• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Where is the Holy Spirit?

It seems even stranger that many entertain the delusion that believers go there for the brick and mortar. Jesus lives in the believer, He is there because they are there. Meeting in a home, a field, or a back alley- none of these is more spiritual than gathering together in a building. Where we go He is there:
This is simply a case of religious folks majoring on the minors once again.
As far as having a Pastor, this was God's design and not man's, so the argument is (again) with Him.
Believers should be at least mature enough to understand that others may worship in a different setting and still belong to Christ; if not, they need some time on their knees.
The thing most condemn in a denomination- pridefully thinking they are the only ones to have it together and only they know the "right way" to do things- that is the same spirit rising up on the non affiliated affiliates. Thank God they are not like other flawed men....

I have not see n where any one has written that. but if you are talking about my comment on people having faith in brick and mortar. i guess you are righ. how many of us get judged or shunned or put down by leaders and members of churches? i find better fellowship outside of a church than i ever have inside. church isnt even ran biblically. shoud we discuss this as well?