• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

You Must Be Born Again

Active
John 3: 1;9
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Nicodemus did not understand and some today still do not. Many , so called, Christians today, have no clue.

Colossians 1:26-27
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

According to the epistle of Paul to the Colossians, this mystery has been solved. You are "Born Again" and ultimately saved upon receiving the Spirit of Jesus Christ inside you.

When you die, will you go to heaven? Will God see Jesus in you?
Have you truly been born of the spirit? Have you been born again?

Loyal
Amen !!. I keep hearing about tis name and claim salvation where as they say all you have to do is believe and if you keep on sinning its ok because we sin is sin and no body can stop sinning. Thats BS we should see huge changes in our lives when we become saved is what I believe maybe no over night but i think it should happen and we will not live in sin any longer we may stumble but we wont b e slave to it any longer.

Active
Romans 10:13
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
There is a difference between believing from believing and calling on the Lord!

Believing in your head is not the same as believing in your heart!
As much as I try or don't want to, I still sin. The difference is before, I didn't even acknowledge it as sin. Now, I have a repentant heart and hate sin but realize it is he who is in me who is blameless, holy and righteous not me!