The issue of who should control Jerusalem has been a cause of the Arab-Israeli wars during the past century.

And, the conflict between Arabs and Jews has been a primary reason as to why the international community has taken an interest in Jerusalem. In 1947, the United Nations General Assembly approved a plan to carve up the ancient land of Israel into a state for Jews and another for Arabs. This plan would have established Jerusalem as an international city to be governed by the United Nations.

This extremely unusual proposal, suggesting that a city be governed by the United Nations, simply shows the unique status that Jerusalem already has in the world: It is the only city in the world that is of interest to the rest of the world.

Given the history of the city, the volatile conflict between Israel and the surrounding Arab nations, and the unusual interest that the international community has shown in regards to Jerusalem, it seems clear that the groundwork for the future fulfillment of this prophecy is in place.

Zechariah 12:1-5
This is the word of the Lord concerning Israel. The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the Lord. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, `The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.'

2. When Israel blooms again, the Kingdom of God will be near
Bible passage: Luke 21:29-31
Recorded: about 30 AD

In Luke 21:29-31, Jesus said that when the fig tree blooms again, people will know that the End Times and Kingdom of God is near. Some Christian scholars believe that the fig tree represents the nation of Israel. This passage is sometimes interpreted to mean that the End Times would not begin until sometime after the nation of Israel regains sovereignty. When Jesus delivered this prophecy about 2000 years ago, Israel was ruled over by the Roman Empire. The people of Israel did not have sovereignty over their own land during that era. But, after centuries of exile, the Jews were able to return to Israel and reclaim sovereignty, in 1948.

Luke 21:29-31
He told them this parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

3. The Messiah will appear after the Jews return to Israel
Bible passage: Jeremiah 23:3-6
Written: sometime from 626 to about 586 BC
Fulfilled: end times

In Jeremiah 23:3-6, there is a prophecy that indicates when the Messiah is to appear in the land of Israel. Jeremiah said that it would be after the exiled people of Israel return to their homeland. From a Christian point of view, this is of special interest because Jesus is supposed to appear twice. And this coincides with the fact that the people of Israel have been expelled from their homeland twice, and that they are currently in the process of returning after the second expulsion.

More than 2500 years ago, the Assyrians and Babylonians forced the people of Israel out of their homeland. Many returned during the centuries that followed and then Jesus appeared, about 2000 years ago, and announced that he is the Messiah. Later, the people of Israel were again forced out of their land (by the Romans in 135 AD) and scattered to countries throughout the world.

But, during the past few centuries, millions of exiled Jews around the world have returned to their ancient homeland. And this is one of the reasons why Christians say that the world is being prepared for the return of Jesus Christ. Because, as Jeremiah had prophesied long ago, the Messiah is to appear after the people of Israel return to their land.

The phrase, in Jeremiah 23:5, "I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King," refers to the Messiah, and that he will be a king and a descendant of King David, who reigned over Israel about 3000 years ago. Christians believe that when Jesus returns, he will establish a kingdom of peace and righteousness.

Jeremiah 23:3-6
"I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the Lord. "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness.

4. The Gospel will be preached to the entire world
Bible passage: Matthew 24:14
Recorded: about 30 AD

In Matthew 24:14, the Bible says that the Gospel (the New Testament books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) will be preached throughout the world. The Bible also says that after this happens, the end times will come. The Bible has been preached throughout the world for a long time. But now, with the increasing worldwide availability of television and the Internet, there is greater potential for the Gospel to be preached to everyone, everywhere.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

5. The world would be able to simultaneously witness events
Bible passage: Revelation 11:9-10
Written: sometime between 54 and 95 AD

In Revelation 11:9-10, the Bible gives a prophecy that has not yet been fulfilled, at least not in a literal sense. But, perhaps for the first time in history, it can be fulfilled. The prophecy says that people all over the world will be able to simultaneously witness a particular event (the death of two prophets). This of course would have been difficult before the popularization of television and the Internet. But it is now common for people worldwide to simultaneously witness events via television and the Internet.

Revelation 11:9-10
For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

6. Zechariah foreshadowed modern warfare
Bible passage: Zechariah 14:12

In Zechariah, chapter 14, the prophet says a time will come when nations gather to attack Jerusalem. In Zechariah 14:12, the prophet says the nations that attack Jerusalem will be struck with a "plague" that will cause their flesh to rot while they are still standing. This might be a fitting description for modern warfare if it were described by a person who lived 2500 years ago, as Zechariah did. Chemical weapons are capable of causing rapid deterioration of flesh. And a blast of heat from a nuclear weapon could have a similar affect. Some Bible scholars, however, believe that this plague could refer to a supernatural event from God to protect the Holy Land.

Zechariah 14:12
This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

7. Many people will go to Jerusalem to seek God's favor
Bible passage: Zechariah 8:22

In Zechariah 8:22, the prophet said 2500 years ago that a time will come when many people go to Jerusalem to seek and honor God. This prophecy has been at least partially fulfilled already. The Jews recaptured Jerusalem during the Six Day War in 1967. Since then, people from around the world have toured Jerusalem to visit various sites that are important to the history of Judaism and Christianity. Jerusalem is also an important city to Moslems.

Zechariah 8:22
And many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the Lord Almighty and to entreat him."

8. Book of Revelation envisioned an army of 200 million
Bible passage: Revelation 9:16

In Revelation 9:16, the Bible says that an army of 200 million will one day march toward Israel. Of course, this prophecy hasn't been fulfilled yet, at least not literally. But, as the world's population rises above 6 billion, it is increasingly possible for a coalition of countries to amass an army of 200 million, and this would have been have been unthinkable even 100 years ago.

Revelation 9:16
The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

9. The troops would cross the Euphrates
Bible passage: Revelation 16:12

In Revelation 16:12, the Bible says there will come a time when the Euphrates River becomes dry so that an army can cross it and march into Israel. When the book of Revelation was written 1900 years ago, it would have taken a great natural disaster, or a great amount of labor to divert the flow of the Euphrates so that an army could cross it. (In 539 BC, Cyrus and his army diverted the flow so that his troops could march across the riverbed and conquer Babylon). But, today, there are a series of dams that would make it much easier to divert the flow of the powerful river.

Revelation 16:12
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

10. People would be forced to receive the mark of the beast
Bible passage: Revelation 13:16-18

In Revelation 13:16-18, the Bible says that there would come a time when a powerful leader would force people to receive a "mark" on or in their right hand or forehead, and that no one would be able to buy or sell unless they had that mark. When the book of Revelation was written about 1900 years ago, it would have been nearly impossible for a world leader to force everyone to receive such a mark. But, today, with modern technology, it would be much easier. Today, for example, it would be possible to implant under a person's skin a small microchip that could be used like a credit card.

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV).

hi chad, good morning,

i need to know and be sure we are in the laodecian age cos, each time that particular passage of the bible in the book of revelation, i feel a bit scared and wonder wht men are doing about their love for GOD. i was on my way to work and i saw where people are gathered and wonder why. on getting close i found rushing to by novels and here is a man shouting buy ur bible at a the same rate as the novels and i wonder. what going on. the HOLY spirit reminde me of how GOD will starve man of HIS word. are we in the laodecian age? that my primary question.

itua

You present a lot of info here in a very intelligent manner. But I want to call your attention to something in the Rev 13 text:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. It gives three ways that someone might buy or sell (live in other words) 1. Take the mark (and the Bible does not say what the mark actually is!) OR2. Knows his name OR 3. Knows the number of his name. It then tells us the number of his name.

Unfortunately because of our modern number system, some contemporary translations say the number as: "666". There are many unbelievers and believers that think three sixes are the mark, or the number of the devil, or something like that. But what John wrote [in Greek] was the number six hundred, and then he wrote the number sixty (three score), and then he wrote the number six. Many ancient languages used letters for their numbering systems, including Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic (the three original languages of the Bible). If you wrote those numbers that John wrote in all three of those languages, you would be writing the name of a man, the SAME man's name in all three languages: Nero Caesar. That could have a few interpretations. The truth is I don't know which one would be right.

However my brother, I do anticipate these things may occur in my lifetime. I am prepared to stand before the man and in as public as I can possibly be, refuse the mark, and say that "I know that he is the antichrist, the beast, his name is Nero Caesar, and the number of his name is sixhundred, sixty, and six." There are two possible results to this: 1. I am killed. I'm okay with that. or 2. He will have no power to harm me or stop me from buying or selling (living). I base this idea on the ancient belief that to say the name (or it was called "have the name") of someone was to have power over them. It was for this reason that the Jews spelled Yaweh so that they could not pronounce it, and Jacob wrestled with The Angel of the Lord seeking blessing and to know His name. It's also why God renamed many people in the Bible after they became His.

As for Israel and Jerusalem's part in the fulfillment of the end times prophesies, I recommend an excellent book: Epicenterby Joel C. Rosenberg.
Well, I could go on, but not now. God bless you.

Last edited:

Rog

Yes Mike, Nero Caesar is the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit. He will take over the antichrists body after his mortal would is healed. Immediately after, he will surround Israel with his Army, and will commit the abomination of desolation.
The 8th king that is also one of the 7.

Read Epicenter!!

Epicenter by Joel C. Rosenberg as Mike mentioned. Ya gotta read it. I couldn't put it down. It is totally relevant to today, right now.
If you are wondering about end times prophecy and whether or not we could be living in the end times then this book is for you.
Many many things have happened since the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel in 1948 that have flown by us on the news and in other media. He has managed to organize all of this information and some that wasn't widely reported on in the media that happen to be of great significance. On top of that the author continually refers to the book of Ezekiel where the war of Gog and Magog is foretold. I don't need any more convincing myself at this point.

Just a quick note on this subject.
It was a topic preached just last Sunday in church.
Now our Pastor is a man of 71yrs, so well matured.
he said that we are the last church, the 7th church, as mentioned in Revelation, I think ch.2 v 1 speaking on the 7 stars, and 7 golden candlesticks.
He also asked is it the church 'the body' keeping Jesus from returning?
because we are not walking as we should be.

Not all the churches get it spot on, they all are going of route somewhere along the line.
But personally I don't think this is true.
I believe God has set a time and a date, and it won't matter what the church are up to, it will only be those walking on the narrow way that will be transported.
He did say something which made everyone stop and think though,
he said when one gets raptured from here, and another from there, and what if your on a plane and you go up, ah, and what if the pilot is saved!!!!

food for thought eh?

Maureen,
I agree with you that God has appointed the time and even if He returns and raptures 4 living people in all the world, that's when He'll come. We do know that it will happen "when we think not". The scenario with the plane ends in a crash, with no fatalities. It says that those left behind will pray for death, but won't be able to die.
There is a doctrine being taught from pulpits which I believe is anti-biblical. It is that Jesus cannot return until the sons (and daughters) of God take dominion over the Earth. I believe this, if it were true, would give us power over God to initiate or thwart His plan. I'm reminded of the tower of Babel. The goal of the builders was to co-habitate with God in heaven and attain deity for themselves. By no coincidence, the line that hooked Eve into disobedience was: "You shall be as gods". Doesn't it all sound similar?

mikemattice
would that be in the book of Revelation?
I think I'm unaware of that, have never heard it spoken on, that those left behind will not be able to die.

Trusting to God, there will be more than 4 out of a whole world to be raptured, or transported.

Sure even old satan himself wanted to be worshipped, yes, to be a God, your sure right there, didn't he tell it to our own Saviour, in the wilderness that if he would only fall down and worship him, all he could see would be his.
As if satan could give anything to our Shepherd, that He doesn't already own, we can't even give Him anything that isn't already His own, if only to have His mind and wisdom to handle the fiery darts and the life experiences that life throws at us. How awesome would that be. Amen

something on a little lighter note to end:-
my husband in the car today was complaining about he car in front not indicating, I said just of the top of my head without even thinking, perhaps his blub has gone out, he said, only you could think of something like that, you'd sure know you were a Christain. (he's not)
I just loved that second, I thought thank you Lord, it's you not me.

perhaps it's little things like this that speak up for our lovely dear Lord.

Of course I don't know, but I've often felt that God is waiting for the harvest to be at it's maximum before the rapture. He knows the time and no one else. But of course God is certainly capable of knowing the future too. From what I've heard there is a significant amount of growth around the world right now in christian believers. My feelings are that this must reach it's pinnacle before God rescues His children. I'm not doubting that He already knows when this will be. We just need to be patient and keep reaching out to the lost with the truth. The more people that turn to Jesus the more we thwart the devil and prove the devil wrong about us. It's worth waiting for if you ask me, even if it means we must suffer while waiting.

well just to belong to Him, is enough for me, and I'm sure we're all agreed on that one.
Wether we get blessed or not, just look at what He did for us in laying down His life, and leaving His Holy Spirit, then all the promises of God, we really are special people.

Why don't people just wake up and see.

They can even come in church, love it, think, yes this is really good, people are so friendly here, my youngest son even said on his first visit, he felt love and joy in the place, but did he come back, no.
they are coming to the Nativity Drama next month, I pray to God it wil touch hardened hearts.

I know no one knows when this is to be only God does, but our Pastor said that the youth of the church would see Him come.
Another man prayed one night saying, 'if it's 50years till your coming Lord....
makes one think, personally I think it will be much farther away, but that's only my thinking, it could be tomorrow only God knows.
I looked up to the sky with great expectantcy this morning it looked like He could break through at any moment.

My youngest son never came to the Navitity Musical, after he being the one said about the love and joy there, and was really looking forward to it, he was too tired as he was to work on the next day, yes Sunday, so the Nativity got scrapped, but the seed was planted in the rest of them, so with prayer and blessing from the Lord, who knows what may come.

I praise Him for my little grandson of 10yr old who was saved last Sunday,
he too was at the Musical.
Oh to see him grow in God's path, I pray.

The Second Coming

Maureen, that is wonderful news about your grandson! I am praying also for your son. I would just encourage you to stay out of God's way in this matter. We do that sometimes. We love someone and we want to see them saved and in a living relationship with the Lord, which is REAL LIFE. But borne out of these good desires, we sometimes can try to make it happen, impose our will, and well, MANIPULATE. Unfortunately, this can drive our loved ones further from us and from the Lord. He has planted seeds. He tends them and nurtures them. And He will bring the fruit.

Now, to the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have talked with many believers who believe the Day will come, but become nervous or even fearful if its suggested that it may happen within their lifetime. Why do you all suppose that is? I'd love to hear thoughts on this. I think this is becoming a chapter in the book I'm writing on religion. Its called Leaven of the Parisees.

Hadoz,
We are in a time such as never before in history. Israel has been restored as a nation, and endtime prophesies regarding Israel are being fulfilled daily right before our eyes. In the world, people are looking for hope and salvation in places other than Jesus Christ. Economically, the world is preparing to recieve a global electronic currency. The EU seems to be a fulfillment of the kingdom from which the antichrist rises and has power over all the world.
But most importantly, ther has never been such technological capability to reach every human on Earth with the gospel. The fact that its not happening to the fullest potential is to the shame of believers. We live in a world where it is considered socially and politically incorrect, even immoral to preach the gospel, which is being branded as exclusionary, judgmental, and even demoted to "our opinion". Christians are often afraid of offending. In some environments in the USA, believers refusing to stop sharing their faith lose their jobs and are even sometimes jailed. What a tremendously exciting time we live in! It's that environment that will separate the true believers from the lukewarm that love this world and the things of this world.

I couldn't agree with you more Mike!
What it seems to me is happening is that the foundation for the anti-christ, the one world religion and government, is being poured right now. The "world" is ripening for these three things as we speak. It doesn't surprise me that the name of Jesus has become taboo in our culture today, there are many spiritual forces at work against the coming kingdom of God and "they" hate the name of Jesus. They will not prevail however. Jesus has already conquered the evil forces of spiritual wickedness don't doubt that for a minute! But, the dilemma for us, the believers, is how to convince the lost, those who are now more caught up in the lies and deception than any previous generation has ever been. It seems that the wall of separation has grown much taller and thicker than ever before, yet another sign that Jesus is soon to return. But, God's Holy Spirit is also moving more and more to help us to overcome this wall. We need to be vigilant and keep on trying to reach the lost, the athiests, witches, wiccans, agnostics, pagans and all others who have surrounded themselves with a shroud of lies and deception that keeps them from believing in the truth, the truth of God, that Jesus died for our sins and is the only way out of this evil world and it's ultimate fate of death and destruction. I know this sounds like I'm over reacting but we are indeed at war with spritual forces of wickedness that seek to deceive us all and keep us from a saving relationship with the living God. It's evident in virtually every nook and cranny of life and the culture and world we're living in today. When we as the body of Christ realize what is at stake and what exactly we're up against, we will know what we have to do and how to combat these forces. It isn't pretty I agree but never-the-less it's what we're faced with.
Speak the truth! What comes out of our mouths is powerful when it's the truth of God! The forces of evil cannot prevail against the truth, no lie can! Everything satan says is a lie and the best way to combat this, for the sake of our lost brothers and sisters, is to speak the truth! We know the truth, it's in the Bible! So lets speak it boldly.

Mike
are you seriously writing a book called that? wow, I'd love to buy it when it's published, put my name down for a copy please, but seriously let me know when you finish it.
I do agree, we can take up ourselves and try to run on ahead of Jesus thinking we know how to do it, I know, hand up, guilty.
I have had to learn how to 'leave' it to Him, and step back, even though I was itching to speak, or do, I didn't, and I saw God work.
That very statment was brought as a word in tongues one night in the prayer meeting months ago, to leave it to God, stop trying your selves.

I use to let it steal my joy, that was satan's lies to me though, 'your not doing enough to help point you family' then I refused to believe him, told him to flee in Jesus name, and my joy returened ten fold.

I don't understand why any Christian wouldn't want Jesus to return right now, except for our unsaved loved ones, but that's not our fault they have their choice to make to, free will, I personally think myself the unsaved see Christianity as 'having to give up good times' they don't realize Jesus removes the desire for the things of this world, it's not our doing, but they see it as it's something we do ourselves and then they think I can't do that I'm not that strong willed, my husband said this to me I tried to explain it wasn't in my strength as I couldn't do it, it was in the strength of Jesus but I know he really didn't understand or couldn't believe that.
All they see is, I'd have to give up my social life, or my smoking, or partying, and have to go to church and have to read my Bible, and go to prayer meetings, oh shucks, can't heck that......when the opposite happens, these latter things become desires and enjoyment, but it's not until you 'taste and see that the Lord is good' that you know this.

My husband see's Jesus lived out in my life, thinks it's great, but still doesn't want Him for himself, well not yet.
Now if it were me in his shoes, I'd be thinking, the Lord is really doing something with him, if he can do that in him, he can in me.
Guess his mind doesn't work along my lines though.
He has said he can't give up his social life, he likes it too much.
Again, doesn't realize Jesus can help him do just that.

Sorry I've gotten of track again, I would love for our Lord Jesus to just burst through the clouds, families have had their options.
My Spiritual Birthday is today with the Lord's, Christmas day, it wasn't planned to be, it just happened to be, He reached down and called me today 5 years ago, and it's been the greatest 5 years of my life.

Have a Blessed Christmas Day all brothers and sister in Christ Jesus

Last edited:

Ria

Good day. I'm new to this site, but so far it is very exciting. I just need some quick explanation on the number of kings you mention in your reply to the 10 end time prophesies, please?
and I wonder whether the antichrist will be one single human being, or maybe a nation or a party (group of people)?
Thank you
God bless!

ah Ria welcome
I'm sorry I can't answer you question, wonder is all I can do too.
There are plenty on here who can though, and I know they will be along.

so if you just hang around they will arrive, answers and all, supplied
by Jesus.

stay around with us, its nice when new folk visit, but it's even
nicer when they stay around.
Lordbless you for arriving.

Rog

Maureen,
There is a doctrine being taught from pulpits which I believe is anti-biblical. It is that Jesus cannot return until the sons (and daughters) of God take dominion over the Earth. I believe this, if it were true, would give us power over God to initiate or thwart His plan.

There are many in our government that plan to do just that. Neo-Cons have seized upon this ideology, and wish to hasten Christs return.

Revelation 6:1-2
1.Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see."
2.And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Good day. I'm new to this site, but so far it is very exciting. I just need some quick explanation on the number of kings you mention in your reply to the 10 end time prophesies, please?
and I wonder whether the antichrist will be one single human being, or maybe a nation or a party (group of people)?
Thank you
God bless!

Revelation 17:10-11
10.There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.
11."And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

One of the seven kings, is also the eighth king. The eighth king will have ruled before as one of the seven. Meaning, one of the seven kings will return to rule again. When the anti-christs mortal wound is healed, he will rise as the eighth king.

Revelation 17:12
12."The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.

The Bible tells us they are ten kings that have no kingdom yet. This would suggest they are ten people. Though I do believe they will rise from the EU, it is not ten nations.

The anti-christ will be an individual.

Praise the Lord of Glory,
Rog