• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How did you find Talk Jesus?

I found Talk Jesus Forums... (please reply and provide name/link)

• Friend

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Google

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Christian Site

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Forum

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Search Engine

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • I don't remember

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
I was looking for Christian sites geared toward women. Like most I went to google and the fact that it was non denominational is what struck me. I have been blessed by TalkJesus ever since!

I was googling for Christian polls (I love voting in polls ) and one of the links that popped up in the list led me here.

Staff Member
A friend told me about this site and I came to visit and did not post a lot. I liked the games too.

Now I am enjoying the site so much more and get so blessed to be able to help others and learn more about our Jesus. Our wonderful Saviour who died for us.

I found this site when I was looking for bible verses. I've neglected looking up verses lately though.. But I'm so glad I found Talk Jesus! It's so friendly and the fact that its non denominational is nice too

LOL, I didn't know whether to vote "Christian site" or "forum", I went with the latter.

Someone on a huge site mentioned that this site was more for them, so I asked for the link.

I saw an advert quite a while ago on Christian Forums, although I believe their name has changed to something else now. I've been really blessed by coming here and have appreciated people's sincere care and prayers.

I am blessed and excited that you have found a home here. I remember welcoming you here and I prayed that you would find this place to be a comfort and place of fellowship.

Yes, the other place changed their name.

love,
Dreamer

Cody referred me to this web site
and i am glad that he did
It has been a blessing unto me

God Bless

I found TalkJesus seeking for a nice genuine christian site to share the Word of God, learning moe about him through bible studies and stuff like that, and in english wich also helped me with the language, so... I was looking around and I loved TalkJesus.
I'm so happy that I founf it, well, that God showed me it
It's been a blessing

Just doing a simple poll on how you found out about Talk Jesus! Please vote and respond. This will help me better come up with more effective ways to reach people and result in more efficient advertising value, return (sign-ups).

God bless!

Dear Brother Chad,

One of my friends actually sent me a fun mail. When I clicked on it, I think nidokidos site opened and I found something like bible study as an advertisement. So when I clicked on it I happened to find Talk Jesus site and some more sites.

I'm very glad that I found it.

I used to think that Satan has taken complete control over the internet because of the way many young people get spoiled, but when I found this site, I realised that God is working His ways on the internet too.

God bless you.

Last edited:
How I Found Talkjesus. I Was At Work Bored One Day On Decided To Look For A Chat Site A Christian Site
To Past The Time And I Found Tj And Never Regretted One Moment Of Being Here. I Thank God Throught Jesus Christ For The Site And All The Thing I Have And Will Learn. God Bless

Chad, I honestly don't remember the exact reason I found Talk Jesus, but it was definitely from doing a search, rather than from a friend. Thank you for providing a safe community for us all.

Administrator
Staff Member
How I Found Talkjesus. I Was At Work Bored One Day On Decided To Look For A Chat Site A Christian Site
To Past The Time And I Found Tj And Never Regretted One Moment Of Being Here. I Thank God Throught Jesus Christ For The Site And All The Thing I Have And Will Learn. God Bless

Amen. The moderators and myself work hard to make this site a genuine Christian, family friendly site. No exceptions. GOD is our strength in Christ alone. Its the works of the Holy Spirit that makes it happen.

Dear Brother Chad,

One of my friends actually sent me a fun mail. When I clicked on it, I think nidokidos site opened and I found something like bible study as an advertisement. So when I clicked on it I happened to find Talk Jesus site and some more sites.

I'm very glad that I found it.

I used to think that Satan has taken complete control over the internet because of the way many young people get spoiled, but when I found this site, I realised that God is working His ways on the internet too.

God bless you.

Amen brother. This is true. The net is a big avenue to use to reach out to the lost.

Chad, I honestly don't remember the exact reason I found Talk Jesus, but it was definitely from doing a search, rather than from a friend. Thank you for providing a safe community for us all.

I'm glad you found this site. I'm confident that GOD is the one that leads people here, regardless of some advertisement done. Too many times I've read how people were in desperate situations and GOD led them here. Praise Him for His love and watching over those who are hurt and in need of Jesus.

When I got saved I realised that I couldn't take my friends I had at that stage with me to my new life, not immediately anyway. I was a bit lonely sometimes, but found comfort in the Lord. I searched Google for this site, because I wanted to fellowship with other believers and I was sure most of us had the same questions and issues. It is always so much easier to discuss things you think about with like-minded people. I have been so blessed by this site already. Praise God !!!