• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

You must come to The Light that your Sins maybe Expose Come to The LIGHT and Step into THE ROOM that they maybe washed Away.

Loyal
And you will never be the same. How else can you escape "THE FIRE"S of HELL"" Cast Your Pride away And walk into The LIGHT. An He will wash you and make you clean He will wash you in HIS BLOOD and You will Be clean. He will wash YOUR SOUL And your soul will be white as snow.

King James Bible
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Isaiah 30:1
"Woe to the rebellious children," declares the LORD, "to those who carry out a plan that is not Mine, who form an alliance, but against My will, heaping up sin upon sin.

(Proverbs 28)
He who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy. Blessed is the man who is always reverent, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.…

For JESUS is THE SALVATION of GOD. :pensive: And He is GIVING us" ETERNAL LIFE" far BEYOND The PLACE we CALL HEAVEN. FOR we will travel beyond HEAVEN itself For "HEAVEN" is Temporal and will pass away and be no more. For we will dwell in "ETERNITY" where there is no time or space or End... For GOD the FATHER will create something brand NEW for Heaven is a old place. He has declared this for it is written in HIS WORD. all of the Stars in the skies the universe He will wipe a way and make us something brand NEW that eyes have not seen nor ears have heard or anything that have entered the Heart of MANKIND and the imagination cannot even imagine for our minds are incapable to reach out that far of what GOD can do and will do for those of us who loves HIM.

I am not lying I am telling you The TRUTH! It is recorded in "THE BOOK" it is there within its pages.

Example:
"I am going away to prepare a place for you" for my Father house has many "Mansions" and those Mansions might be big as a"UNIVERSE"
For "GOD" has no end.
Remember He is Beyond Power He hands out Power like it is Only candy in His pocket.

If when think about going to Heaven when you die, your GOD is to small and your expectations are small and you have not touch the TIP of what He has in-stored for us! if only your thoughts are in Heaven you have miss the MARK who "GOD" is. And what he can do and will do. For he has declared! Stop sinning and wipe off your lenses to your SOUL so you can see! And by seeing it will encourage your SOUL. And pray, LORD OPEN MY EYES CLEARLY and show me what you have in stored for us And stop asking for worldly things! He knows what you need. Ask for the True Teasure! that cannot and will not pass away, and it is in "ETERNITY" and just being there is beyond the beyond.

And once you have reach that place in GOD your message will change. for your souls mind will be focus into "ETERNITY". And when you speak, The world will know There is something different about you.
THE CITY THAT SITS ON A HILL" cannot be hidden.

Loyal
it is getting so bad now. among people who teach about the Bible and the mis conception of their outer manifestation of its meaning. You know Jesus has to be at Door,

I just heard on youtube and this person is teaching, yes teaching for it is part of the listing theme of this channel.

He said it straight out, That christian in these last days must be a light to others when now many christians love are growing cold. But they must be a light and [ walk like Jesus] be a example so attractive to people that they would want to be like us, a light on a hill.

I said to myself right away, where did he get that idea.

The Light of Christ exposes what is happening in the DARK. And the World will hate you for exposing of what they are doing in The DARK. :pensive:

No one really want o be like Jesus. We are victims of our own lusts.

"for men love darkness rather than Light":pensive: The Light of Jesus exposes what is happening in The DARK.

Loyal