• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your Prayers Will Save The Unsaved

We Believe That In Order For A Person To Be Save Meaning To Go To Heaven, We Must Confess Through A Prayer The Prayer Of Accepting Jesus Christ As Our Personal Savior And Lord. But What If When We're Leading A Person To Accept Jesus And Was Nearing His Death That He Never Finishes That Prayer? And What If We Pray For The Persons In A Comatose Stage, Will They Be Save Even If Not Following A Prayer Of Acceptance?
God Said In His Word In Jeremiah 33:3 That When We Call To Him He Will Answer Us And Show Us Gre And Mihty Things We Do Not Know About. When You As A Child Of God Pray For The Man Who's In An Ambulance To Be Save, He Will Be Save By God's Grace Base On This Promise Of God. A Father When His Child Asks To Give Or Help His Friend, Will Not That Child's Father Help His Child's Playmate Or Friend On Account Of Him? Yes, His Ather Will Help Because His Child Asks Him To. So With Us And Our Ather God.when We Pray For People In A Comatose Stage To Be Save And That Our Father God Accepts Them In Heaven And To Forgive That Man's Sins, God Will Answer Based On Jer.33:3 And That Person Will Be Save. So, I Encourage You To Pray For Our Loved Ones Who Do Not Know Jesus Christ Esp. Those People In Their Deathbeds, And They Will Be Save In Jesus Name.

gentle said:
We Believe That In Order For A Person To Be Save Meaning To Go To Heaven, We Must Confess Through A Prayer The Prayer Of Accepting Jesus Christ As Our Personal Savior And Lord. But What If When We're Leading A Person To Accept Jesus And Was Nearing His Death That He Never Finishes That Prayer? And What If We Pray For The Persons In A Comatose Stage, Will They Be Save Even If Not Following A Prayer Of Acceptance?
God Said In His Word In Jeremiah 33:3 That When We Call To Him He Will Answer Us And Show Us Gre And Mihty Things We Do Not Know About. When You As A Child Of God Pray For The Man Who's In An Ambulance To Be Save, He Will Be Save By God's Grace Base On This Promise Of God. A Father When His Child Asks To Give Or Help His Friend, Will Not That Child's Father Help His Child's Playmate Or Friend On Account Of Him? Yes, His Ather Will Help Because His Child Asks Him To. So With Us And Our Ather God.when We Pray For People In A Comatose Stage To Be Save And That Our Father God Accepts Them In Heaven And To Forgive That Man's Sins, God Will Answer Based On Jer.33:3 And That Person Will Be Save. So, I Encourage You To Pray For Our Loved Ones Who Do Not Know Jesus Christ Esp. Those People In Their Deathbeds, And They Will Be Save In Jesus Name.
Sorry I don't agree with your post. It is my responsibility to repent and believe in Christ for my own conversion. I cannot be born again just because my mother or someone else prayed a prayer, I must make a decision myself. Your post almost sounds like some of the doctrines of catholicism. Now I do believe our prayers can help or assist in a person coming to the place of repentence but they still have to make the decision, it cant be made for them.

Mar 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

This scripture says that you must repent and believe. Not that someone can repent and believe for you.. I agree with jiggyfly that are prayers can help/ assist but it is their heart that makes the difference.

Mar 11:24 Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever, ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Can I ask how can I "receive" someone else's salvation . I can not they themselves must want salvation!

God Bless!

Administrator
Staff Member
Gentle...each person as Jesuslovesu and jiggyfly mentioned - are responsible for their own confession and acceptance of Christ. To say for example our prayers can save others is false. Think of this. A violent criminal is being prayed for by another humble person, say his own faithful brother. That means the violent criminal is saved without him accepting Christ and repenting? No way! That would be unfair too :)

Brother Chad, he might have meant! May help others....

Brother Chad, he might have meant! May help others to be saved such as:

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

and

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4

and

etc..

In the :love: of God,

Your brother in the faith of Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:

Chad said:
Gentle...each person as Jesuslovesu and jiggyfly mentioned - are responsible for their own confession and acceptance of Christ. To say for example our prayers can save others is false. Think of this. A violent criminal is being prayed for by another humble person, say his own faithful brother. That means the violent criminal is saved without him accepting Christ and repenting? No way! That would be unfair too :)

Gentle ... Hello from brother . On a scriptual basis , I would have to agree with , jesuslovesyou , jiggyfly , and Chad . But I feel as if you have lost someone close to you in the way you are sharing . The scripture is our guide,and I try not to manipulate it to meet my needs . But I want to tell you that I can feel and understand you're heart , for it is filled with compassion when you posted this thread . I know that you will be blessed , for praying for anybody who needs the saving grace of JESUS CHRIST . Please do not be discouraged by the responses you have gotten towards you're thread , for they were meant to understand the word , and not to make you lose hope or faith in the LOVE of our FATHER . GOD mercies are new every morning !
GOD bless you ... BROTHER

Yes I am in agreement also, we cannot give the grace from the Lord to save anyone, it is a personal commitment between Jesus and the person, we certainly can pray lifting up the person to the Lord so he can undertake on our behalf but the person must open their own heart's door to Jesus and invite him in, we cannot do it for them in prayer.
This is my belief, and what is preached in my churches, and is in God's written word.
If it were possible I'd have had my husband saved a long time ago, but he must want it himself, and unfortunatly he doesn't but I pray for him so the Lord knows his circumstances and in his time and will, and not until then.

Thanks for the REPLY GUYS

I agree with all of you but what I'm saying is in a special case like the person in a comatose stage or in his deathbed who cannot speak nor think like that of Sarvo(?) woman(?).
But thanks for your reactions and encouragements.

God bless us.

Peace is with us.