• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How did you find Talk Jesus?

I found Talk Jesus Forums... (please reply and provide name/link)

• Friend

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Google

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Christian Site

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Forum

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • I don't remember

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
Just doing a simple poll on how you found out about Talk Jesus! Please vote and respond. This will help me better come up with more effective ways to reach people and result in more efficient advertising value, return (sign-ups).

God bless!

I remember i was looking for a Christian chat room and i googled and their i found "Tj"

Chad you are the first one to find Tj :happy: of course you googled the Holy spirit web site lol .

I am blessing you every time i come here :pray:

God bless

abigya

Last edited:
I found talk jesus from a friend in yahoo chat. I can't remember his name and invited me to join that site. When I got that website and it went thru the earthlink provider. I found it very interesting and very christian. I love it and friendly people around here, I like the chat rooms where I enjoyed talking to them from all ages and quite safe. Chad your work is so great, strong in the Lord and He loves you very much. This is a blessing.. Praise God

grace07

i think it was google for me too. I wanted to find a place to fellowship since im online alot lol , yes im new, but i LOVE what ive seen so far :love:

Active
It's a secret between me and God...But I praise him
He works in mysterious ways....

I love you Lord...no turning back, no turning back.

My brother-- richie uses tj so i came to know about tj through him. I liked it so thats how i m here.

I found talk Jesus through Google too. I was looking for a forum about Jesus and then talk Jesus was the first one that came up :thumbs_up

I was introduced to this wonderful site by my nephew whose only 12 years!!! One day he called me from East Africa saying that He's seen one of my articles in a site called Talk to Jesus and my names appeared at the bottom of the article, that's how he knew its me.

I was shocked to hear that since i've never heard of this site thus, the article that he was talking about i had emailed to all the people i know from my mail box but not to that site. The article was about the precious Psalms 23. Guess someone was blessed with that article and decided to put it here. So out of curiosity :secret:that's when i landed here.:clapping:

4Given had this site listed in his signature on a softball website, I clicked it and the rest is history. Thank you dear brother for helping me find this blessed place.

In Christ,

NC

I really do not remember, but I think from another forum that someone had put a link to it. I 'saved' the link to go to it another day when I had more time.

you have one circle missing my friend and when you add it put it at the top.
(0) god guided me here.