• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your prayers would be appreciated.

Hi all,
In 2009 the Lord told me in prayer that it was time to quit my job so that I could do the things he had appointed for me. This I did and have been that way until recently when God provided me with a job. Several months back a friend of mine (my only christian friend outside of my family) had been really pressing me to go looking for a job telling me that if I did this I would see God act on my behalf and it would be a great faith builder. I notified him that that would set back where my faith stands, (what if I did what he were suggesting and got a job but if I had only held out and let God lead he would provide something where I could do his work) nevertheless I went home and prayed about it. God told me that he still wanted me in a position to do his work and to not look for a job. Ironically no more than a week and a half later I got a call out of the blue offering me a job. After prayer God told me that this was his provision and that I also should put in a notice to vacate my apartment at the 1st of April, I went ahead and obeyed these directions. From then till now the times I have asked God for his direction in a place to live he keeps telling me that I am to just focus on the job he has provided and to leave the housing situation up to him. To this day I still do not know where I am going to move to furthermore he has had me do very little cleaning in preparation of moving. Through various avenues the enemy has really been hitting hard with the message that you ought to trust God but also tie up the loose ends (which is no trust in God at all) as well as trying to convince me that God will not come through as he has declared unto me. So I am seeking prayer for the faith and grace to see the provisions and promises that God has declared manifest.

Thanks for your prayers, Geoff

Loyal
The Lord will always help guide you, if you trust in Him. If He wants you to learn patience, then He has a good reason. I will pray for you brother.